Start by marking “Primal Hunger ” as Want to Read:
Primal Hunger

Primal Hunger

4.20  ·  Rating Details  ·  60 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Azros del Mar hates the Sheon. Having suffered brutal abuse at their hands, he is left physically scarred and angry. An escape that nearly cost him his life results in a crash landing on a remote planet. There, surrounded by danger, he finds a woman who fires his blood, triggering a mating hunger so intense it sends him to the edge of sanity.

Kendra is a warrior in hiding.
ebook
Published February 3rd 2012 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Primal Hunger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Primal Hunger

Julia Mills
Jun 02, 2013 Julia Mills rated it it was amazing
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED Dawn Montgomery's Primal Heat!!! The characters were do vivid and dynamic. Arzos is a sexy BIG CAT in heat with the Alpha personality to pull off finding his mate, avenging the horrors served upon his people and bringing together two factions that have been entrenched in a horrible war. Kendra is a beautiful, intelligent, tough as nails heroine that has the ability to stand up to a past that has haunter her since she was 7 years old.

Ms. Montgomery has an incredible talent for
Maggie Nash
Feb 18, 2012 Maggie Nash rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
I have always loved Scifi and Scifi romance, so I had high expectations to fulfil when I started this book. I was not disappointed with Primal Hunger! It has an intricate and exciting plot set in a world where heroes and traitors abound. The sex was pretty darn hot too, and totally worked in with the plot. If you like an exciting roller coaster of action, plus some scorching hot sex then this is the book for you!
Senora
Feb 21, 2012 Senora rated it it was amazing
Great Read! What a great storyline, strong male and female alpha leads. Did I mention hawts-e-x scenes? This is the first book I have read by this author, but definately not my last!. I hope the secondary characters get their own book.
Charlene
May 26, 2014 Charlene rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-shifter
Dawn Montgomery wrote an excellent beginning to a series with "Primal Hunger". Shifters (or alpha males with animal traits) have always caught my interest so when I saw this book on a friend's shelf, I had to investigate it.

The author created a warrior hero with unique twists on a very popular theme and paired him with a heroine possessing strength of body, mind, and soul. The book begins laying the foundations of new worlds to fascinate reader imaginations. The tale is complete and doesn't end
Kiki Sidira
Jan 26, 2015 Kiki Sidira rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I swear to God, this woman makes me have a thing for stripes! Before Dawn Montgomery, I had never read about stripped men and I could never imagine myself melting for one (or two, depenting on how many of her books you've read).
It's a sizzling hot book, with lots of action and an unexpected closure. I wouldn't mind a second book, to see how the heroes cope with their lives from then on or for another couple, (i think) i saw in the book. I liked very much that:
A) At the beginning of the book you
Liz Crowe
Apr 11, 2012 Liz Crowe rated it really liked it
A very creative concept that I look forward to reading more about. Hot, realistic sex scenes and a very well-constructed new "world." Lovely conflicted alpha male and strong female. Well done.
Annelaurence
Feb 22, 2012 Annelaurence rated it really liked it
A pleasant surprise.
Linda Andrews
May 06, 2015 Linda Andrews rated it really liked it
An excellent story with a princess fighting for her throne and a prince fighting to free his people. All wrapped in a lot of hot sex.
E_bookpushers
This was more of a 3.5 star I think. Interesting story and world. I do think I needed more backstory because what I thought the main location was really wasn't... Understand that from the beginning I think some other things would have made sense. I also with I understood more about the different species that exist in that universe. This did end set up for a sequel which I will be interested to read.
Hanife
Oct 16, 2014 Hanife marked it as dnf
DNF @ %11
R
R marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2016
Bri
Bri marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2016
Gail
Gail rated it really liked it
May 18, 2016
Isis
Isis marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016
Monique Gutierrez
Monique Gutierrez is currently reading it
Apr 03, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Mar 03, 2016
Ian Donnelly
Ian Donnelly marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Kelley
Kelley marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Zulukotka
Zulukotka marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
Gail
Gail added it
Jan 16, 2016
Camila
Camila marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2016
Sigi Becker
Sigi Becker is currently reading it
Dec 06, 2015
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Oct 17, 2015
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2015
Katja
Katja rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2015
Shirley Bennett
Shirley Bennett marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Amber
Amber added it
Jun 29, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
USA Today Bestselling Author Dawn Montgomery loves to write almost as much as she loves to read. She has traveled the world twice over. While her days were filled with long hours and hard work, her nights were left for dark, lustful fantasies in and out of strange hotels and cities.

Alaska and Texas are the places she calls home. She recently moved from the frigid North to Texas with her family and
More about Dawn Montgomery...