Start by marking “Infinite Devotion (Infinite Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Infinite Devotion (Infinite Series, #2)

Infinite Devotion (Infinite Series #2)

Maya continues to delve into her past lives after death, and strives to complete the tentative journey required to reunite with her loved ones in heaven. She must relive and explore her former incarnations as the scandalous and misunderstood Lucrezia Borgia in Renaissance Italy; a young stowaway on the doomed Spanish Armada fleet; and the rebellious Irish Robin Hood, Count ...more
Published February 14th 2012 by Rock Castle Publishing (first published February 10th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Infinite Devotion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infinite Devotion

Yesenia Vargas
Jun 06, 2012 Yesenia Vargas rated it it was amazing
Overall a very good book! There were a few parts here and there that I had to plod through. Some of the Spain life for instance. But the plot always picks up, and it's exciting to see how the life will end because you know the character will eventually die. I loved the Pope life and the Irish Robin Hood life. One very emotionally charged. I wanted to cry. The other very funny!

I learned some things I didn't know about history as well, which is always fun. I think the author very accurately portr
OpenBookSociety.com
Aug 25, 2012 OpenBookSociety.com rated it really liked it
Brought to you by OBS reviewer Angie

Once again I am not disappointed. I could not put this book down until I literally fell asleep while reading.

Although I know that none of Maya’s stories have a “happily ever after”, I am always saddened by the tragedy the main character has to endure to learn the lesson of that life.

As the title suggests, Maya has to learn devotion in this book and she lives four lives to accomplish this task. Its interesting to see who will fulfill the recurring roles in her
Tammy
Mar 01, 2013 Tammy rated it it was amazing
So, as I read the second book in the Infinite Series,I found myself AMAZED! I enjoyed this second book just as much as the first and so anxious for the third. My favorite life was during The Seventh Life Irish Robin Hood!
L.E.Water's has a way of drawing you in as you watch the main character evolve right before your eyes. You fight for him/her to reach where they need to be so he/she may finally be at the end of each their lives, so they may finally be able to see and be with family and friends
Gaile
Jan 24, 2013 Gaile rated it liked it
This book takes up where Infinite Sacrifices left off. It is about the reincarnations of one soul and the lessons learned. I did not find this book as interesting or compelling as the first. This one also left off abruptly without coming to an end.
The one thing I do not like about ebooks is these novellas that do not end. The author puts out a segment of a manuscript while he is still writing the rest of it. This is a series that I think should have waited until he was completely finished befor
Diane
Apr 26, 2012 Diane rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
I liked this second book a lot, too, although it was more challenging reading, as the lives posed increasing challenges. Compelling, intriguing characters in complex interrelationships make for compelling life stories. Keep it up, L.E.!
Shannon Costello
Jul 10, 2012 Shannon Costello rated it it was amazing
A great read!! This book should definitely be put on your "to read" list!!
Katherine
May 25, 2012 Katherine rated it it was amazing
can't wait for the next book
Heather Lee
Good read

I liked this book but there weren't enough lives and the last one was too long and was tedious to get through. I loved the first book so so much and this one let me down a bit, but not so much that I don't want to read the next one.
Jessica George
Jan 03, 2016 Jessica George rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Even better than Book 1!

I received Book 1 of this Infinite Series as a free book, and actually held onto it for quite a while before it finally caught my eye in my kindle library this past week! I quickly became involved in the intriguing story line. By the time I had completed the first book, I realized I was not at all ready to say good-bye to this series. Luckily, books 2 & 3 were already available, and even better - a book 4 is said to be in the works, too (I hope this is still true)! I
L.
Apr 07, 2014 L. rated it really liked it
A good follow up to her previous title. I would have to recommend it to anyone who enjoyed the first in the series. Her stories are intriguing and because of the format, I find them unpredictable… anything can happen. So for the entire lifetime I find myself trying to guess and many times find myself surprised.

My only complaint is that it is difficult for us (me) to follow along tracking who is who in the stories from past lives. This is not due to lack of organization, it is because now there a
George
Apr 01, 2015 George rated it liked it
Shelves: audible
Maya continues to live her past lives.I was sucked into each story line. As the title suggests, Maya learns devotion in this book and she lives four lives. The lives posed increasing challenges. Compelling, intriguing characters in complex interrelationships make for compelling life stories.. The book has this charts after each story where you can see a correlation of who’s who. When the book is audible, those charts sound like Charlie Brown's teacher: "waaa-waaa, wahh-wahhh." So, I just skip o ...more
Holly
Oct 11, 2013 Holly rated it it was amazing
An amazing second book to this series. I found I wasn't quite in the mood for the time-eras these lives were in, but that's my fault, not the author's. So it took me more than a day to get through this one, but it was still sooooo good.

If you're considering reading this series, I strongly recommend reading them in order. I know most people do...but I have a few friends who have no problem reading series and trilogies out of order...not really possible with this one. There's no opening sequence
MaryJane Rings
Mar 01, 2015 MaryJane Rings rated it liked it
Shelves: author-series
i read the first book which was an interesting story of fictional depiction of reviewing past lives. I wondered where the author was going with this concept and read this second book. The only real example of why past lives should be reviewed according to this author, was to see how we accomplished certain aspects such as sacrifice and devotion to a higher cause. I felt these concepts could be realized without the long tedious stories that the author has written. i'm not sure at this time whethe ...more
Kathleen L Donnelly
Excellent read

This second volume of three (so far), is a mesmerizing combination of several novellas. Each one has well defined people who, like celestial bodies, revolve around the central "soul"as it moves from life to life. Captivating stories that are sure to hold your interest, pass by quickly. Too soon, the book is finished and you are ready for the next. Fascinating!!
Shari
Oct 03, 2015 Shari rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Way too much for me.

The 1st book I gave 5 stars to. I read many books in between that and this one. Now there are just too many characters for me to remember who did what and who was who in the past lives. Even though the book has diagrams (which that alone tells you there is too much to remember) I still have problems because diagrams only tells you the names throughout all of the lives but not the relationships. If this review is confusing then don't try this book.
Natalie
Sep 26, 2016 Natalie rated it liked it
3.5 stars. Rating this book is tricky. It's difficult to see how each life fits into the greater narrative as your reading it until you come to the epilogue. And by reading the epilogue, I get hooked in for more. I think that if one were to read all four in the series in succession, it may be easier to understand how all of the lives fit together, and how the lessons learned in each life influence the other. I think I'll read book #3 immediately and see if my theory holds water.
Jenny
This installment wasn't as good as the first one. The writing was and stories drew me in but maybe some of the newness of looking for souls wore off. I definitely liked the stories better in the first book than in this one. I'm still planning on reading the third one... maybe just not right away however.
Pam
Nov 07, 2015 Pam rated it really liked it
I am thoroughly enjoying this trilogy. Each life adds to the overall storyline and I find it difficult to put down. I hope number three is as good as the first two. Fascinating concept which gets your imagination running wild.
Meagan
Nov 30, 2016 Meagan rated it really liked it
I just finished the book Infinite Sacrifice I really enjoyed this book because it opens the eyes of my people believe and when they go to heaven or not. I say took the author please keep it up you are very good writer

Megan
Erin Waters
Dec 05, 2015 Erin Waters rated it it was amazing
Wonderful characters. Will keep reading
Beth Francis williams
May 29, 2013 Beth Francis williams rated it it was amazing
These books are AMAZING!!! I can not put them down. If you havent read these yet you must add them onto your to read list!
Becki Basley
Dec 04, 2013 Becki Basley rated it it was amazing
awesome book continuing the past life story
Kjirstin
It was fun to start to incorporate "famous lives" into the mix. I'm enjoying a walk through history with the protagonist(s). Looking forward to reading more of the series!
Svick
Jan 25, 2013 Svick rated it really liked it
I really like this series and can't wait until the next book 'Infinite Loss' comes out in ebook media (I hate killing trees).
Margaret Cochran
Jan 21, 2014 Margaret Cochran rated it it was amazing
This book is as good as the first book. I'm anxious yo read the next book.
Greg Gumkowski
Oct 15, 2013 Greg Gumkowski rated it really liked it
I just finished the second book in the series - excellent!

I will purchase the last book to night!
Fayfay Cline
Nov 29, 2014 Fayfay Cline rated it it was amazing
This is the second in a wonderful series from a wonderful author. Worth every second you would spend reading it and a great addition to the series. Can't wait to read the next one!
Kalyn
Jun 04, 2013 Kalyn rated it it was amazing
As with the first one, instantly hooked. Could not put it down. Again, I loved going back in the different time periods.
April Lemen
Oct 12, 2015 April Lemen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love book #2 and how everything is coming together. Onto the next! :)
Nancy Hancock
May 16, 2016 Nancy Hancock rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm hooked!

I'm hooked! Great concept. I will be sharing these with my kids. Humanized history is the best way to spark their interest.
Open Book Society: L.E. Waters Interview 1 3 Sep 01, 2012 10:18PM
Open Book Society: Giveaway!! Infinite Devotion by L.E. Waters ebook 1 2 Sep 01, 2012 10:16PM
Book Giveaways: Infinite Devotion by L.E. Waters 1 4 Aug 28, 2012 05:56PM
Free Books, .99 &...: Infinite Devotion by L.E. Waters 1 11 Aug 28, 2012 05:52PM
  • Memory's Child
  • Eden
  • Dead Demon Walking (Whisperings, #3)
  • Women Scorned
  • Kellie's Diary #2
  • The Demon Bride (The Witching Pen series, #3)
  • Stupid Boy
  • Sacrifice (Blue Plague, #3)
  • Angel's Breath (Fallen Angels, #2)
  • Atone (Patronus, #2.5)
  • Where The Dead Men Lie (Secret Apocalypse, #3)
  • She Who Fights Monsters (The Black Parade, #2)
  • That Last Onset (Jason and Azazel Apocalypse, #3)
  • The Broken Lands (Diary of the Displaced, #2)
  • Smart Self-Publishing: Becoming an Indie Author
  • Sanctuary (After Days Trilogy #2)
  • The Kingdom
  • Sins of the Father

Infinite Series (3 books)
  • Infinite Sacrifice (Infinite Series, #1)
  • Infinite Loss (Infinite Series, #3)