Start by marking “Through Dagus's Eyes (Wolves of Stone Ridge #7)” as Want to Read:
Through Dagus's Eyes (Wolves of Stone Ridge #7)

Through Dagus's Eyes (Wolves of Stone Ridge #7)

Dagus Whitton is tired of being controlled. After his brother Drake moved in with his shifter mate, Dagus had felt a great sense of accomplishment from finally living on his own, especially considering his blindness. But that was before being kidnapped by scientists bent on using him as a bargaining chip against the shifters living in the area. Now he struggles being alone ...more
Published March 1st 2012 by Extasy Books

To ask other readers questions about Through Dagus's Eyes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Through Dagus's Eyes

V
Feb 11, 2012 V rated it really liked it
At last Dagus story!!!!

>>>UPDATED<<<<

I love this series, and I'm a sucker for interracial couples.
You can't go wrong with a African American Human and a Caucasian Polar Bear.
If you like this series you will like this sequel, Dagus is a very charming MC, my only complain, I wish it was longer.
Serena Yates
Feb 11, 2012 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay, shifters
A story I’ll admit to having waited for, this book focuses on Dagus, a blind writer, and Brad, a member of a biker gang. The fact that the entire gang consists of gay shifters is a fun idea, and them ‘invading’ Stone Ridge’s pack territory has all kinds of interesting consequences. I really hope we haven’t seen the last of them!

Dagus may be blind, but he is proud and wants nothing more than to live an independent life. Ever since his brother Drake (from book #4) moved out, a friend of his moved
Mandy*reads obsessively*
My guilty pleasure!
This story had a bit of pack internal problems, which is new and intoduced a whole new set of shifters from an all gay biker gang!
The elephant, Nile monitor and the polar bear had their stories, but she introduced a peacock, hyena, a bull, and a penguin in this story and that alone is a reason for me to keep reading the series! Lol
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
Infants can't see just fine.

People blind from infancy don't use visual cues like nodding and looking sultry.

10 inch dick? Seriously? How am I supposed to take this seriously? A longer than 10 inch dildo? Why? And where did he find it? (Nix that; you can find anything online.) Does the author own a ruler?

Cool that their teeth clacked. That does happen sometimes.

Cool that they mentioned being blind doesn't heighten senses, the person just learns how to utilize them better.

6 manuscripts of m/m
Lyndac
Good addition to the series. Sweet story of a blind human being the mate of a polar bear shifter.
Gerald Sessions
Mar 11, 2017 Gerald Sessions rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kontra book 0

This is the kick off story for Kontra's Menagerie series. It took me a while before I realized what was going on because I was already 4 books into Kontra's series great story loved it
Elisa Rolle
A quite “classical” paranormal romance, even if this is book 7 in a series, I decided to read this one since I was fascinated by the character of Dagus, an African-American blind man who is the mate of Brad, a polar bear shifter.

There were many of the themes I usually like, multicultural pair, a main character dealing with disability, a big and strong man but with a caring attitude (and almost housekeeping tendencies, he likes to cook and to take care of Dagus in a “motherly” way). I think the a
Sophia
Aug 26, 2012 Sophia rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr-uf
This particular installment in the series saw a change in the dynamics because there was an introduction to a host of delicious nomad biker shifters that form their own pack. They are a close brotherhood of shifters who were abandoned or kicked out of their former packs and families because they are gay.

The book opens with the same bar scene from Carson and Jared's story where Carson was dancing with Dagus. In this instance, it is from Brad's perspective when his gang rolls into town and hits th
Jeanne 'Divinae'
So, this is a series that I continue at a leisurely. Whenever I feel like reading a shifter book, I pick up the next one on this series. I know pretty much what to expect, as style of writing. When the mates meet, their attraction is instant. It is explained that their attraction is in the 'shifter blood and their mates'. So it helps make it more believable...

Dagus, is Drake's blind brother. This is his story. I am sure many people had been waiting for Dagus to get his own story. Poor man has be
Phaney
May 24, 2013 Phaney rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
2012 Review:

Aaand we’re back to messy timeline.

This is not one of my favourite books of the bunch. I liked Brad well enough; he was a sweetie. But Dagus just did not register with me. Other than his defining trait, there simply was not much to him, and I didn’t like his family before so that connection did not exactly help to fill me with joy.

The author messed up quite a bit with the blindness aspect. You do not need voice recognition to write books. There are Braille keyboards and typewriters,
Alma Pagan
Oct 25, 2013 Alma Pagan rated it it was amazing
There comes a time in everyone’s life when you have to see with your heart and not your eyes. Brad Nadeau had that epiphany twice in his life, when he met a stranger named Kontra his future alpha. Kontra gave him hope when he had none; that one day sometime in the future he would meet his one and only. Even though he is a gay man and a shifter fate would not be cruel. As the passage of years was lived he never once gave up hope. Brad knew he was loved and cared for by his friends his band of bro ...more
Sadonna
May 15, 2012 Sadonna rated it liked it
Shelves: pdf, mm, weres-shifters
I have really liked the brothers Drake and Dagus since they appeared in the series. Now we get a mate for Dagus - who just happens to be a polar bear shifter who's a biker! Brad has been lied to by his father that gay shifters don't get mates so Brad has been on the move for over 30 years with his family - his motorcycle gang. When they stop in to the local gay bar, he immediately scents what he thinks is his mate, but in a room full of gay men he's not sure who it is at first. Phillip has been ...more
Carol
May 21, 2015 Carol rated it really liked it
I read the three intermingled series by Charlie Richards (A Paranormal’s Love, Kontra’s Menagerie and Wolves of Stone Ridge) in 5 days between April 1 and April 5. I really enjoyed the series as a whole and would happily recommend these books to anyone who enjoys paranormal romance. One of the things I particularly enjoyed was that there were all types of shifters, from wolves to warthogs, penguins to Texas Longhorns as well as Gargoyles and Vampires, it was a truly rich and varied alternate wor ...more
Shelby P
Aug 17, 2013 Shelby P rated it really liked it
This book was probably the simplest in terms of plot but I still enjoyed it. I liked that Dagus had a personality and wasn't a pushover. Even though these guys hook up at lightening speed, I like that Brad wanted to get to know Dagus before he claimed him and I enjoyed their date.

Gotta say that this cover sucked. The Dagus on the cover hooks like a wanna be R&B player with those shades and Brad looks like a pale, washed out ugly guy. I had to not let the cover distract me from my mind's Dagu
Katrina Passick Lumsden
Much like Stormy Glenn, Charlie Richards infuses her stories with just enough intrigue and endearing romance to make it possible for to me overlook bad writing. Not great, but a pleasant way to pass the time if you're in the mood for some sappy m/m shifter fun. Be warned that Richards sucks at dirty talk. The sex scenes can be a little awkward at times.
Kristy Maitz
Mar 04, 2012 Kristy Maitz rated it really liked it
I like that couple really much. I like Dagus from previous books and now he get his mate Brad; it is just perfect. We get to know few new faces. Kontra and other shifters from Brads group are more interesting then Declan the alpha of that region and his crew. I hope we will get to know new faces more.
AyoDollFace
Sep 13, 2015 AyoDollFace rated it did not like it
This book didn't do it for me. Dagus was a little asshole with the way he treated the Alpha, after all the shifters have done for him. There was a lack of respect for the Alpha throughout this whole book and by everyone. MCs didn't do it for me either.

I probably could have skipped this book.

I wish I had skipped it...
Dylan St. Jaymes
This was a quick read and I feel like it might have benefited from being a little longer but it was a lovely story. By now I feel like I know what to expect from this series so there wasn't any "new" ground broken here but I liked the characters and the love story between Kyle and Vee. I also really, really love Jared :)
Candice
2nd Reading April 2015

First Reading 12-19-13
Don't shoot me, but I thought this one was going to be better :( I REALLY liked Dagus in the previous books so I was looking forward to his story. Maybe it was Brad that didn't wow me? I don't know. Maybe I wanted more conflict? Not sure, but something was off for me.
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Dec 01, 2013 Jo * Smut-Dickted * rated it liked it
Shelves: borrowed-book
Following closely the plot - did like Dagus and how he tried to remain independent. Enjoyed Brad but he didn't seem real "biker dude'y" but I am so glad finally to have the intro to Kontra's so I can start reading that series. I loved the whole polar bear - what a unique shifter!
Rachel Emily
Mar 19, 2012 Rachel Emily rated it liked it
Was glad to finally to get to read Dagus' story! Also, I really enjoyed meeting all of the new shifters that traveled with Brad. Can't wait to learn more about all of them too. Fun book, I continue to enjoy this series.
Storylover
Feb 24, 2014 Storylover rated it really liked it
Love Charlie Richards. Have all the books for this series. This one is just as great as all the others. Also love how even though Dagus is mated to a shifter there is no miracle cure like so many other books do. Keeping it real (well, for a fantasy shifter story anyway).
Shelley
Dagus is one of my favorite characters so far. He's a sweet soul and with a strength of will that won't quit. Brad is a sweetheart who had given up hope of ever having a mate-and he's a polar bear shifter so that was something new for me. The book was a little short but a fun read overall.
Electricalcook
Mar 09, 2013 Electricalcook rated it really liked it
I really like reading her books. After reading the book I think about the next 2 or 3 people who will be in future books. This is a good thing because that means there is always another book to read.
Anna
Jun 14, 2013 Anna rated it really liked it
Very sweet...
Gabriella
May 28, 2014 Gabriella rated it really liked it
A really sweet and romantic read. So far it's my favorite in the Wolves of Stone Ridge series.
Nagisa Furukawa
Nov 21, 2016 Nagisa Furukawa rated it did not like it
It's like reading the same story over & over again. Just the names of the characters change.
Sarah Shaw
Jul 21, 2014 Sarah Shaw rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay-romance, m-m, shifters
I was waiting for Dagos's story and this didn't disappoint at all.
Dee Wy
May 18, 2016 Dee Wy rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, m-m-paranormal
This series is a bit addictive if you like sweet romance. And, I do, oh yes I really do. I never seem to tire of shifters either.
Ericka Walden
Mar 01, 2012 Ericka Walden rated it it was amazing
Finally!!!! Grin......
  • A Feral Christmas (Lost Shifters #2)
  • Blind Desire
  • Reverence  (Southwestern Shifters #6)
  • Creation's Control (Creations #2)
  • The Erl-King
  • Like It or Not
  • Nicholas's Wolf (Brac Pack #14)
  • Myths and Magic: Legends of Love

Wolves of Stone Ridge (1 - 10 of 42 books)
  • Werewolf at the Zoo (Wolves of Stone Ridge #1)
  • Alpha's Prerogative (Wolves of Stone Ridge #2)
  • Accepting His Animal (Wolves of Stone Ridge #3)
  • Accepting His Human (Wolves of Stone Ridge #4)
  • Finding Balance (Wolves of Stone Ridge #5)
  • Goading the Enforcer (Wolves of Stone Ridge #6)
  • Loving the Enemy (Wolves of Stone Ridge #8)
  • Casey's Love Bite (Wolves of Stone Ridge #9)
  • The Wolf Biker's Mate (Wolves of Stone Ridge #10)
  • Kyle's Valiant Hunt (Wolves of Stone Ridge #11)