Start by marking “2012 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses” as Want to Read:
2012 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses

2012 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses (Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesess #78)

4.72 of 5 stars 4.72  ·  rating details  ·  127 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Experiances from Norway and Rwanda as well as publisher figures for the past year.
Published January 2012 by Watchtower Bible & Tract Society

To ask other readers questions about 2012 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 2012 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses

Summer
I agree with the person who said they look forward to the release of the Yearbook every year. The story of what our Rewandian, (not sure I spelled that right, sorry) brothers and sisters went through was amazing and proves that Jehovah is always with us.
 Gigi Ann
I am always excited each year to read the new yearbook, because they are so encouraging and faith strengthening.

On page18 it tells about the Great Earthquake in Japan on March 11, 2011.

News reports from around the world have chronicled a rash of natural disasters, including earthquakes, tsunamis, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, fires and volcanic eruptions. While space doesn't permit a report on all recent disasters, however... In the affected area, in Japan after the earthquake, four Kingdom Ha
Chelsea
So encouraging to read the accounts of faithful brothers and sisters over the years, and see how the work is growing! The section in Rwanda is particularly heart-rending but so so good.
MsPage
This was a pivotal book for me. The experiences from Rwanda are breathtaking and inspiring. They really make you stop to think about what really matters. The more important things. I would recommend this book to any person, of any faith, whose heart is open to experiencing the beauty of a peaceful people in the midst of a horrific world.
Steve Avery
Reading about our brothers & sisters in other parts of the world not only strengthens me spiratually but strengthens all of us as one family. worldwide.
Sue
Yearbooks are a favorite treat each and every year. I look forward to new stats and info about specific countries and peoples.
Sylence
Amazing. Especially the Rwanda parts. So sad what humans do to each other because of race.
Cate
The experiences of the brothers in Rwanda make me hope I will be as brave someday.
Levine
Lesala
Lesala added it
Jun 16, 2015
Tane
Tane marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Porsha
Porsha added it
May 09, 2015
Mary Coder
Mary Coder marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Estrella
Estrella marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
  • DreamCatcher
  • Safe from the Sea
  • New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures
  • The Murder Stone
  • Bloomin' Rainforests (Horrible Geography S.)
  • Indonesia Mengajar
  • Keep Calm and Carry On
  • Collins-Robert French-English, English-French Dictionary =: Robert-Collins Dictionnaire Francais-Anglais, Anglais-Francais
  • Room to Grow: An Appetite for Life
  • Alan Moore's America's Best Comics
  • Painful Poison
  • Wonder / 365 Days of Wonder Boxed Set
The Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania is a non-stock, not-for-profit organization headquartered in the New York City borough of Brooklyn, United States. It is the main legal entity used worldwide by Jehovah's Witnesses to direct, administer and develop doctrines for the religion and is often referred to by members of the religion simply as "the Society".
More about Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society...

Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesess (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • 1934 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses
  • 1942 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses
  • 1945 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses
  • 1953 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses
  • 1970 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses
What Does The Bible Really Teach? My Book of Bible Stories The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived Questions Young People Ask. Answers That Work Mankind’s Search for God