Start by marking “God Thinks You're Wonderful” as Want to Read:
God Thinks You're Wonderful

God Thinks You're Wonderful

Everybody needs to know that God thinks they're special. A warm-hearted gift appropriate for almost anyone at any occasion, God Thinks You're Wonderful is the perfect way to say, "You Are Special." Who wouldn't enjoy 96 pages of smile-producing affirmations such as:

"If God had a refrigerator, your picture would be on it"

"He can live anywhere in the universe, and he chose y
Published April 1st 2003 by Thomas Nelson (first published January 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about God Thinks You're Wonderful, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God Thinks You're Wonderful

Elizabeth Walker
Oct 11, 2014 Elizabeth Walker rated it it was amazing
Shelves: eng-261
This book is all about how much God loves each and everyone of us. The book is also about all of the amazing things God does for us. The genre of this book is traditional literature because it is like a Bible story. I would recommend this book to all children because it teaches them about God. I think it would make a great bedtime story for young children. If a child were to read this book on their own, it could be for first or second graders. Again a reminder this book does talk about God and r ...more
Morgan
This is a short little book about how much God loves you. I personally read through this book in less than 2 minutes but thought it was a rather good book to read all the same. I may not be able to keep a book like this in the classroom library due to religious controversies it may bring but I think it is a fantastic read aloud for children to read with their parents or guardians at home.
Coralie
Nov 11, 2014 Coralie rated it it was amazing
This is an adorable little book. My grandmother gave me a copy several years ago and it is very dear to my heart. It shows us how much God loves each of us and sometimes how he loves us through many different mediums. It's sweet, cute, and perfect for a bedtime story for young kids. I just love Max Lucado's stuff!!
Guguk
Sep 27, 2015 Guguk rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bakpao-keju
Cute and sweet little book (ღღ)
Read it like have a friend 'puk-puk' your back when you're most need it...
"There, there... Don't cry~"ヽ(ω(ノД゚。)ゞ
Paige Turner
This book is such a sweet little book. It can make a great little gift book (no really this an actual gift book that a person can enjoy!)

It is a picture book but is, as a said, so sweet that I think adults can apreciate it. Young ones, however can perhaps "get more out of it" as they read the book again and again (as new readers do).

This is a very positive book which clearly communicates Gods love for us, as communicated by Jesus' act of love on the cross.
Lisa
Jun 18, 2015 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Loved it, very uplifting. Will read again.
Natalie Manahan
Jun 01, 2012 Natalie Manahan rated it liked it
This is a cute little children's book that tells the many ways in which God thinks they're wonderful. I wish there was more to the illustrations and that they weren't so small. They just seem to make the page a bit lonely especially since they don't take up the whole page. It's still good for what it is and I could imagine a child or adult wanting to read it more than once.
Kylie Abecca
May 06, 2016 Kylie Abecca rated it liked it
Shelves: in-my-office
A beautiful little book. A truly lovely gift for someone facing an internal struggle.
Siera
Nov 01, 2008 Siera rated it it was amazing
I received this book from a neighbor right before I was going in for surgery and have loved it ever since. Such wonderful symbolism, just like all of his books. This may sound corny, but it really does make me feel special and wonderful and loved.
Nina
Nov 18, 2009 Nina rated it liked it
Shelves: max-lucado, 3-stars
Dieses Büchlein sagt einem auf jeder Seite, wie toll uns Gott findet und was er für uns machen würde. Man fühlt sich so richtig von Gott geknuddelt, wenn man dieses Buch liest. Es ist total liebevoll und niedlich illustriert.
Nyeisha (Bookbabe of Delaware)
This is a cute little book....It was given to me as an early Christmas Present this year. I must say that I plan to buy this book for several of my closest friends and a few kids I know <3
Shiloh
Jul 23, 2012 Shiloh rated it it was amazing
I got this little book for my birthday. My mother sent it to me in my birthday package. It is a lovely little book to read when a person is feeling down and out. It is very uplifting!
Kelli
Jan 23, 2011 Kelli rated it it was amazing
Brilliant messages in this book. Talks about our worth to Christ and how he loves us beyond what anyone else could love us. It is delivered very simply but very powerfully.
Jared Anderson
Jan 10, 2013 Jared Anderson rated it really liked it
This is a cute little book. I've given several out as gifts. It's simple, but profoundly true. Great gift for someone you care about but find it hard to put into words.
Jim
Dec 31, 2009 Jim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 6-star-books, faith
YES YES YES
Chris Shea's art makes this an even better and more Real book than Lucado usually writes. (barnes n nobles has it for six bucks on their remainder table)
Sofie Brånedal
Aug 04, 2013 Sofie Brånedal rated it it was amazing
Poetry full of love - from or heavenly Father. Read it. No, buy it, read it, save it in your heart and then stare it. People need to hear this.
Amy
Mar 27, 2012 Amy rated it it was amazing
Awesome yet simple book to remind you how much God loves you! GREAT to read to the kids and to use as conversation starters with them!
Bonita Rose
Jul 09, 2007 Bonita Rose rated it liked it
Shelves: christianreading
I recvd this book fr my hubby as a gift. I always read it when I have self doubts and feel unworthy. It always picks me up. Always.
Jen
Jul 12, 2008 Jen rated it really liked it
This is a great little gift book, I gave it to my baby sis and she was as proud as she could be after reading it, adorable!
Jul 25, 2012 Laura rated it it was amazing
I recommend this to any parent! I read this before I got home and had tears in my eye's definitely one to keep around!
Esther
Aug 17, 2007 Esther rated it it was amazing
if you read this as though god is truly saying these things to you...you just feel warm and fuzzy...really special in god's eyes
Laurie Garcia
Jun 26, 2011 Laurie Garcia rated it really liked it
A cute and beautiful book for the young and for adults. It is heartwarming and reminds one of God's love for you.
Kimmee
Jul 29, 2009 Kimmee rated it it was amazing
I cried when I read this. It is the cutest book with such a sweet message. It is definitely a MUST read for anyone!
Michelle
Jan 04, 2011 Michelle rated it it was amazing
I love this little book so much, I want to go back and buy one for every special person in my life!
Jessica
Dec 21, 2008 Jessica rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: THis is a great gift book for someone who is special to you
I love this little book. I have gifted it many times to some of the special people in my life.
Starimprint
Oct 03, 2010 Starimprint rated it it was amazing
Ohhhh!!!!!!!!!! This book makes me feel so good inside! i read it whenever i am down!
Amy
Sep 09, 2012 Amy rated it it was amazing
One of the most encouraging book ever.
I gifted this book to so many of my friends.
Heather
Aug 18, 2007 Heather rated it it was amazing
A gift from my sister when my son was born. I absolutely love this little book.
Beth
May 26, 2013 Beth rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet book reminding us how much God loves us...perfect to read to a child.
Eunhae
Jul 01, 2013 Eunhae rated it it was amazing
He can live anywhere in the universe, and he chose your heart.
  • When God Makes Lemonade: True Stories that Amaze & Encourage
  • I'm Glad I'm Me: Poems About You
  • The Savage My Kinsman
  • Courage and Calling: Embracing Your God-Given Potential
  • If You Lived In Colonial Times
  • Lara Gets Even (Making Out, #16)
  • The Heartbreaker
  • The Bad Girl's Guide to the Party Life
  • The Book of Legends/Sefer Ha-Aggadah: Legends from the Talmud and Midrash
  • A Frog Thing (with Audio CD)
Max Lucado has touched millions with his signature storytelling writing style. Awards and accolades follow Max with each book he writes. Max is the first author to win the Gold Medallion Christian Book of the Year three times—1999 for Just Like Jesus, 1997 for In the Grip of Grace and 1995 for When God Whispers Your Name. In 2005, Reader’s Digest dubbed him “America’s Best Preacher.” In addition, ...more
More about Max Lucado...