Start by marking “Health Care on Less Than You Think: The New York Times Guide to Getting Affordable Coverage (tt)” as Want to Read:

From bestselling author Fred Brock, the first ever hands-on guide to managing your family's health care costs--and maximizing your coverage

With Retire on Less Than You Think and Live Well on Less Than You Think, Fred Brock gained a following with his focus on increasing wealth by decreasing expenses rather than by chasing investment fads. He now applies his uniquely pragma
Published October 17th 2006 by Times Books

To ask other readers questions about Health Care on Less Than You Think, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Health Care on Less Than You Think

Elizabeth
Apr 06, 2011 Elizabeth rated it did not like it
I was really disappointed with this book. The title led me to believe that I would find helpful tips for saving money on health insurance. Instead, the book was full of political treatises on what's wrong with our nation's health care system and what we should do as a nation to solve it. Not at all what I was expecting.
Marissa
Apr 15, 2014 Marissa rated it really liked it
This book is wonderful. About a week ago, I would hardly have been able to tell you what HMO or PPO stood for, but this book was a terribly easy and informative read. I'm feeling pretty empowered about this whole health insurance thing now!
summershots
Jul 25, 2014 summershots rated it really liked it
More conservative than Pilzer which makes for a good combination.
Ted
Ted rated it liked it
May 06, 2014
Michael
Michael rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2013
Sean
Sean added it
May 13, 2008
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2010
Denika
Denika marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2011
David
David added it
Jan 08, 2012
SB
SB added it
Apr 18, 2012
Elisabeth.meekins
Elisabeth.meekins marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Rebecka
Rebecka marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016