Through Dagus's Eyes (Wolves of Stone Ridge, #7)

Through Dagus's Eyes (Wolves of Stone Ridge #7)

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  496 ratings  ·  27 reviews
Dagus Whitton is tired of being controlled. After his brother Drake moved in with his shifter mate, Dagus had felt a great sense of accomplishment from finally living on his own, especially considering his blindness. But that was before being kidnapped by scientists bent on using him as a bargaining chip against the shifters living in the area. Now he struggles being alone...more
Published March 1st 2012 by Extasy Books

Veronica / V
At last Dagus story!!!!

>>>UPDATED<<<<

I love this series, and I'm a sucker for interracial couples.
You can't go wrong with a African American Human and a Caucasian Polar Bear.
If you like this series you will like this sequel, Dagus is a very charming MC, my only complain, I wish it was longer.
Serena Yates
A story I’ll admit to having waited for, this book focuses on Dagus, a blind writer, and Brad, a member of a biker gang. The fact that the entire gang consists of gay shifters is a fun idea, and them ‘invading’ Stone Ridge’s pack territory has all kinds of interesting consequences. I really hope we haven’t seen the last of them!

Dagus may be blind, but he is proud and wants nothing more than to live an independent life. Ever since his brother Drake (from book #4) moved out, a friend of his moved...more
Jeanne
So, this is a series that I continue at a leisurely. Whenever I feel like reading a shifter book, I pick up the next one on this series. I know pretty much what to expect, as style of writing. When the mates meet, their attraction is instant. It is explained that their attraction is in the 'shifter blood and their mates'. So it helps make it more believable...

Dagus, is Drake's blind brother. This is his story. I am sure many people had been waiting for Dagus to get his own story. Poor man has be...more
Mandy*reads obsessively*
My guilty pleasure!
This story had a bit of pack internal problems, which is new and intoduced a whole new set of shifters from an all gay biker gang!
The elephant, Nile monitor and the polar bear had their stories, but she introduced a peacock, hyena, a bull, and a penguin in this story and that alone is a reason for me to keep reading the series! Lol
S.M. Franklin
Charlie Richards - Wolves Of Stone Ridge 7 - Through Dagus's Eyes (Review)
Completed: 8th February 2014.
I give this book 3 stars and I think that’s generous. If I could mark 2.5 then I would.

Having read the previous 6 books which I enjoyed—at least four of—I was extremely disappointed with this one.

Dagus had been introduced into the earlier books and I’d waited patiently, knowing that Charlie was going to write a story including the blind man. So you can understand that when I started reading...more
Phaney
May 24, 2013 Phaney rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
2012 Review:

Aaand we’re back to messy timeline.

This is not one of my favourite books of the bunch. I liked Brad well enough; he was a sweetie. But Dagus just did not register with me. Other than his defining trait, there simply was not much to him, and I didn’t like his family before so that connection did not exactly help to fill me with joy.

The author messed up quite a bit with the blindness aspect. You do not need voice recognition to write books. There are Braille keyboards and typewriters,...more
Sadonna
I have really liked the brothers Drake and Dagus since they appeared in the series. Now we get a mate for Dagus - who just happens to be a polar bear shifter who's a biker! Brad has been lied to by his father that gay shifters don't get mates so Brad has been on the move for over 30 years with his family - his motorcycle gang. When they stop in to the local gay bar, he immediately scents what he thinks is his mate, but in a room full of gay men he's not sure who it is at first. Phillip has been...more
Elisa Ramblings
A quite “classical” paranormal romance, even if this is book 7 in a series, I decided to read this one since I was fascinated by the character of Dagus, an African-American blind man who is the mate of Brad, a polar bear shifter.

There were many of the themes I usually like, multicultural pair, a main character dealing with disability, a big and strong man but with a caring attitude (and almost housekeeping tendencies, he likes to cook and to take care of Dagus in a “motherly” way). I think the a...more
Sophia
This particular installment in the series saw a change in the dynamics because there was an introduction to a host of delicious nomad biker shifters that form their own pack. They are a close brotherhood of shifters who were abandoned or kicked out of their former packs and families because they are gay.

The book opens with the same bar scene from Carson and Jared's story where Carson was dancing with Dagus. In this instance, it is from Brad's perspective when his gang rolls into town and hits th...more
Storylover
Love Charlie Richards. Have all the books for this series. This one is just as great as all the others. Also love how even though Dagus is mated to a shifter there is no miracle cure like so many other books do. Keeping it real (well, for a fantasy shifter story anyway).
Gabriella
A really sweet and romantic read. So far it's my favorite in the Wolves of Stone Ridge series.
Sarah Shaw
I was waiting for Dagos's story and this didn't disappoint at all.
Shelby P
This book was probably the simplest in terms of plot but I still enjoyed it. I liked that Dagus had a personality and wasn't a pushover. Even though these guys hook up at lightening speed, I like that Brad wanted to get to know Dagus before he claimed him and I enjoyed their date.

Gotta say that this cover sucked. The Dagus on the cover hooks like a wanna be R&B player with those shades and Brad looks like a pale, washed out ugly guy. I had to not let the cover distract me from my mind's Dagu...more
Kristy Maitz
I like that couple really much. I like Dagus from previous books and now he get his mate Brad; it is just perfect. We get to know few new faces. Kontra and other shifters from Brads group are more interesting then Declan the alpha of that region and his crew. I hope we will get to know new faces more.
Shelley
Dagus is one of my favorite characters so far. He's a sweet soul and with a strength of will that won't quit. Brad is a sweetheart who had given up hope of ever having a mate-and he's a polar bear shifter so that was something new for me. The book was a little short but a fun read overall.
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Following closely the plot - did like Dagus and how he tried to remain independent. Enjoyed Brad but he didn't seem real "biker dude'y" but I am so glad finally to have the intro to Kontra's so I can start reading that series. I loved the whole polar bear - what a unique shifter!
Candice
Don't shoot me, but I thought this one was going to be better :( I REALLY liked Dagus in the previous books so I was looking forward to his story. Maybe it was Brad that didn't wow me? I don't know. Maybe I wanted more conflict? Not sure, but something was off for me.
Rachel
Was glad to finally to get to read Dagus' story! Also, I really enjoyed meeting all of the new shifters that traveled with Brad. Can't wait to learn more about all of them too. Fun book, I continue to enjoy this series.
Electricalcook
I really like reading her books. After reading the book I think about the next 2 or 3 people who will be in future books. This is a good thing because that means there is always another book to read.
Meggie
This part was enjoyable, even if everything developed simply to fast. The plot was to short, but at least we got to meet a new characters. I liked this bikers gang, they seemed cool.
Delphius Reads
Great story. I really enjoyed both main characters. I'm interested to see what this sub story of insurgents in Declan's will do and how far they will go.
Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed by: Kevin
Publisher: eXtasy Books
Genre: M/M Paranormal
Rated: 4.5 Hearts

Check out the review at: http://heartsonfirereviews.com
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
Okay short story follows same plot as previous books. I didn't find either character special
Clover
really good story with a lot of new characters to explore...
Ericka Walden
Finally!!!! Grin......
Giovanna
Very sweet...
Lyne
Loved it!
  • Memphis (Zeus's Pack, #8)
  • Reverence  (Southwestern Shifters, #6)
  • A Feral Christmas (Lost Shifters, #2)
  • Creation's Control (Creations, #2)
  • Gregory's Rebellion (Shifters' Haven, #6)
  • Blind Desire
Werewolf at the Zoo (Wolves of Stone Ridge, #1) Fireman's Carry (Carry Me #1) Alpha's Prerogative (Wolves of Stone Ridge, #2) Accepting His Animal (Wolves of Stone Ridge, #3) Goading the Enforcer (Wolves of Stone Ridge, #6)