Start by marking “The Tao of Badass” as Want to Read:
The Tao of Badass

The Tao of Badass

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  464 ratings  ·  36 reviews
Read The Tao Of Badass reviews from hundreds of Goodreads members to see if Joshua Pellicer's international best-selling seduction system can work for you.

Only buy The Tao Of Badass direct at for a 70% discount and 8 incredible bonus products including:

*The Tao Of Badass
*5 Week Body Language Mastery
*Badass Elite Members Area
*Bonus Area - interviews
Published by Joshua Pellicer (first published 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Tao of Badass, please sign up.

Lobstergirl Brace your feet about 1.5 to 2 feet apart. Lower your center of gravity a bit by bending your knees slightly. Grasp man about hips or waist. Lift.…moreBrace your feet about 1.5 to 2 feet apart. Lower your center of gravity a bit by bending your knees slightly. Grasp man about hips or waist. Lift. Alternatively, if man is heavy, obtain a loader such as a Bobcat. Have man lie on ground; roll, push, or prod into loader.(less)
Andreina I agree with Dina :)!
I agree with Dina :)!
And with all due respect... as a rational human being I find that whole idea just offensive and ridiculous. Not every girl is as desperate as they should be to fall for that kind of stuff.... you would have to assume every girl on the planet is led by their emotions and not their reason... oh yes, those do also exist...

SERIOUSLY... when a guy i don't like looks at my lips (as they're supposed to do according to the book)... IT GIVES ME THE CREEPS, i mean it... it already happened and is not attractive at all.

Yes, girls are pre-selective, yet the whole idea of breaking a girl's pre-selection ability or trying to modify their pre-selective choice in your favor is just ABSURD. That's practically assuming that no women has emotional intelligence... That's why i mentioned the word RIDICULOUS...

But if we look at things from the perspective of a girl who does fall for it... this whole idea is seriously disturbing. Many men (latinos mostly) already do what they want with many women under the "Macho" concept, if you add this to it, it's just a bunch of men trying to "use" as many toys they can have access to. As they weren't given the key to enter at the beginning, they just break the lock so they can get themselves in and out as many times they want. That's diabolic, seriously diabolic... women do have their pre-selective ability for a reason, didn't you think about that? that girls are extremely sensitive and these things DO have a purpose? that you might be a little bit selfish and evil by doing that kind of stuff to them conscientiously? I know there is a God and I know all those things will have consequences, i just hope more girls be aware of this kind of stuff so they don't get played with.

Oh... and btw, in the end, if a girl doesn't feel loved, they all end up feeling some emptiness inside, it kills them... after all, we are not toys, we are people. (less)

Nov 07, 2014 Miriam added it
"Try the system risk free" he says, but will the author be around to protect you from physical violence by angry victims of your "seduction" attempts? I bet he will not.
Jonny Gee
Tao Of Badass is exactly that - totally BADASS! As a guy in my 30s recently out of a long relationship I had literally given up hope get the kind of action I used to get back when I was in college. Back then I guess you could say I was a natural - I could pick up a girl at least once a week and basically was having a ball!

A long relationship totally destroys your mojo and suddenly being single again makes you totally repellent to women! I happened across Tao Of Badass and my God, did was this a
Is he serious? I hope he wrote this mainly to make money. Lol. I am the furthest thing from a feminist or anything like that, but this was awful. Call me crazy. But I would rather a guy to look at my eyes than my lips. I would rather a guy face me straight on and tell me an insecurity or make money (because despite what this guy says bitches SO love money) Rather than to listen to some book and make sure he is posing a certain way, acting a certain way and trying to fuck with my mind because som ...more
James Horn
Some guys might crucify me for this review but so be it. I picked this book up out of curiosity. I will say that the book has some good self-help pointers and dips its toe in some psychology, but it also has a bit of a chauvinist overtone which was difficult to swallow. Some of the questions Mr Pellicer suggests you ask females sounded skeevy to me, and I wouldn't recommend actually using them. That said, this is a good read for a guy with no self confidence. If you are comfortable talking to wo ...more
Feb 17, 2014 Ash rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: No other human being
Recommended to Ash by: Google Ads
Seriously? This has 4.3/5 rating?

I joined goodreads for the good reviews I found. Now this has made me a sceptic. If you have any sense of decency, please stay away from this and similar crap. And please fellow men, do not even entertain this ahle or any others like him with any kind of appreciation or praise. This guy does not deserve to be called even a decent human being, let alone a person.

And all the ones rating 5 for this? Again, seriously?
Jermaine Mantle
I read this book a long time ago but I've been a little bit reluctant to leave a review during that period as for some reason, the goodreads staff have a habit of going through and deleting the profiles of guys leaving good reviews here. Having seen this has hundreds of 4 and 5 star reviews yet the top reviews are negative ones from people who clearly haven't read it, it's clear that something dodgy has been going on.

I have seen positive reviews for this book that have been on goodreads for ove
Adam West
The Tao Of Badass has genuinely changed my life and although my story is a little embarrassing it does have a happy ending, so I'm not ashamed to share my experience here for those guys out there who can't just effortlessly get any woman they want.

I had been in a 4 year relationship, my girlfriend started a new job working for a car manufacturer and basically 99% of her colleagues were guys. She started going out more and more and I never really felt welcome. I started to get a bad feeling that
Rennegade Hunter
I'm a girl, but this was wonderfully insightful as to how guys think we think.
Although personally, I wouldn't recommend playing hard to get as a way to pick girls up. All the girls I know would hate having to do the work to initiate a relationship.
Robert Horvat
Changed my mind about relationships ! Everyone must read it ;)
Al-waleed Kerdie
muahahahahahahaha...perfect advices
Veselin Nikolov
Кратко и по същество. Хареса ми.
Anand Roy
awesome book
Zoltán Kelemen
Sometimes you gotta pay the devil your due I guess and a few days ago I followed up on some advertorial and got the "book" it was touting. (Never bothered to actually pay for it though, so let's just say I have "found" it on the net :) )

It seems that even admitting to reading a self-help book is already kinds of lame, especially a thinly veiled chauvinist dating advice book, but at the end of the day I don't think what you occasionally read defines you, but instead you can pick all the good bit
Ragy Nekhela
really, I should have read that book decades ago. It's strongly recommended for any guy who really want to create love instead of falling in love unintentionally. Don't make luck decide whether you succeed or fail, just know what you must and must not do to create love and increase your chances of winning the girl of your dreams.

Creating love is like a long process and in every step there are many things you must know about to go to the next level of the relationship. First there is the attrac
Assem Abdel basset
I started reading this book believing it's completely wrong
finished it being a complete bad-ass in different social domains
I got a girl and I know how to handle the relation from the attraction to marriage
This is the way to become a bad-ass in work , in college , with your boss , with your colleagues , with your teachers ..
A way to handle your life and take the road to success and goals achievement
An effective look into female psychology in relation to meeting women/socializing, as well as giving you insight into how self-confidence projection affects female impressions and your appeal to the fairer sex.
James Olal
Know that I have this knowledge let me apply it and see if it works...
Dave Visaya
a teen or young adult support for Deida's book
John Richard
It's a really great book. I was at a low point in my life when i found it and thank god i did. The promoting video is a bit weird and might discourage some people from reading it. It would be a mistake not to check it out though, has so much value and can help those not so natural with women. It actually inspired me to start a review site for dating products with this being my first subject.I try to write mostly about the good ones but also mention scams. Check it out here if you are interested: ...more
Miroslav Ante
Christian Diaz
I picked up this book with the intention of reading about a sort of sociology, something I find very interesting.
The most intriguing part of this book has to be where Joshua explains the levels of cooperation/ insecurities of other men in a social environment. Practically, these levels explained that ten being the best is when a man engages his fellow men and cooperates (giving complements, humorous, supportive) with them when women are present. As opposed to the insecure man puffing his chest
Carlo Zebedee
This is one of the books that I have read which bolsters up my self-worth. This is a great program for those who have low self esteem and how they can manage it but WHOA!!! Wait, this program treats women as things not as a person. If you treat women as things, well you are a bit in trouble. So my advice is read this program at your own risk
Just like most best sellers this book is shallow, too obvious and highly uneducating, what do you consider yourself a 5/6 how about a 10 ....such non sense is what this book is all about.
if you want to pick up more woman just trust yourself and know that you won't get a yes before getting a series of no
Fares Alahmar
A bit disappointing, I thought I'm gonna find something new here.
I liked the psychological basis he laid at the beginning to reach his 'system', but most of the contents of his book are -or should be- common sense to any guy, or maybe I am just a badass di*khead enough?
Don Lawless
This book, changed my relationship life forever! Thank you Josh!
Sbusiso Nengovhela
Sbusiso Nengovhela marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2015
Joel marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2015
Kaan marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2015
Pseudopsychology 2 16 Aug 19, 2015 02:43AM
  • NOT A BOOK: Coming Home Texas
  • She Who Hunts
  • Split River
  • The World Rose
  • Uncaged
  • Nothing Bad is Going to Happen (No One Else Can Have You, #2)
  • The Governess
  • Questing Sucks! (QS)
  • Authors vs. Goodreads
  • A Throne of Bones (Arts of Dark and Light, #1)
  • Dragonbride
  • Eat, Drink and Remarry: Confessions of a Serial Wife
  • A Requiem For Dead Flies
  • Vardin Village
  • Double Your Dating
  • Cornered Coyote (Coyote, #3)
  • Black Balled
  • Making It (Rock ‘n’ Roll Diaries, #1)
Josh Pellicer is a leading expert on female psychology, body language and the art of seduction. His seduction system, The Tao Of Badass, is the best-selling seduction system in the World. The course is only available, along with tips and advice, on his website,
More about Joshua Pellicer...