Confessions of a Whore (London Brown, #1)

Confessions of a Whore (London Brown #1)

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  94 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Peter, the maitre d', smiled. "Ah, Ms. Brown, we're so happy to have you this afternoon. It's been a long while since we've had the pleasure." Of course, he didn't call me by alter ego's name, but for the purpose maintaining separation between London and Desniah I've inserted it.

A few of my clients preferred a more discrete location, but some wanted high-risk spots as the...more
Published April 23rd 2012 by New Dawning International Bookfair (first published April 22nd 2012)

Blu
AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

That, ladies and gentlemen, is my cry of frustration as I have just completed episode 6 of the London Brown series and have no idea when I will be able to get my hands on episode 7!!!

I loved this series and finished it in one sitting! I have an affinity for the "bad girls" - the courtesans, the escorts, the women who know their way around a bedroom. Virgins have a tendency to annoy me. So of course I was eager to read a book entitled "Confessions of a Whore". Plus I loved the cov...more
Miss
What is this and why haven't i read this sooner ?!
TheFountainPenDiva
Now THIS is the kind of quality writing erotica should be doing instead of the half-assed crap that's being published en masse and littering the landscape in the process. Granted I didn't necessarily need to know the main character was educated and affluent--the way she spoke pretty much was a dead giveaway that she wasn't some run of the mill street hooker. London Brown was the alter ego of Desniah Williams, a 26 year-old black woman who comes from a prominent family. Not exactly the sort of wo...more
Maxie
Confessions of a Whore #2 by Lelia DeSint

In this incredible erotic installment written by Leila DeSint the reader can not help but crave more after they catch their breath. Confessions of a Whore #2 is one dynamic BDSM action packed read of self discovery, selfishness, indulgences of multiple forms as we peer into the soul of London Brown aka Desniah Williams.

Ms. DeSint's profound writing style provides the reader with the best of two worlds. By this I mean Ms. DeSint cultivates visually complex...more
Erica Chilson
This review was posted on Wicked Reads: This includes the reviews of installments 1-3

The London Brown series is broken into installments or, rather, episodes. Episode #1 introduces the reader to “The Whore” London Brown, the alter ego of Desniah Williams- A 26 year old, affluent, black woman.

London Brown #1 Confessions of a Whore

The reader is immersed into the ways of an escort as London meets with a client. Their encounter gives us a glimpse into past hurts that shaped their very lives. I will...more
Jill
i actually really enjoyed this, very short and only gives you snippets of a larger story. But i guess that's good because it left me wanting more. I liked London, and i want to know why she got into this business, i have a feeling its to do with her previous's loves dad. I really would like to see her and Caden resolve something, he seemed want her. 3.5 stars.
Sonia
loving the series so far. this serial is based on cade's pov. it's strange the going back and forth between the first and third person for des/London but I'm liking where this is going...

might I just add..loved the poetic vibe this installment gave.
L. Neal
Oh now this was good. I wish I had downloaded pt 2 ahead of time. I can't wait to finish reading. The characters are well developed and the author paints a very vivid picture for readers to see.
Sonia
two words... fucked.up!! pun intended. jeez I don't even know what to think.

definitely a different read. but highly recommended.

Maxie
Feb 24, 2013 Maxie rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: kinky
Awesome
Jill
This second installment into a larger story was just as enjoyable as the last one.
We got to know London/Des a bit better and discovered why she is the way she is, also maybe why she is put of Caden. Even though it is obvious she still has feelings for him.
I wanted it to be him waiting for her after her rendevous with Kees and Ivor. Wow, is all I can say about these too.
It seems there may have been a some child abuse in the background of London/ Des life. So if you are uncomfortable with those...more
Amber
This is an erotica series... but for dark erotica. The heroine is literally a prostitute and what we get is an unabashed look at her visits with clients. These are exploits are painful, both physically and emotionally, but the most poignant part is her own disturbed love life. The sex is kinky and dangerous and hot, but the heroine's character arc toward (what I hope is) her HEA is touching. I love a good redemption story!
Barbara Morgan
Confessions of a whore was a free book that I download. It's a short story. The main character London works for an agency and is contact when there is a call for her.

This is book one of a book book series. The story line was good. I had to keep reading over what I read London is her alter ego name, her name is Desniah. Not a normal book that I will read. I did enjoy the story.
Linda
London is a whore with a fake name going on a "date" when we learn that the client is someone she used to know, or even loved once.
A lot is mysterious, something happened long ago - was she raped by his father? - and he abandoned her. Confused me, and didn´t make it worth it with the smut. Too much strange vibes.

2,5 Stars
Albani Guillen
Ya solo el titulo es muyy llamativo jajaja

RARO pero me gusto me dejo intrigada ... lo que no entiendo es PORQUE RAYOS HACEN ALGO TAN CORTO PORQUEEE ??? joder pero leeria los siguientes libros ...
Bennita
Where's the story? Just an excerpt. Even if you are writing stories in novella installments, there needs to be more than one chapter. Thank God this was free. I won't be paying for the next "Chapter".
~Charmer~the 1click addict
OMG!!!! This book was HOT. I'm about to buy all these lil books. I hope the rest of them aren't this short, though.
raeneysa
short intense story so that the type of stuff that goes on behind close door of the wealthy lol
~Charmer~the 1click addict
London is off the chain......Oh wait, in her case she's on it.
Heather Flaigg
Heather Flaigg marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
*Jessica
*Jessica marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Angie
Angie added it
Chloee Rhyan
Chloee Rhyan marked it as to-read
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Alejandra
Alejandra marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Valerie
Valerie marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Kristina
Kristina marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Kat
Kat added it
Jul 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Dead Gorgeous
  • His Black Pearl (The Thrall,  #1)
  • Unleashed (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #2)
  • Red
  • Conrad's First Girl
  • Complicated By You (Coventon Campus, #1)
  • Big Spankable Asses
  • Ultimatum (The Devil's Kiss, #1)
  • Casey's Night In (The Mirage Agency, #1.5)
  • Jaded Hearts (The Jaded Hearts Club, #1)
  • Together in Cyn (Members Only, #1)
  • Just A Spanking: Tales of Dominance and Submission
  • Bind and Keep Me (Pierced Hearts, #2)
  • The Erotic Dark (Erotic Dark, #1)
  • Submissive Fairy Tales
  • Father's Keeper
  • Remy Goes to Therapy
  • Taste of Candy
Leila DeSint was born in a small town on the east coast of Canada. Her nomadic childhood gave her the ability to ebb and flow with the seasons, people and places she lived in. Most often, she could be found in a corner with a pencil and notepad using words to recreate the dark world around her. Many summers of her youth were spent on the shores of her birthplace collecting seashells, but she alway...more
More about Leila DeSint...
Vol.1 (London Brown, #3.5) Bond (London Brown, #4) Cede (London Brown, #2) Vol.2 (London Brown, #6.5) Loss (London Brown, #6)