Start by marking “The Flame (Sensual Erotica, #6)” as Want to Read:
The Flame (Sensual Erotica, #6)

The Flame (Sensual Erotica #6)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  168 ratings  ·  10 reviews
The Flame (#6 of the Sensual Erotica Series)

A sensual "quickie" about a hot night of naughty paddling - (Approx. 4250 words) Perfect for mobile eReaders - have access to a quickie whenever you need a fix.

Amy calls Brad her Master. In his house she becomes Feral, his willing sex slave. Brad is falling for the beautiful redhead and has only her pleasure in mind the night he
Published December 27th 2011 by Red Phoenix

To ask other readers questions about The Flame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Flame

Brie Learns the Art of Submission by Red PhoenixGabriel's Inferno by Sylvain ReynardGabriel's Rapture by Sylvain ReynardNobody's Hero by Kallypso MastersBrie Submits to Her Master by Red Phoenix
Top Self-published Erotica
114th out of 833 books — 1,028 voters
Gentling the Cowboy by Ruth CardelloThe Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsWallbanger by Alice ClaytonBared to You by Sylvia DayTouch Me by t. h. snyder
Best Must Read Books
422nd out of 908 books — 801 voters

More lists with this book...

Jessie Morgan
This is my second book by this author, and after having read this quickie, I think I'm going to have to go back and download all the Sensual Erotica chapters so I can get the full story. These aren't really quickies. They are chapters, and this one leaves you hanging. This is a light-on-the-BDSM and heavy-on-the-erotica story. I found the dominant Brad very compelling, and I think Amy's crazy to throw that away for Troy over what amounts to a really good case of 'the grass is always greener...' ...more
The scene was pretty hot. But seriously this is the best thing that could have happened to Master. Seriously, good fuckin' riddins, heifer!!!!

*Challenge: A book of short stories book 6*
13 pgs
Twinsie Jo
Ok, again. Hello Master Anderson! Or Master Brad or just Master works for me too. He can call me Feral or anything he wants. Lol! Yummy!!

I've probably said this already but I swear as I read each installment, they just keep getting hotter and hotter and who thought that could happen?

This next quickie is all about Amy and her Master...*insert swoon* He teaches her new things and brings her to new heights and I'm sad, because I know they don't end up together. Hence the title of the book. Lol! But
A.R. Von
I'm even more happy then before with the direction Red is taking with Amy and Troy. Another great add to the series!

The relationship with Amy and Brad seems to be progressing well. Amy believes Brad is falling in love with her. But Amy is unsure she wants to be committed to the master/slave lifestyle in the long run. Maybe it's not really for her. Her decision is helped along when one day after class the one man she really desires a relationship with was there. Calling for her.
OH MY!!! There's nothing like finally being a true love! Being with a man that you can't get out of your heart! But once again Red Phoenix just leaves you wanting more from her characters...I felt like they were my friends because I can relate to them so! Great hot read! On to the next one!!! Once you start you just can't stop!!!
This story was ok, poor Brad got left in the end. Amy doesn't seem to know what exactly she wants, so I am unsure if I like her character at all. Since this is a short story, I can understand the under development of her character. I hope to read more from this author to get a better feel of his/ her writing style:-)
A twist-filled little short erotica piece that is well-composed and deliciously kinky. "The Flame" is not at all what you might expect, and whets the reader's appetite for more from author Red Phoenix. Think BDSM with an actual plot, a pinch of romance, and a fine coating of sensuality!
Finally, we get to see Troy and Amy together...I feel bad for Brad but I think Amy needs to explore what possibilities lie within a relationship with Troy before she can ever truly move on...I enjoyed every part of this book.

Amy in a master slave relationship and she questions her relationship when she see troy again then choses him. enjoy
Tara Locker
Tara Locker marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2015
Tanya marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2015
Jaclyn Citro
Jaclyn Citro marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Jenni marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2015
Arlisa marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2015
Duane Mcconnell
Duane Mcconnell marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2015
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Jane marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Janice marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Sherri Thompson
Sherri Thompson marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Jenn Allen
Jenn Allen marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Deidre marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
M marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
Leona Swanson
Leona Swanson marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Lorna Stewart
Lorna Stewart marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • One Naughty Girl (Landry James, #1)
  • Rapunzel
  • A is for Anal (The ABCs of Erotica, #1)
  • Sweetest Mistress
  • The New Girl (Fantasy Heights, #2)
  • Rosemary & Mistletoe
  • The Best of Best American Erotica 2008
  • Best Women's Erotica 2009
  • Wild, Wicked & Wanton
  • His Gift
  • Double Trouble (I Heart That City)
  • Wild Passion (Wild, #3)
  • Micah, The Fierce Takes On Emma, The Brave (Micah & Emma, #1)
  • The Horse Master of Shanhasson (Blood and Shadows, #0.5)
  • Some Like it Rough
  • For The Sake of Sin
  • My Snow White
  • Submission (The Plume #1)
USA Today Bestselling Author

Red Phoenix is an award-winning erotica author who gained popularity with her novel, Brie Learns the Art of Submission. She has won 5 reader choice awards for her various novels. When she is not writing, you can find her on Facebook or Twitter interacting with fans.

"I heart my fans!" ~Red

For the Latest news sign up for Red's newsletter!

Twitter: @redph
More about Red Phoenix...

Sensual Erotica (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Loving Amy (Sensual Erotica, #1)
  • Boy Toys (Sensual Erotica, #2)
  • Bottoms Up (Sensual Erotica, #3)
  • Deeper Baby! (Sensual Erotica, #4)
  • Taming Feral (Sensual Erotica, #5)
  • His Embrace (Sensual Erotica, #7)
  • Her Gift (Sensual Erotica, #8)
  • British Lover (Sensual Erotica, #9)
  • Secret Admirer (Sensual Erotica, #10)
  • The Quartet (Sensual Erotica, #11)