Start by marking “Quick Study” as Want to Read:
Quick Study

Quick Study (The Initiation Trilogy #1)

2.92 of 5 stars 2.92  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Who Eden was when she began college was simple: a virgin, and an artist, possessed of a wild sexual imagination. But until she was introduced to Dane, those fantasies remained locked in her mind.

With each step Eden takes into Dane's world, the mystery of who Eden is, and what she's capable of, grows deeper. Curious symbols, impossible golden tattooes, and sexual games tha
Published by RSH Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Quick Study, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quick Study

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Virgin in a college level art class drawing male nudes. What could be more boring? Surprisingly, this story is rather captivating. I wasn't sure what to expect and I was pleasantly surprised. Eden professes to hidden suppressed desires to her roommate, Kaleen. Kaleen generously offers up live action by letting Eden watch her fuck Tyler, her boyfriend. Confirming Eden's lustful wants, Kaleen sets Eden up with Dane, the nude male model, from art class.

This is where the story becomes interesting. D
Ever
I'm finished and I'm all flustered. Good lordy :)
Watching Kaleen and Tyler "get it on" really opens up Eden's eyes to the world of sex. Kaleen introduces her to the very hot Dane and her initiation begins. Lakyn, mysterious men near the boat house? What's next for Eden? and OH MY GOD how much can she take?

There's no dilly dally in this book, no shying away from the naughty side ;) Robyn writes it like it is, its all straight to the point, tell it like it is sex. It may be a little explicit for s
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
I had this one on my to read list for a long time. I was super excited when it popped up as a freebie on Amazon yesterday!

QUICK STUDY is definitely a quickie. I was definitely intrigued with the apparent "secret sex society" that was the primary focus of the story. Just when I was getting into it, it was over...with a very open-ended conclusion. So, obviously there will be more in this series if there isn't already.
Rachael
There's a little bit of everything in this book; watching roommates having sex, the loss of er virginity, sex in public, threesome, double penetration, and don't forget she is starting to read their minds during sex!
What more could a reader ask for!
Kathryn
Oh! Not bad for $1.99! Gonna pick up the next in the series just because this one made me wonder.
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Suadk88
Suadk88 marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Cathy Wigton
Cathy Wigton marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Vignoble
Vignoble marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Horny
Horny marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Emmet Mclaughlin
Emmet Mclaughlin marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
SassyFraz
SassyFraz marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Jenn Annette-orr
Jenn Annette-orr marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2013
Saras
Saras marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2013
Tess
Tess marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2013
Aaron Cheney
Aaron Cheney marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2013
Tracey Ann
Tracey Ann marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2012
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2012
chasey
chasey marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2012

The Initiation Trilogy (3 books)
  • Archangel's Kiss