Start by marking “A Stranger's Kiss” as Want to Read:
A Stranger's Kiss

A Stranger's Kiss

When two lonely strangers meet in a bar on Valentine’s Day, they take passionate solace in each other’s arms, little knowing that they will soon meet again as business associates.

Karen Samuels has sworn off emotionally unavailable men, deciding her time will be much better spent building her fledgling graphic art company.

David Anderson, a widower of seven months is still
Kindle Edition
Published February 11th 2012 by K.E. Saxon (first published September 22nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about A Stranger's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Stranger's Kiss

Ron
Apr 23, 2012 Ron rated it really liked it
Ok, I'm on the fence between a 4 and 5 on this book. Plain and simply this is a romantic story with a little hot sex mixed in. The story line is pretty typical with one character who has never found true love and there for doubts it exists and the other having had true love but recently lost it and is full of guilt over the circumstances. They are two hearts that meet at the right time and fill that need in each other both emotionally and physically. The problem is the story is a bit on the shor ...more
Buffy Kennedy
May 09, 2012 Buffy Kennedy rated it really liked it
This story is both sexy and sweet. I fell for both characters, and their struggles with each other are so touching, and even occasionally pretty funny. The story is short, so I don’t want to say too much or I risk giving too much away, but the bottom line is that this is a one night stand that keeps on giving.

Normally, a novella can be hit or miss. Some are too short, or just underdeveloped, but this one felt pretty perfect on the length and development. I could put myself in the characters’ sh
Jennie
Mar 28, 2012 Jennie rated it liked it
I won it on Goodreads!

This novella is sexy smart and a quick read. Characters Karen and David get it on typical romance style but with a twist-they've slept together before. Racy cover is true to the content, high five to the author for her fun, hot love scenes. Chapters are aptly named after song titles and David is a man with a sad past. Great fun. Would like to read one of her novels in future.
Karysa Faire
May 01, 2012 Karysa Faire rated it really liked it
Shelves: indie-authors
Excellent read! K.E. is quickly becoming one of my favorite romance writers. She is a gifted writer with her strong characterizations and witty, sometimes heartbreaking, narration. A Stranger's Kiss was a perfect way to end my weekend.

The only reason it's a four instead of a five is because the ending was a bit too tidy for my taste. However, I think I might be in the minority with this opinion. Read it and you'll see what I mean!
Amy
Feb 13, 2012 Amy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-read-again
This was a perfect Valentine's Day romance! It's a quick moving read and very hot! Loved it!
Sophia
Feb 01, 2013 Sophia rated it really liked it
I was in the mood for a holiday read since we're coming up on Valentine's Day in a few weeks so I grabbed up this novella that has been sitting in my TBR pile just waiting for my attention. This was a fast, fun and scorching read.

Karen wakes up the morning after a drunken Valentine' nights to see that horror of horrors there is evidence that she brought someone home with her the night before who is long gone and she can't remember a thing about him or their night together.

David sits in his almos
Buffy Kennedy
Mar 25, 2016 Buffy Kennedy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story is both sexy and sweet. I fell for both characters, and their struggles with each other are so touching, and even occasionally pretty funny. The story is short, so I don 19t want to say too much or I risk giving too much away, but the bottom line is that this is a one night stand that keeps on giving.

Normally, a novella can be hit or miss. Some are too short, or just underdeveloped, but this one felt pretty perfect on the length and development. I could put myself in the characters 1
Rhonda
Aug 08, 2012 Rhonda rated it really liked it
What a moving romance. Both Karen and David both have major issues. I love how they work through them together and that it's David, the one who lost his wife and didn't want to let her go, that pulls thru first and brings Karen with him. Karen, daughter of famous race car driver George Cutty, went buck wild in her youth. As she got older she wanted to overcome her past and changed her name so it wouldn't shadow her future. Well, the truth comes out and David is the one who helps her pull through ...more
Nikki Wilde
Dec 23, 2012 Nikki Wilde rated it liked it
It was pretty good for a Novella. The relationship went super fast. Still, it was a quick fun read. Basically, about letting your past go and being able to move forward.
Sahara
Sahara rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2012
Samantha
Samantha rated it it was ok
Nov 30, 2014
Tori
Tori rated it it was ok
Oct 12, 2013
Rae Renzi
Rae Renzi rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2012
Amanda Chalifoux
Mar 28, 2012 Amanda Chalifoux rated it it was amazing
sounds like a really good romance book & on forbidden pleasures.
Lucia Santana
Mar 02, 2013 Lucia Santana rated it it was amazing
Love this novella... It's fun, sexy and very interesting.
Cindy
Cindy rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2012
JoAnn
JoAnn rated it liked it
Dec 16, 2013
Ashley Palominos
Ashley Palominos rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2012
SassySami
SassySami rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2012
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
May 10, 2012
Elle Christensen
Elle Christensen rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2014
Terri Pray
Terri Pray rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2013
Tina
Tina rated it really liked it
May 14, 2012
Camille Cruz
Camille Cruz rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2012
Debra McKlem
Debra McKlem rated it it was ok
Feb 19, 2015
Jackie
Jackie rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2012
Senora
Senora rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2012
Shahlal Ahmed
Shahlal Ahmed rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2012
Donna
Donna rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2015
Patrick Bast
Patrick Bast rated it really liked it
May 16, 2012
  • Vanity (The Sins and The Virtues, #2)
  • Bad Medicine  (The Edge of Texas #1)
  • Cowboys Make Better Lovers
  • Jewel of the East
  • The Song of Orpheus
  • Unforeseen (City of the Damned, #3)
  • Pretend You Love Me (The Mansion, #1)
  • A Scandalous Affair (The Merry Widows #3)
  • A Wet & Wild Night
  • A Highlander for the Holidays
  • Primrose (Passion Quartet, #3)
  • The Bottom Line
  • Eye of the Beholder
  • The Knife's Edge
  • A Shot in the Dark (Long Shots, #2)
  • Make Me Surrender (Just Make Me, #2)
  • Playing the Game
  • Mia's Submission
K.E. Saxon is a third-generation Texan and has been a lover of romance fiction since her first (sneaked) read of her older sister's copy of "The Flame and the Flower" by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss. She is a member of the West Houston Chapter of Romance Writer's of America and is a devoted subscriber to the Romance Divas online forum. She has two cats, a 24-year-old cockatiel, a funny, supportive husban ...more
More about K.E. Saxon...