Start by marking “The Flame (Sensual Erotica, #6)” as Want to Read:
The Flame (Sensual Erotica, #6)

The Flame (Sensual Erotica #6)

3.91  ·  Rating Details  ·  172 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
The Flame (#6 of the Sensual Erotica Series)

A sensual "quickie" about a hot night of naughty paddling - (Approx. 4250 words) Perfect for mobile eReaders - have access to a quickie whenever you need a fix.

Amy calls Brad her Master. In his house she becomes Feral, his willing sex slave. Brad is falling for the beautiful redhead and has only her pleasure in mind the night he
Published December 27th 2011 by Red Phoenix

To ask other readers questions about The Flame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Flame

Brie Learns the Art of Submission by Red PhoenixGabriel's Inferno by Sylvain ReynardGabriel's Rapture by Sylvain ReynardNobody's Hero by Kallypso MastersBrie Pleases Her New Master by Red Phoenix
Top Self-published Erotica
115th out of 838 books — 1,054 voters
Gentling the Cowboy by Ruth CardelloWallbanger by Alice ClaytonThe Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsBared to You by Sylvia DayTouch Me by T.H. Snyder
Best Must Read Books
425th out of 927 books — 809 voters

More lists with this book...

Jessie Morgan
Apr 27, 2012 Jessie Morgan rated it really liked it
This is my second book by this author, and after having read this quickie, I think I'm going to have to go back and download all the Sensual Erotica chapters so I can get the full story. These aren't really quickies. They are chapters, and this one leaves you hanging. This is a light-on-the-BDSM and heavy-on-the-erotica story. I found the dominant Brad very compelling, and I think Amy's crazy to throw that away for Troy over what amounts to a really good case of 'the grass is always greener...' ...more
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
The scene was pretty hot. But seriously this is the best thing that could have happened to Master. Seriously, good fuckin' riddins, heifer!!!!

*Challenge: A book of short stories book 6*
13 pgs
Jo-Anna Walker
Jul 24, 2013 Jo-Anna Walker rated it it was amazing
Ok, again. Hello Master Anderson! Or Master Brad or just Master works for me too. He can call me Feral or anything he wants. Lol! Yummy!!

I've probably said this already but I swear as I read each installment, they just keep getting hotter and hotter and who thought that could happen?

This next quickie is all about Amy and her Master...*insert swoon* He teaches her new things and brings her to new heights and I'm sad, because I know they don't end up together. Hence the title of the book. Lol! But
A.R. Von
May 23, 2012 A.R. Von rated it it was amazing
I'm even more happy then before with the direction Red is taking with Amy and Troy. Another great add to the series!

The relationship with Amy and Brad seems to be progressing well. Amy believes Brad is falling in love with her. But Amy is unsure she wants to be committed to the master/slave lifestyle in the long run. Maybe it's not really for her. Her decision is helped along when one day after class the one man she really desires a relationship with was there. Calling for her.
Jane
Jun 03, 2016 Jane rated it really liked it
The Flame is a short story about a girl, Amy and Master, Brad. They have a Master/slave relationship and he loves her. Troy, an old friend comes back into her life and she makes a difficult choice between the two men. The writing is excellent but the plot is about an immature girl that comes across as not knowing what she wants.
Felicia
Nov 24, 2012 Felicia rated it it was amazing
OH MY!!! There's nothing like finally being a true love! Being with a man that you can't get out of your heart! But once again Red Phoenix just leaves you wanting more from her characters...I felt like they were my friends because I can relate to them so! Great hot read! On to the next one!!! Once you start you just can't stop!!!
MsBDiamondDiva1
Feb 29, 2012 MsBDiamondDiva1 rated it it was ok
This story was ok, poor Brad got left in the end. Amy doesn't seem to know what exactly she wants, so I am unsure if I like her character at all. Since this is a short story, I can understand the under development of her character. I hope to read more from this author to get a better feel of his/ her writing style:-)
Jeannie
Feb 21, 2012 Jeannie rated it it was ok
A twist-filled little short erotica piece that is well-composed and deliciously kinky. "The Flame" is not at all what you might expect, and whets the reader's appetite for more from author Red Phoenix. Think BDSM with an actual plot, a pinch of romance, and a fine coating of sensuality!
Arlyn
May 06, 2015 Arlyn rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews
Finally, we get to see Troy and Amy together...I feel bad for Brad but I think Amy needs to explore what possibilities lie within a relationship with Troy before she can ever truly move on...I enjoyed every part of this book.
Christine
Nov 23, 2015 Christine rated it really liked it
Short

Amy in a master slave relationship and she questions her relationship when she see troy again then choses him. enjoy
Belinda
May 01, 2013 Belinda rated it really liked it
Hot!
Cherrell
Cherrell marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2016
Jana Leah
Jana Leah marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
Kelli Robinson
Kelli Robinson marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Abid Valentino
Abid Valentino marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2016
Angela Stubinger
Angela Stubinger marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2016
J Crossley
J Crossley marked it as to-read
May 25, 2016
Silvia
Silvia rated it liked it
Jun 11, 2016
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Stephanie Washburn
Stephanie Washburn rated it it was ok
Apr 11, 2016
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016
Connie
Connie added it
Mar 29, 2016
Kit
Kit marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2016
Erryn Barratt
Erryn Barratt rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2016
Trish
Trish added it
Feb 22, 2016
Deb Kendall
Deb Kendall marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2016
Jocelyn Magee
Jocelyn Magee marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Doctor Who Fan
Doctor Who Fan rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2016
Noel
Noel marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2015
  • A is for Anal (The ABCs of Erotica, #1)
  • Rapunzel
  • One Naughty Girl (Landry James, #1)
  • At Her Command (Fantasy Heights, #3)
  • Sweetest Mistress
  • His Gift
  • Rosemary & Mistletoe
  • Best Women's Erotica 2009
  • Micah, The Fierce Takes On Emma, The Brave (Micah & Emma, #1)
  • Double Trouble (I Heart That City)
  • Wild, Wicked & Wanton
  • The Best of Best American Erotica 2008
  • Trust
  • The Tuesday Erotica Club
  • Taken by the Cops (erotic menage)
  • The Horse Master of Shanhasson (Blood and Shadows, #0.5)
  • A Dangerous Game
  • In the Arms of the Billionaire (Whatever He Desires, #1)
USA Today Bestselling Author

Red Phoenix is an award-winning erotica author who gained popularity with her novel, Brie Learns the Art of Submission. She has won 8 reader choice awards for her various novels. When she is not writing, you can find her on Facebook or Twitter interacting with fans.

"I heart my fans!" ~Red

For the Latest News, sign up for Red's newsletter! redphoenix69.com/newsletter-sig
More about Red Phoenix...

Sensual Erotica (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Loving Amy (Sensual Erotica, #1)
  • Boy Toys (Sensual Erotica, #2)
  • Bottoms Up (Sensual Erotica, #3)
  • Deeper Baby! (Sensual Erotica, #4)
  • Taming Feral (Sensual Erotica, #5)
  • His Embrace (Sensual Erotica, #7)
  • Her Gift (Sensual Erotica, #8)
  • British Lover (Sensual Erotica, #9)
  • Secret Admirer (Sensual Erotica, #10)
  • The Quartet (Sensual Erotica, #11)