Start by marking “Foreshock” as Want to Read:
Foreshock

Read eBook

Foreshock

"Sometimes the earth really" does "move."

Kyle Armentrout is every gay man's fantasy in a tool belt, but he can't even change a light bulb without injuring himself. Twice divorced and not long from the closet, he's found his way into a fulfilling relationship at last, but he can't quite escape the sense that he's left his manhood behind in the process.

When Kyle's latest DIY
ebook
Published March 12th 2012 by Riptide Publishing (first published March 11th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Foreshock, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Foreshock

Vio
Mar 13, 2012 Vio rated it really liked it
Super sexy with dreamy gorgeous loving between the MC's, hot and sweet I loved it the perfect erotic read!
Melanie
Mar 13, 2012 Melanie rated it really liked it
Kari Gregg is donating 100 percent of her profits from this story to The Trevor Project which provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention to LGBTQ youth. So much applause and snaps to Kari Gregg for such a wonderful gift. Now on to the review.

Rating: 4.5 stars

Eric Mulholand loves his boyfriend, Kyle, even though Kyle seems determined to destroy their apartment through his attempts at DIY projects. Kyle Armentrout is a contradiction in so many ways. Tall, nordic, handsome, twice divorced
Katie
Mar 11, 2012 Katie rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
This was a quick little read that I picked up to get a taste of Kari Gregg's writing. It only cost a buck and all royalties are donated to the Trevor Project which provides services to LGBTQ youth.

Unable to resist a good cause and hopefully a hot read I finished it 20 minutes and was not disappointed. Kyle is everything his discription promises (every gay man's fantasy in a tool belt) and what I liked was how the feel and look of him was fed to the reader as the story was told instead of one lu
Heather C
Mar 11, 2012 Heather C rated it really liked it
Shelves: short-stories, ebook, m-m
Cute hot little short story. Would like to read the whole story of how these two fell in love.
Adara
Mar 12, 2012 Adara rated it really liked it
This is a cute, quick read. Even for a short piece, the characterizations are wonderful. And as usual, the sex is steamy. =)
Anke
Mar 12, 2012 Anke rated it really liked it
Short, cute, hot - nothing more to say. Oh yes - I really liked it.
Virginia
Mar 11, 2012 Virginia rated it really liked it
Cute and sexy short. Would be great to get the full story of how they fell in love.
Jayhjay
Apr 14, 2012 Jayhjay rated it really liked it
This review was originally published on my blog Joyfully Jay

Kyle Armentrout is twice divorced and recently out of the closet. Strapped into his toolbelt, he is every gay man's dream, but he is sadly an accident waiting to happen when he tries his DIY projects. Yet his partner Eric Mulholland knows that there is part of Kyle that needs these projects to help him regain some of his confidence as he adjusts to life as an out gay man after years of stuffing his feelings away.

In Foreshock we get to s
Barb ~rede-2-read~
Apr 04, 2014 Barb ~rede-2-read~ rated it liked it
Recommended to Barb ~rede-2-read~ by: Daritone85
Sweet, short, sexy story about Kyle, a 38 yr old guy who didn't come out of the closet until he met Eric, his now live-in lover. Kyle seems to be trying to make up for his supposed loss of masculinity by trying to be a handyman around the house. Trying is the word, since he inevitably fails.

The story primarily revolves around Eric's efforts, through sex, to convince Kyle that he loves and needs him, just not as Mr Fixit. Just after they finish, an earthquake hits their area in Virginia, giving
¸. • * ° *❧Gwendolyn❧ •°**★Camelot Dreamer❧ •°**★
3.5 Stars
Very Cute, Short, Story~
Well worth the read and the buy, the proceeds of this purchase goes to the Trevor foundation, and that is simply fab
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Mar 14, 2012 Mandy*reads obsessively* rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, ebook-owned, short
Hot and steamy!
The blurb gives a good summery, but I would love to read how they met and fell in love!
Syfy
Apr 07, 2015 Syfy rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
Mmmmmm hot!
Emily
Apr 25, 2012 Emily rated it really liked it
Shelves: won
A cute, funny little read that helped cheer me up after a horrible read.
Trio
Nov 15, 2015 Trio rated it really liked it
Really nice story - interesting characters, fun read :)
Dee Wy
Mar 10, 2012 Dee Wy rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, short-story
Short and hot with a cute premise.
Jason Bradley
Apr 18, 2012 Jason Bradley rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, ebook
I really loved these characters. Awesome!
Rosemary
Mar 11, 2012 Rosemary rated it really liked it
Cute short little story that manages to be sweet and hot at the same time.
clear skies
Mar 18, 2012 clear skies rated it liked it
I've tried more than one book from this author and they've all been DNF. Maybe the right publisher and editor was the piece missing.

A really short story that starts more like a sequel to a prequel. I liked the characters a lot and I thought the dynamics between the two were thought provoking. One can only hope this author expands this story. I would love to see these guys and their beginning. The five kids too would be an epic read.
Teetee
Nov 20, 2013 Teetee rated it really liked it
Wow, the more i read of this author, the more i love her! Another great story and even better, even though its a short story, its well done and smokin at the same time! So many authors who write a quickie write all sex between two characters we dont even know enough to care about. Thats not sexy! To those authors i want to point this story and say 'see, it can be done!'. Sexy short story!
France-Andrée
Nov 02, 2013 France-Andrée rated it really liked it
I quite liked this very short story. The characters are charming and even though we don't know them for that long, they felt very true to life with very real problems. Plus, since the proceed of this story goes to a great cause, I would encourage everyone to buy it, it'll make you fell good on more than one level!
Kazza
Mar 19, 2012 Kazza rated it really liked it
Exactly as the short story's blurb describes. It sure is a quick yet sexy read and nicely put together.

Supports the Trevor Project - I'm for aything that helps society be a better place but particularly LGBTQ kids as I know what they go through.

If you like sexy, like M/M then I recommend Foreshock as you're also getting a look see into the author's style while helping out a worthy cause.
Lady*M
May 18, 2012 Lady*M rated it really liked it
Short, sexy read. The love between the characters was clear and I loved their playfulness. Also, how Eric tried to soothe Kyle's insecurities. I would very much like to read how these two have met and fell in love.
Chancey Knowles
Extreme short that for its length packed a lot of punch. Hot sex. Growth in a relationship. Plus, money donated to a good cause. Can't compare apples and oranges. Compared to others of or around this length it was definitely a cut above the rest.
Sheila
Oct 07, 2012 Sheila rated it really liked it
Eric tries to convince Kyle to call a repairman to install an icemaker. Kyle is convinced he is a handyman. Then the earthquake hits. Humorous with good sex. Enjoyable.
Addicted2M/M
Addicted2M/M rated it liked it
Sep 12, 2012
Cap'n Muchiko
Cap'n Muchiko rated it liked it
Apr 29, 2012
Shaz
Mar 14, 2012 Shaz rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, short-stories
Very cute short story!
S.
S. rated it really liked it
Apr 08, 2012
Tribblemaker
Tribblemaker rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2012
TabiZ
TabiZ rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Q&A with Kari Gregg: Foreshock 4 16 Mar 09, 2012 12:57PM
  • Surprises (Romeo Club, #1)
  • Josh of the Damned Triple Feature #1 (Josh of the Damned, #3)
  • Cruce de Caminos (Layers of the Otherworld, #0.5)
  • Few Are Chosen
  • Where You Hurt the Most
  • Priceless (Irresistible Attraction, #1)
  • First Watch
  • Portside
  • Circuit Theory
  • Master Class (Master Class, #1)
  • Grown Men (HardCell, #1)
  • Blacker than Black
  • O Come All Ye Kinky
  • The City War (Warriors of Rome, #3)
  • Blessed Isle
  • He Is Worthy (Warriors of Rome, #2)
  • Love, Hypothetically (Theta Alpha Gamma, #2)
  • A Chip in His Shoulder (Falling Sky, #1)
Kari Gregg lives in the mountains of Wild and Wonderful West Virginia with her Wonderful husband and three very Wild children. When Kari’s not writing, she enjoys reading, coffee, zombie flicks, coffee, naked mud-wrestling (not really), and . . . coffee!

If you would like to catch up with Kari, caffeinate yourself and head to http://www.KariGregg.com
More about Kari Gregg...