Start by marking “Xavier Walton's First Kiss” as Want to Read:
Xavier Walton's First Kiss

Read Book

Xavier Walton's First Kiss

Xavier Walton's First Kiss is a tween handbook of the often awkward and complex world of boy-girl interaction. Follow Xavier as he moves from the uncomfortable world of school life, to the more open spaces of summer camp. It is at sleep-away camp that he finally crosses the threshold from boy to young man, and shares a kiss with his summer girl.
ebook, 1, 144 pages
Published July 31st 2011 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Xavier Walton's First Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Xavier Walton's First Kiss

Dec 13, 2013 Sarah rated it it was ok
(Source: Downloaded for free from Smashwords.com.)
A story about a boy’s first kiss.

There wasn’t anything glaringly, obviously wrong with this book, but it just bored me.

We got a bit of an autobiographical account of this kids childhood, including a friend of his getting married in 3rd grade in the playground, and accidentally singeing a girls eyebrows off, but ultimately this was just boring.
There wasn’t exactly romance of any kind, and the kiss with Shari at the end was basically ‘we kissed’, a
Jordan Wohl
Jordan Wohl rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2013
Phil Wohl
Sep 07, 2012 Phil Wohl rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Danielle Wohl
Danielle Wohl rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2013
44books
44books rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2014
Hang Loose
Hang Loose rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2013
Yesenia Reyes
Yesenia Reyes is currently reading it
Jun 13, 2013
Cara
Cara is currently reading it
Jun 15, 2013
Marijoh
Marijoh marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2013
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Faiqa Farooq
Faiqa Farooq marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2016
Phil Wohl is a professional writer by day and fiction novelist by night. Wohl has written 40 books and 3 screenplays/movie scripts as an independent author, including Inseparable, Locker Room, High School Rivalry, Experiment, Apprentice and Reunion, BlueBalance, Organic Nation, the Personal Truth series and Blood Shadow vampire series. The Brooklyn, NY native gains pleasure from making people feel ...more
More about Phil Wohl...

“Then she turned, punched me in the arm, and ran in her
bunk.” I said with a straight face.”
2 likes
“I don't remember much about being born but I hear it's quite a traumatic experience.” 1 likes