Start by marking “The Flame (Sensual Erotica, #6)” as Want to Read:
The Flame (Sensual Erotica, #6)

The Flame (Sensual Erotica #6)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  164 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The Flame (#6 of the Sensual Erotica Series)

A sensual "quickie" about a hot night of naughty paddling - (Approx. 4250 words) Perfect for mobile eReaders - have access to a quickie whenever you need a fix.

Amy calls Brad her Master. In his house she becomes Feral, his willing sex slave. Brad is falling for the beautiful redhead and has only her pleasure in mind the night he
Published December 27th 2011 by Red Phoenix

To ask other readers questions about The Flame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Flame

Brie Learns the Art of Submission by Red PhoenixGabriel's Inferno by Sylvain ReynardGabriel's Rapture by Sylvain ReynardNobody's Hero by Kallypso MastersBrie Submits to Her Master by Red Phoenix
Top Self-published Erotica
112th out of 730 books — 975 voters
Gentling the Cowboy by Ruth CardelloWallbanger by Alice ClaytonThe Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsBared to You by Sylvia DayTouch Me by T.H. Snyder
Best Must Read Books
390th out of 842 books — 741 voters

More lists with this book...

Jessie Morgan
This is my second book by this author, and after having read this quickie, I think I'm going to have to go back and download all the Sensual Erotica chapters so I can get the full story. These aren't really quickies. They are chapters, and this one leaves you hanging. This is a light-on-the-BDSM and heavy-on-the-erotica story. I found the dominant Brad very compelling, and I think Amy's crazy to throw that away for Troy over what amounts to a really good case of 'the grass is always greener...' ...more
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
The scene was pretty hot. But seriously this is the best thing that could have happened to Master. Seriously, good fuckin' riddins, heifer!!!!

*Challenge: A book of short stories book 6*
13 pgs
Twinsie Jo
Ok, again. Hello Master Anderson! Or Master Brad or just Master works for me too. He can call me Feral or anything he wants. Lol! Yummy!!

I've probably said this already but I swear as I read each installment, they just keep getting hotter and hotter and who thought that could happen?

This next quickie is all about Amy and her Master...*insert swoon* He teaches her new things and brings her to new heights and I'm sad, because I know they don't end up together. Hence the title of the book. Lol! But
A.R. Von
I'm even more happy then before with the direction Red is taking with Amy and Troy. Another great add to the series!

The relationship with Amy and Brad seems to be progressing well. Amy believes Brad is falling in love with her. But Amy is unsure she wants to be committed to the master/slave lifestyle in the long run. Maybe it's not really for her. Her decision is helped along when one day after class the one man she really desires a relationship with was there. Calling for her.
Felicia
OH MY!!! There's nothing like finally being a true love! Being with a man that you can't get out of your heart! But once again Red Phoenix just leaves you wanting more from her characters...I felt like they were my friends because I can relate to them so! Great hot read! On to the next one!!! Once you start you just can't stop!!!
MsBDiamondDiva1
This story was ok, poor Brad got left in the end. Amy doesn't seem to know what exactly she wants, so I am unsure if I like her character at all. Since this is a short story, I can understand the under development of her character. I hope to read more from this author to get a better feel of his/ her writing style:-)
Jeannie
A twist-filled little short erotica piece that is well-composed and deliciously kinky. "The Flame" is not at all what you might expect, and whets the reader's appetite for more from author Red Phoenix. Think BDSM with an actual plot, a pinch of romance, and a fine coating of sensuality!
Arlyn
Finally, we get to see Troy and Amy together...I feel bad for Brad but I think Amy needs to explore what possibilities lie within a relationship with Troy before she can ever truly move on...I enjoyed every part of this book.
M
M marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
Leona Swanson
Leona Swanson marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Lorna Stewart
Lorna Stewart marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Amanda
Amanda added it
Apr 12, 2015
Richard Reeves
Richard Reeves marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Carcass600
Carcass600 marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Sammyd
Sammyd marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Annie
Annie marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Raine
Raine marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Rapunzel
  • One Naughty Girl (Landry James, #1)
  • A is for Anal (The ABCs of Erotica, #1)
  • Sweetest Mistress (Fem Dom, #1)
  • All Of Her (Fantasy Heights, #4)
  • His Gift
  • Rosemary & Mistletoe
  • Double Trouble (I Heart That City)
  • The Horse Master of Shanhasson (Blood and Shadows, #0.5)
  • The Best of Best American Erotica 2008
  • Micah, The Fierce Takes On Emma, The Brave (Micah & Emma, #1)
  • Some Like it Rough
  • Best Women's Erotica 2009
  • Trust
  • Wild, Wicked & Wanton
  • Taken by the Cops (erotic menage)
  • The Tuesday Erotica Club
  • Submission (The Plume #1)
USA Today Bestselling Author

Red Phoenix is an award-winning erotica author who gained popularity with her novel, Brie Learns the Art of Submission. She has won 5 reader choice awards for her various novels. When she is not writing, you can find her on Facebook or Twitter interacting with fans.

"I heart my fans!" ~Red

Twitter: @redphoenix69
Website: RedPhoenix69.com
Facebook: RedPhoenix69

More about Red Phoenix...

Sensual Erotica (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Loving Amy (Sensual Erotica, #1)
  • Boy Toys (Sensual Erotica, #2)
  • Bottoms Up (Sensual Erotica, #3)
  • Deeper Baby! (Sensual Erotica, #4)
  • Taming Feral (Sensual Erotica, #5)
  • His Embrace (Sensual Erotica, #7)
  • Her Gift (Sensual Erotica, #8)
  • British Lover (Sensual Erotica, #9)
  • Secret Admirer (Sensual Erotica, #10)
  • The Quartet (Sensual Erotica, #11)
Brie Learns the Art of Submission: Submissive Training Center (Brie, #1-9) Brie's First Day of Submissive Training (Brie, #1) Brie Pleases Her New Master (After Graduation, #1) Brie Learns to Obey (Brie, #2) Brie Learns Her Power as a Submissive (Brie, #3)