Hana to Akuma, Vol. 10

Hana to Akuma, Vol. 10 (Hana to Akuma #10)

4.54 of 5 stars 4.54  ·  rating details  ·  358 ratings  ·  29 reviews
Ten years ago Bibi, the demon, decided to leave the demon realm and come to the human world. There he found an abandoned baby and on a whim decided to keep it. Since then he lives together with Hana...but having a 14 year-old girl around you, is it really that simple?
Published 2011 by Hakusensha

To ask other readers questions about Hana to Akuma, Vol. 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hana to Akuma, Vol. 10

Rachel
I Absolutely LOVE THIS MANGA. I flew by the chapters in a blink of and eye. And, I know I say I love a lot of books sometimes, but this manga is out of this world! The plot is adorable and intriguing. The characters are hilarious, genuinely kind, and unique. This story just fills your heart with joy, tears it apart, glues it back together, cuts it into piece, staples it back together, stabs it a million times, and just warms your heart and melts it all back together. <3

Basically, this manga...more
Raph
it contains spoilers

page 10
description
this is me in the beggining of the last chapter
page 24
description
and this is me in the end of it

TO LIVE IN THE HEARTS
OF THOSE WE LOVE
IS TO NEVER DIE

HANA AND VIVI

i love you
Priscilla
I love the ending. I think that it was cute that eventhough they couldn't live all their life together, they are toguether. Also, I wish we could know more about heir children and what happen with the rest of characters.
Brianna
This is one of the best mangas I have read in a long time. I wish they would turn it into an anime. I would definitely watch it.
Mina
Es uno de los mejore mangas que he leído, directo a mis favoritos!
No solo por el desarrollo de la historia sino tambien por el diseño de personajes ... tanto el dibujo, como las personalidades y evolución de ellos mediante el avance de la historia.
Tiene tanta realidad como fantasía y romance, lo cual crean un equilibrio perfecto.

Quede completamente enamorada de esta bella historia, que aunque su final no fue el tipico "y vivieron felices para siempre", es realmente hermoso, pues nos muestra un...more
Shamima
Shuling
And so I realize I do read a lot of manga but don't actually add them in my Goodreads' shelf and then forget about whether I had read that particular manga or not.

I read this years ago and I can still remember the ending. Why? Well, maybe it has something to do with me ugly-crying for half an hour. I had somewhat of a fragile heart back then. Anyway, great artwork and nice plot.
Morel Dei
The last volume with an ending that is perfect for the story! It's not sad; it's bittersweet. But we all know their "together forever" is bound to end because Hana only has a normal human life span. I wish the other couple had some demon child already though. It would have been nice seeing them with the half-demon offspring of Hana and Vivi.
Iraima Andrade
Un final que me partió el alma pero muy bueno y realista al fin y al cabo. Quedé cautivada por esta romántica historia desde que Bibi encontró a la pequeña Hana en el suelo cuando era solo una bebé. Mi opinión con respecto a éste manga se puede resumir facilmente: Romance para ablandarle el corazón a cualquiera.
Rachel
This was the most romantically sad and devasting yet beautiful manga I have ever read. The ending reminded me so much of Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare that I have been left emotionally crippled. Thank you mangaka for creating such an amazing plot, characters and story!
Rawanaat
"To live in the hearts of those we love is never to die."
I was ready to cry... at first I didn't want to finish it because the ending was too heartbreaking but I couldn't I had to read the ending to this amazing manga.
One of my all time favorites
Kat
Sep 20, 2013 Kat rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: mangas
Hoy por fin termine este manga..
Y estoy muy apenada de no haberlo terminado antes, por que me perdi de un GRAN manga, ha sido uno de los mas hermosos que he leído en toda mi vida, ha sido de las historias mas preciosas, y.. y... ya extraño este manga..

description

No quiero ni puedo decirle adiós, va a estar siempre en mi corazón, y este manga.. oh Dios, mas que recomendadisimo, es perfecto, es precioso, es.. simplemente perfecto.
Bonia
THE ENDING IS SOOOO UNPREDICTED. i both love and hate the ending.
Kristelle
Wow, the ending was so sweet. Good thing, I continued reading till the end or I would missed out the gentleness of the ending.

At first, I find it boring and senseless, the plot was very weak. But thanks to my patience, I get to see the development of the story and the unique and drastic personality changes of the characters. It irked me sometimes when Hana tends to do things not suited for her age. The demons, on the other hand, were very hilarious. I wasn’t impressed with the dialogue/script bu...more
Bonny
*sniff* bawled like a baby.
Ivy Sweeney
Sadness in my chest -_-
Niken Alifya
I LOVED THIS MANGA SO FISHING MUCH. Hana yang adorable sekali, tokoh2nya konyol semua apalagi si old geezer aka kakeknya vivi, lucifer xD ceritanya pas dan ga lebay. Endingnya ituloh aaah T_________T jujur aja saya nangis pas baca volume 10 apalagi pas chapter terakhir, happy ending tapi sad ending juga :'( a must read shoujo manga deh pokonya.

lima bintang! (view spoiler)
Aurora
Aiste
I absolutely LOVED this manga, thought I hate the ending...
Josephine
this is such a sweet and funny story... the ending however, is bittersweet. waah. this story made me cry. ugh.

"To live in the hearts of those we love is never to die."

very well said.

looking forward to reading more of Oto-sensei's work.
Raven
Oct 14, 2012 Raven rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
LOVED THIS SERIES!!!! I cried at the end! Not that that is what made it good, it was just really strange, funny, and touching.
Nohely
One of the best mangas I have ever read! Beautiful! Wonderful! Perfect ending! Incredible romance! Totally worth it!
Katy
Alison
One of the first mangas I ever read. So cute and always makes me cry in the end.
Kate
But..but.... be still my heart. I am crying like a baby
Noonz
THIS KILLED MY HEART. BOTH TIMES.
  • Hanatsukihime, Vol. 02
  • Kiss/Hug, Vol. 02
  • Barajou no Kiss, Vol. 03 (Barajou no Kiss, #3)
  • Tokyo Crazy Paradise, Vol. 16
  • キスよりも早く10 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 10] (Faster than a Kiss #10)
  • Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 09
  • Moe Kare!!, Vol. 07
Hana to Akuma, Vol. 01 Hana to Akuma, Vol. 02 Hana to Akuma, Vol. 04 Hana to Akuma, Vol. 03 Hana to Akuma, Vol. 05