Start by marking “A Stranger's Kiss” as Want to Read:
A Stranger's Kiss

A Stranger's Kiss

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  10 reviews
When two lonely strangers meet in a bar on Valentine’s Day, they take passionate solace in each other’s arms, little knowing that they will soon meet again as business associates.

Karen Samuels has sworn off emotionally unavailable men, deciding her time will be much better spent building her fledgling graphic art company.

David Anderson, a widower of seven months is still
Kindle Edition
Published February 11th 2012 by K.E. Saxon (first published September 22nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about A Stranger's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Stranger's Kiss

Ron
Ok, I'm on the fence between a 4 and 5 on this book. Plain and simply this is a romantic story with a little hot sex mixed in. The story line is pretty typical with one character who has never found true love and there for doubts it exists and the other having had true love but recently lost it and is full of guilt over the circumstances. They are two hearts that meet at the right time and fill that need in each other both emotionally and physically. The problem is the story is a bit on the shor ...more
Buffy Kennedy
This story is both sexy and sweet. I fell for both characters, and their struggles with each other are so touching, and even occasionally pretty funny. The story is short, so I don’t want to say too much or I risk giving too much away, but the bottom line is that this is a one night stand that keeps on giving.

Normally, a novella can be hit or miss. Some are too short, or just underdeveloped, but this one felt pretty perfect on the length and development. I could put myself in the characters’ sh
Karysa Faire
Excellent read! K.E. is quickly becoming one of my favorite romance writers. She is a gifted writer with her strong characterizations and witty, sometimes heartbreaking, narration. A Stranger's Kiss was a perfect way to end my weekend.

The only reason it's a four instead of a five is because the ending was a bit too tidy for my taste. However, I think I might be in the minority with this opinion. Read it and you'll see what I mean!
Jennie
I won it on Goodreads!

This novella is sexy smart and a quick read. Characters Karen and David get it on typical romance style but with a twist-they've slept together before. Racy cover is true to the content, high five to the author for her fun, hot love scenes. Chapters are aptly named after song titles and David is a man with a sad past. Great fun. Would like to read one of her novels in future.
Amy
This was a perfect Valentine's Day romance! It's a quick moving read and very hot! Loved it!
Sophia
I was in the mood for a holiday read since we're coming up on Valentine's Day in a few weeks so I grabbed up this novella that has been sitting in my TBR pile just waiting for my attention. This was a fast, fun and scorching read.

Karen wakes up the morning after a drunken Valentine' nights to see that horror of horrors there is evidence that she brought someone home with her the night before who is long gone and she can't remember a thing about him or their night together.

David sits in his almos
Rhonda
What a moving romance. Both Karen and David both have major issues. I love how they work through them together and that it's David, the one who lost his wife and didn't want to let her go, that pulls thru first and brings Karen with him. Karen, daughter of famous race car driver George Cutty, went buck wild in her youth. As she got older she wanted to overcome her past and changed her name so it wouldn't shadow her future. Well, the truth comes out and David is the one who helps her pull through ...more
Nikki Wilde
It was pretty good for a Novella. The relationship went super fast. Still, it was a quick fun read. Basically, about letting your past go and being able to move forward.
Amanda Chalifoux
sounds like a really good romance book & on forbidden pleasures.
Lucia Santana
Love this novella... It's fun, sexy and very interesting.
Sha'loo Tejzz
Sha'loo Tejzz marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Jodi
Jodi marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Mimi
Mimi is currently reading it
May 08, 2015
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Renu r  singh
Renu r singh marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Steph
Steph marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
dksport03
dksport03 marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Candace
Candace marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Lovetoread
Lovetoread marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
Naiu Herondale
Naiu Herondale marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Forbidden (City of the Damned, #4)
  • Cat Fight (Blood Lust #1.5)
  • She's Hot Now
  • Pups in Tea Cups
  • DX: A Crimson City Novella
  • The Wedding Bed (The Sun Never Sets, Book One)
  • Dance Macabre (Lords of Pendragon #1)
  • Enticed by Ecstasy (Wicked Treasures, #2)
  • Engaged in Wickedness (Bridal Favors, #0.5)
  • The Culling (The Slave Girl Chronicles, #1)
  • Jewel of the East (The Devil DeVere #5)
  • Twice in a Lifetime
  • Cowboys Make Better Lovers
  • Bad Medicine  (The Edge of Texas #1)
  • The Song of Orpheus (An Erotic / Erotica Mythological Romance)
  • Vanity (The Sins and The Virtues, #2)
  • Hammer Down (Children of the Undying, #1)
  • A Scandalous Affair (The Merry Widows #3)
K.E. Saxon is a third-generation Texan and has been a lover of romance fiction since her first (sneaked) read of her older sister's copy of "The Flame and the Flower" by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss. She is a member of the West Houston Chapter of Romance Writer's of America and is a devoted subscriber to the Romance Divas online forum. She has two cats, a 24-year-old cockatiel, a funny, supportive husban ...more
More about K.E. Saxon...
Highland Vengeance (Highlands Trilogy, #1) Highland Grace (Highlands Trilogy, #2) The Darkest Day (Highland Vengeance, #1) Highland Magic (Highlands Trilogy, 3) Love Is The Drug (Texas Lovers Series)