Shadow Visions (Shadow Warriors, #2)

Shadow Visions (Shadow Warriors #2)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  11 reviews
When the last shadow warrior falls, so will all humanity.

Shadow Warriors, Book 2

A shadow warrior on a mission, Manuel must track down a demon who is sacrificing women marked with hummingbird tattoos. He is in danger of losing his humanity to his eagle spirit until he comes across Ixa Reyes, a beautiful San Diego detective working on the same case, who also bears the mark o...more
Published March 20th 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

Lisa
After losing her father, mother and little sister to a fire when she was young, Ixa Reyes has made it her life's mission to serve and protect those who can not protect themselves. A few years ago Ixa put the man who murdered her family, behind bars for life...or so she thought.

Ixa finds herself at a crime scene of a woman who has been brutally murdered. The thing that disturbs her the most is that she had a nightmare the night before of this very woman being attacked. Visions of the poor woman'...more
Jessica(WonderlandReviews)
This post is coming to you guys a little bit late in the day thanks to a storm that knocked out the electricity, and I am paranoid so I don't trust those planning post's. Knowing my luck it wouldn't post and I would be none the wiser.

So without further ado, welcome to this stop of the Shadow Vision's tour thanks as always for tuning in.

The first thing I want to say about this book is Wow!! I absolutely loved this book, it brought a refreshing change of pace from the ever growing popularity of an...more
Shae Carcar
Overall Thoughts:
This fiery story was pretty easy to get through and had daring thrills to it!

Shadow Visions is about a tough woman named Ixa Reyes, who is also a hardcore detective. For years, she has been searching for the one man who took everything away from her when he brutally murdered her entire family: Galante. A few years back, Ixa succeeded in putting the man behind bars, but he manages to escape and comes back with a vengeance. He slaughters two young woman with one thing in common: A...more
Lissette
Battling with the demons of her past, Ixa Reyes has done her best to put the deaths of her parents and her little sister behind her. She's blamed herself for their passing, wishing she could go back in time and save them from perishing. Yet she knows such a thing can never be. She lives with the pain and heartache of the ordeal every day and knows she'll never truly come to terms with the fact that they were taken from her at such an early age.

Determined to pick up the pieces of her life, Ixa ha...more
Tina
This is my first book by this author and what an introduction! This is the second book in her Shadow Warriors series. I have not read the first book in this series but it did not hinder my enjoyment of this one. It is definitely a stand alone book. The author writes so vividly that you find yourself totally immersed in the world building, rich Aztec history, and the heart pulsing journey to stop demons from stealing souls.

The story itself reminds me of Christine Feehan's Carpathian Series in tha...more
Rebecca
Really enjoyed this second book in the Shadow Warriors series. I hadn't read the first book, but I was able to follow along without any problems, plus there were no annoying info dumps. My absolute favorite thing has to be the Aztec mythology behind the story, though. Love it! Really unusual, but lots of fun.

My only complaint would be that I felt that the heroine's acceptance of her abilities and relationship to the hoer seemed to ocurr suddenly after a lot of resistance (and she had really goo...more
Redheaded Bookworm
Getting a little tired of vamps, weres and angels, but still want a paranormal aspect to your reading? Then this book is for you!

A fresh new breed of paranormal romance. Aztec gods and mythology. Ixa is a strong female lead, and I love strong female characters. Manuel is smexy! This is a well written story. I say story, because it only spans a few days and is 106 pages long. It is fast paced and loaded with action. A great villain that Ixa has a history with makes a great story. I would have li...more
Pragya

The topic of this book hails from mythology and fantasy. A fast-paced story with lots of action, strong characters and a backbone of a story, this book will be enjoyed by those who love their tryst with fantastical/ mythical world.

Having not read the first book in the series, I did not feel I had missed out on anything but I reckon reading it first would be good.

Never having read about Shadow Warriors before, the concept and plot made for an innovative and interesting one.

The book makes...more
Susan
The second installment of the Shadow Warriors Series, Shadow Vision's is plot fast paced with lots of action and extremely strong characters. A totally incredible read that grips you right from the start and keeps you on the edge of your seat until the end. I highly recommend Shadow Visions to anyone who loves the paranormal romance genre.
Louisa
Highly enjoyable book, reminded me of Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series a bit with warriors, and gods, and powers and such, so yeah, really enjoyed it!
Saritza
The second book in the Shadow Warriors series is as hot as the first and the world-building in this series is so incredible, you'll forget it's not real!
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Jody Graf
Jody Graf marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
SassySami
SassySami marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2013
Ctina2426
Ctina2426 marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2013
Believeit2seeit
Believeit2seeit marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2013
Zorra Brablecz
Zorra Brablecz marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2013
Mike
Mike marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2012
Midu Hadi
Midu Hadi marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2012
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2012
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2012
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2012
Rhonda
Rhonda marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2012
Valentine
Valentine marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2012
Katy
Katy added it
Jun 27, 2012
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2012
Lakisha
Lakisha marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2012
Gabriella Hewitt is the pen name of creative writing talents Sasha Tomaszycki and Patrizia M.J. Hayashi. Together they weave tales of romantic suspense and dangerously sensual paranormals. Check out the website www.GabriellaHewitt.com to find out about upcoming releases and events on their blog.
More about Gabriella Hewitt...
Out of the Shadows  (Shadow Warriors, #1) Dark Waters Charmed Ever After Heart of the Nile