Start by marking “Think Like a Billionaire, Become a Billionaire” as Want to Read:
Think Like a Billionaire, Become a Billionaire

Think Like a Billionaire, Become a Billionaire

Billionaires Think Differently About: Money we look for ways to spend money. Billionaires look for ways to invest money. Investing we invest just a little. Billionaires realize invest
Published June 20th 2006 by Winword Publshing House

To ask other readers questions about Think Like a Billionaire, Become a Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Think Like a Billionaire, Become a Billionaire

Jenna Leigh
Dec 01, 2013 Jenna Leigh rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013
I wasn't a huge fan of Mr. Anderson's somewhat formulaic approach to finances and spirituality (do this and God will do this for you!, etc.). At least that is how I perceived it. However, he obviously has a huge heart for God and teaching people about the common misconceptions regarding Biblical blessings. There was a lot of emphasis on practical application, which is extremely important in this category of literature.
Christopher Lewis Kozoriz
"What separates you from financial increase in your life is a lack of knowledge and understanding." ~ Scot Anderson, "Think Like A Billionaire; Become A Billionaire", p. 71

I was sceptical of this book at first; however, after judging what was said in this book, it all seems to line up with the Word of God. Scot shares that there is really only one difference between a billionaire and those who are not billionaires and that is how we think. If we start to think like a billionaire, we will become
Katrina
Apr 18, 2008 Katrina rated it it was amazing
This is a great book. It shows that God does want us to be prosperous and the power to do so is right in front of us. The Bible is filled with passages referring to living abundantly. It's a great motivation and spiritual guide to becoming prosperous.
Lana Jackson
Mar 16, 2016 Lana Jackson rated it really liked it
Shelves: success, christianity
I liked the thought patterns in this book, except the one about borrowing money. This book is based on scripture and is loaded with Bible truths.
Nick Woodall
Good book. A little prosperity theology in it, so I read it with a grain of salt.
IAM_ALICIAMARIA
This book is a great read and gives you the blueprint on learning habits of the wealthy.
Heidi
Apr 20, 2010 Heidi added it
Hated it.
Rodney Akuffo
Rodney Akuffo marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2016
Simeon
Simeon marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2016
CrazyB
CrazyB marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2016
Benedict Mujabi
Benedict Mujabi rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2016
NELSON
NELSON rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016
Jose Melendez
Jose Melendez marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2016
Kabwita Mukoma
Kabwita Mukoma is currently reading it
Aug 22, 2016
Morenno Alves
Morenno Alves rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2016
Alva
Alva marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2016
Sumeet
Sumeet marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2016
Njabulo Sibiya
Njabulo Sibiya marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2016
Rene
Rene marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2016
Chappelle Broome
Chappelle Broome rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2016
Lauren White
Lauren White marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2016
jordan strader
jordan strader is currently reading it
Jul 16, 2016
Kerry Lofton
Kerry Lofton rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2016
Moe Chone
Moe Chone marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
Cody Thamann
Cody Thamann marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Tebogo Mogotsi
Tebogo Mogotsi marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
  • The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: King Solomon's Secrets to Success, Wealth, and Happiness
  • How to Reach Your Life Goals
  • Daddy Loves His Girls
  • Friendship for Grownups
  • Business Secrets from the Bible: Spiritual Success Strategies for Financial Abundance
  • How to Be a Billionaire: Proven Strategies from the Titans of Wealth
  • The Life God Blesses: The Secret of Enjoying God's Favor
  • Ten Lies the Church Tells Women: How the Bible Has Been Misused to Keep Women in Spiritual Bondage
  • Truly Free: Breaking the Snares That So Easily Entangle
  • The Real Kosher Jesus: Revealing the Mysteries of the Hidden Messiah
  • Spirit Driven Success
  • The World's Greatest Books, Volume 1: Fiction
  • The Warren Buffet System The Quick Easy And Automatic Way To Invest Just Like Warren Buffett
  • Watchman Prayer: Keeping the Enemy Out While Protecting Your Family, Home and Community
  • Aiming at Amazon: The New Business of Self Publishing, or How to Publish Your Books with Print on Demand and Online Book Marketing
  • Dressed to Kill: A Biblical Approach to Spiritual Warfare and Armor
  • Earn What You're Really Worth: Maximize Your Income at Any Time in Any Market
  • Maximize Your Potential Through the Power of your Subconscious Mind to Create Wealth and Success: Book 2