Start by marking “Netherworld (Soul Guardians, #4)” as Want to Read:
Netherworld (Soul Guardians, #4)

Netherworld (Soul Guardians #4)

4.16  ·  Rating Details  ·  802 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Read the next book in the bestselling Soul Guardians series, perfect for fans of The Mortal Instruments and Supernatural.

Kara had only just begun to enjoy her life as a mortal with David—when they are pulled back suddenly into the world of the supernatural. The Legion has made an important discovery: a new Elemental child, whose whereabouts are unknown. Kara immediately pr
ebook
Published May 7th 2012 (first published April 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Netherworld, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Netherworld

TaQuanda Taylor
May 02, 2015 TaQuanda Taylor rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book but there was one thing that bothered me towards the end. From the beginning Kara struggled to control her power but suddenly she can use it at will? I'm glad that she was able to defeat the demons and escape but with the way her power had been acting it was a little unrealistic.
Jamie
Feb 17, 2013 Jamie rated it did not like it
Shelves: soul-guardians
Surprise! Kara is back in the 4th book in the Soul Guardians Series. In this book, she travels to the Netherworld, home to the Demons.

Though she is an Angel, Kara is able to travel to the Netherworld, when one of her friends is kidnapped. While she is there, Kara discovers something that makes her question herself, and puts her determination to the test.

This book was more disappointing to me than the last. I felt as though Kara was stumbling her way through the story rather than actually doing
Lucy
Madison Schroeder
Jul 14, 2014 Madison Schroeder rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Amazing

the reason I gave this book 4 stars was because the title really was the book not really spoiling anything but the book is really just in the netherworld nowhere else. I did really love the ending of the book and I can't wait to read siers and mortal
Matilyn
Mar 03, 2015 Matilyn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
EvokeLore
Sep 23, 2015 EvokeLore rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book

Another great book can not wait to read the next in the series
Read this book in two days could not put it down
Jennifer Seamon
Aug 02, 2014 Jennifer Seamon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
very cool book
Kelly
Jan 11, 2013 Kelly rated it really liked it
Once again we meet our friend Kara in her human life only to be taken back to Horizon. Who is this random elemental she is chasing? Why is the elemental running away? Is she evil? Kara and the other angels must figure this out, but danger lurks at every corner. What shall become of them and how will they cross into the Netherworld?

I enjoyed this book though it took me awhile to read it because I had other things going on. I can't wait for the next book after seeing how this one ended!
Katrina Sutton
Sep 29, 2012 Katrina Sutton rated it it was amazing
I discovered these books by Kim Richardson through Amazon and I love them. They are reasonably prized and it keeps me entertained for an afternoon. This book is filled with a lot of action, a little bit of romance, and jammed with surprises on every corner. Kara had thought she put an end to evil by killing her father, but there is a surprise in store for her...
Detroitangel
Feb 20, 2013 Detroitangel rated it it was ok
2.5 STARS. I really liked this series, but I wish it would've ended with the last book. I know that there were a few loose ends to deal with, but even those ends weren't tied up in this book. I was missing something in this continuation--perhaps drive? I found myself skimming chapters just to get to the end. I guess I felt like this adventure fell flat for me.
Jessica Ashe
Oct 16, 2012 Jessica Ashe rated it really liked it
Great continuation of the series! I am excited that no one really important has been killed. I am excited to see what Seirs is all about! Kim Richardson is a very captivating author. I was so tired tonight & just wanted to read one or two chapters. lol I ended up finishing the whole book & now I am buying Seirs!
Sue
May 26, 2012 Sue rated it it was amazing
Ive just finished reading all four books in this series : Marked, Elemental, Horizom and Netherworld. I couldn't put these books down and read them in 2 1/2 days. I really liked the characters and the unusual action packed story and I can't wait for book 5 Seirs to come out now.
Laura Wolf
Dec 06, 2012 Laura Wolf rated it liked it
Ok so this series is just getting weirder and weirder. Kinda like a combination of Alice in wonderland, beetlejuice, the labyrinth with Angels and Demons. and its starting to drag out. But I'm gonna go for the next book seirs. I'm already 4 books in so can't stop now.
Heather Busby
Jun 22, 2012 Heather Busby rated it it was amazing
The fourth book in a fantastic series about guardian angels and demons. I'm completely in love with David and Kara, although the "will they or won't they is driving me insane." Such an intricate story of angels and demons, I can't wait for book five.
Chris
Mar 13, 2013 Chris rated it it was amazing
i am so consumed by this story line. I think Kim Richardson has a great imagination.
The things she comes up with. Cockroaches with a french accent. Love it.
Cassie
May 22, 2012 Cassie rated it it was amazing
all the things i found out in this book, i couldnt put it down untill i finished it!!! i would read it 24/7!! CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE 5TH BOOK SEIRS!!!!
Katie
Jul 18, 2012 Katie rated it really liked it
I love this book and can't wait for the next one to come out, loved david except for the whole higherdemon part but at least he wasn't in control of himself.
Chris
May 16, 2012 Chris rated it it was amazing
Awsome loved it David the demon the green mother ur words in this book are so spell bounding u wont wantvto put it down loved it loved it........
Brandi
Jul 02, 2013 Brandi rated it it was amazing
This one was a roller coaster! I could not believe where this book took you. I love Kera and David I just can't get enough
Kimm Reilly
Jan 25, 2013 Kimm Reilly rated it it was amazing
My favorite of the series so far. Twist turns and unexpected allies and enemies!
Jessica
Jul 02, 2013 Jessica rated it it was amazing
Dead only to be back to help the legion will her and David ever be able to be happy
Rick Waddington
Sep 11, 2012 Rick Waddington rated it really liked it
This book was excellent. Completed the entire series.
Nancy
Feb 06, 2013 Nancy rated it really liked it
Good read, but seemed little unfinished to me.
Hailey
Megan
Megan added it
May 28, 2016
Nan
Nan is currently reading it
May 25, 2016
Madi
Madi marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
  • Second Sight (Sojourner, #3)
  • Roots and Wings (The Gifted Teens, #2)
  • Libera Me (Requiem, #2)
  • Origins of Dark Angel (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles, #3.5)
  • Charade (Heven and Hell, #2)
  • Nephilim (Academy of the Fallen, #2)
  • Cataclysm (The Watchers, #3)
  • Angel Mark (Beautiful Beings, #4)
  • The Innocence of White: Gabi & Jack’s Story (Vamp Chronicles, #3.5)
  • Ascension (Dream Realms Trilogy #3 Part 2)
  • Fallen Star Series (Fallen Star, #1-3)
  • Awaited (Wasteland, #2)
  • No Mercy (Cambion, #2.5)
  • Out in Blue (Return to Sanctuary, #1)
  • A Date with an Outcast (Fallen Shorts, #2.1)
2053448
Kim Richardson is the award-winning author of the bestselling SOUL GUARDIANS series. She lives in the eastern part of Canada with her husband, two dogs and a very old cat. She is the author of the SOUL GUARDIANS series, the MYSTICS series, and the DIVIDED REALMS series. Kim's books are available in print editions, and translations are available in over 7 languages.

More about Kim Richardson...

Soul Guardians (8 books)
  • Marked (Soul Guardians, #1)
  • Elemental (Soul Guardians, #2)
  • Horizon (Soul Guardians #3)
  • Seirs (Soul Guardians #5)
  • Mortal (Soul Guardians #6)
  • Reapers (Soul Guardians #7)
  • Seals (Soul Guardians #8)