Start by marking “Cucina giapponese di casa” as Want to Read:
Cucina giapponese di casa

Cucina giapponese di casa

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  148 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Oggi la cucina giapponese è diventata quasi una moda. Parole come sushi, sashimi e wasabi non suonano più esotiche come qualche anno fa, tuttavia quello che conosciamo della gastronomia nipponica si limita alla versione un po’ patinata e standardizzata dei ristoranti. Ma dentro le mura di una casa giapponese si cela tutto un altro mondo, quello che Harumi ci racconta nel s ...more
Published 2010 by Guido Tommasi Editore (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Cucina giapponese di casa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cucina giapponese di casa

Faith Brown
Straightforward, easy to follow Japanese recipes are the unifying theme of this delightful cookery book. Harumi Kurihara has designed recipes around ingredients available to the European cook whilst maintaining the key flavours and textures of Japanese home cooking. All of the dishes we have made so far have been delicious and at least as quick as two other cookery books with 'minutes' in the title. This book is a lovely and unintimidating introduction to Japanese cookery or a handy reference fo ...more
Kristin
Yes, I'm reading a cookbook. Reading. My recent spate of Murakami novels got me interested in Japanese home cooking. I'm cooking every recipe in the book.
I've liked everything I've made, and LOVED a few things. I feel pretty knowledgeable about japanese cuisine now.
Some of the measurements aren't translated correctly, but that's part of the adventure.
Noriko
I like to cook Japanese food every day so I had read some books written by Harumi. It is often not easy to cook Japanese food but it is very delicous to eat Japanese food for adlults or children.
I think that it is a simple cooking book so it is good for someone to cook Japanese simple foods.
Avis Black
One of the least appetizing books on Japanese foods that I've come across.
This is 'meat and potatoes' Japanese cooking, and the recipes contain a tiresome repetition of flavorings. Also, if you have problems with salt or soy allergies, forget it. There's soy sauce in almost every recipe.
AdultNonFiction Teton County Library
TCL Call #: 641.5952 Kurihara H

Madeleine - 4 stars
A great everyday Japanese cookbook where you can get most of the ingredients at our local grocery. She divides out commonly used dressings, sauces and marinades which can be used with other preparations.
Colette
Simple and delicious Japanese recipes. Each recipe is accompanied by a very well-composed photo of the finished dish. We've made several items from here and each have come out very well. Really glad we found this.
Robin
Recipes made: Ginger Pork, Salmon Nanbanzuke, Rice with Soy-flavoured Pork and Carrots, Green Pea Rice, Rice with Fresh Ginger
Adrienne
Adrienne marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Zjanette Culinette
Zjanette Culinette marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Tom And
Tom And marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Kimberley Grimsditch
Kimberley Grimsditch marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Joanna Menda
Joanna Menda marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Lorry Perez
Lorry Perez marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
  • Kawaii Bento Boxes: Cute and Convenient Japanese Meals on the Go
  • Japanese Cooking: A Simple Art
  • HomeBaking: The Artful Mix of Flour and Traditions from Around the World
  • Southern Plate: Classic Comfort Food That Makes Everyone Feel Like Family
Harumi's Japanese Cooking: More than 75 Authentic and Contemporary Recipes from Japan's Most Popular Cooking Expert Harumi's Japanese Home Cooking Kurihara San Chi No Oyatsu No Hon Motenashi Jōzu: Kihon Wa Itsumo No Okazu Desu Oishii Ne Denshi Renji