The Flame (Sensual Erotica, #6)

The Flame (Sensual Erotica #6)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  137 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The Flame (#6 of the Sensual Erotica Series)

A sensual "quickie" about a hot night of naughty paddling - (Approx. 4250 words) Perfect for mobile eReaders - have access to a quickie whenever you need a fix.

Amy calls Brad her Master. In his house she becomes Feral, his willing sex slave. Brad is falling for the beautiful redhead and has only her pleasure in mind the night he...more
Published December 27th 2011 by Red Phoenix

Brie Learns the Art of Submission by Red PhoenixGabriel's Inferno by Sylvain ReynardBrie Submits to Her Master by Red PhoenixBrie Pleases Her New Master by Red PhoenixThe William S Club by Riley Banks
Top Self-published Erotica
94th out of 495 books — 794 voters
Gentling the Cowboy by Ruth CardelloWallbanger by Alice ClaytonBared to You by Sylvia DayThe Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsTouch Me by T.H. Snyder
Best Must Read Books
353rd out of 766 books — 657 voters

More lists with this book...

Jessie Morgan
This is my second book by this author, and after having read this quickie, I think I'm going to have to go back and download all the Sensual Erotica chapters so I can get the full story. These aren't really quickies. They are chapters, and this one leaves you hanging. This is a light-on-the-BDSM and heavy-on-the-erotica story. I found the dominant Brad very compelling, and I think Amy's crazy to throw that away for Troy over what amounts to a really good case of 'the grass is always greener...'...more
Arlyn
Finally, we get to see Troy and Amy together...I feel bad for Brad but I think Amy needs to explore what possibilities lie within a relationship with Troy before she can ever truly move on...I enjoyed every part of this book.
Jo-Anna Walker
Ok, again. Hello Master Anderson! Or Master Brad or just Master works for me too. He can call me Feral or anything he wants. Lol! Yummy!!

I've probably said this already but I swear as I read each installment, they just keep getting hotter and hotter and who thought that could happen?

This next quickie is all about Amy and her Master...*insert swoon* He teaches her new things and brings her to new heights and I'm sad, because I know they don't end up together. Hence the title of the book. Lol! But...more
A.R. Von
I'm even more happy then before with the direction Red is taking with Amy and Troy. Another great add to the series!

The relationship with Amy and Brad seems to be progressing well. Amy believes Brad is falling in love with her. But Amy is unsure she wants to be committed to the master/slave lifestyle in the long run. Maybe it's not really for her. Her decision is helped along when one day after class the one man she really desires a relationship with was there. Calling for her.
Felicia
OH MY!!! There's nothing like finally being a true love! Being with a man that you can't get out of your heart! But once again Red Phoenix just leaves you wanting more from her characters...I felt like they were my friends because I can relate to them so! Great hot read! On to the next one!!! Once you start you just can't stop!!!
MsBDiamondDiva1
This story was ok, poor Brad got left in the end. Amy doesn't seem to know what exactly she wants, so I am unsure if I like her character at all. Since this is a short story, I can understand the under development of her character. I hope to read more from this author to get a better feel of his/ her writing style:-)
Jeannie
A twist-filled little short erotica piece that is well-composed and deliciously kinky. "The Flame" is not at all what you might expect, and whets the reader's appetite for more from author Red Phoenix. Think BDSM with an actual plot, a pinch of romance, and a fine coating of sensuality!
Mandi Smith
Mandi Smith marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Katherine
Katherine marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
Jul 03, 2014
Pamela Humphrey
Pamela Humphrey marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Sasha
Sasha marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Shirley Wilson
Shirley Wilson marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
donna
donna marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Tribefan
Tribefan marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Christi Brown
Christi Brown marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Ashley Petree
Ashley Petree marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
I am a happily married woman who believes (based on personal experience) that love conquers all. It is a running theme in my writing.

One thing you will notice about my work, I'm all about variety. If a character beseeches me to write his/her story, I willingly give myself over no matter the genre or subject ~ as long as it includes hot, steamy sex. ;)
More about Red Phoenix...
Brie Learns the Art of Submission: Submissive Training Center (Brie, #1-9) Brie's First Day of Submissive Training (Brie, #1) Brie Pleases Her New Master (After Graduation, #1) Brie Learns to Obey (Brie, #2) Brie Learns Her Power as a Submissive (Brie, #3)