Start by marking “Lace and Lassos (Rough and Ready #3)” as Want to Read:
Lace and Lassos (Rough and Ready #3)

Lace and Lassos (Rough and Ready #3)

3.95  ·  Rating Details  ·  259 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Eight years ago Wayne Cameron hit rock bottom when Kaitlyn Barrett walked out of his life after she had done everything she could for him. She'd had to do what he couldn't—walk away from his addictions. Now a decorated soldier, Wayne was Special Forces in Afghanistan but returned to ranching life after an injury taken under fire.

Kaitlyn returns home to Southern Arizona to
ebook
Published January 27th 2012 by Pink Zebra Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Lace and Lassos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lace and Lassos

Kathleen
Feb 21, 2012 Kathleen rated it really liked it
Yet another good sexy Cowboy book from Cheyenne McCray. I really liked both the H&h's in this book. I loved how the family pulled together and gave their support. The loves scene were steamy and the romance believable for me.

I wish these stories would be longer but overall I did really enjoy them and I look forwards to the next book.
Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
Feb 11, 2012 Cindy ~ SnS Reviews rated it really liked it
Kaitlyn returns home to Arizona after 8 years for her father's funeral. She has decided she is going to stay and make of go of restoring the Rocking B Ranch back to a working ranch. Kaitlyn left 8 years ago after putting her childhood sweetheart Wayne Cameron into a program for alcoholism. During those 8 year she went to school and got married but she was married to a verbal abuser who caused her already fragile psyche to lead her into a deep depression.

Eight years ago Wayne Cameron hit rock bo
Amanda
Jul 07, 2014 Amanda rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
I really liked this book...it didn't seem as rushed as the others because the character had known eachother since they were little.
I also liked how the author brought to light the discussion of depression, as someone who has seen first hand how depression can be a downward spiral for a person and I will say that the writing for the part was done extremely well. Both Hero and heroine had their demons in this book and both had issues they still needed to work through. This was more of a second cha
Brittany
Dec 07, 2015 Brittany rated it really liked it
Every man that Kaitlyn ever loved has hurt her, including her first love Wayne. Wayne, one of the twins, became a drunk and it took Kaitlyn leaving him for him to hit rock bottom. After eight years apart Kaitlyn is back to run her fathers ranch after he dies.
I really liked this story and it was a great continuation from the last book. The only reason I didn't give a full five stars is because of the ending. It felt like the story jumped in time but forgot to tell you. It took about a page befor
Judith
Mar 30, 2012 Judith rated it really liked it
This is a novella that is third in this "Rough and Ready" series and published in January 2012. Highlighting another of the Cameron brothers, this story brings together a woman who has fled because of tension and stress and the overpowering disappointment of having a lover who loves the booze better than the woman in his life. Now she has returned and finds that Wayne Cameron, her lover of eight years past, has seen the error of his ways, but can she trust that his apparent re-hab and new lifest ...more
Jen
Jul 14, 2012 Jen rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Kyra Storm
This was another really good book by Cheyenne McCray.
It is a story of two people with a past that find their way back together. They rekindle what they had ten years before and become stronger as a result.
Wayne and Kaitlynn have sexual chemistry that is off the charts. Wayne is out to prove to Kaitlyn that even though the sex is great, there is more to them than what is between the sheets!This book wasn't just about the sex and the couple together but also Kaitlyn and her own family issues. Her
Crystal Sanchez
Feb 23, 2015 Crystal Sanchez rated it liked it
I loved it and would have given it five stars but the end fell short. big time. it was kinda disappointing.
Sunny☼
Jun 21, 2012 Sunny☼ rated it liked it
Shelves: cont-western
Kait returns home after a failed marriage and the death of her father. She had left the home of her youth under sad circumstances and tried to move on with her life.
Wayne had always loved her but had thrown it away in a bottle. With her father's death the homestead becomes hers. She must face all of the past pains and heal so that she could move on. Her ownership of the ranch is challenged and nightmare after nightmare follow.
This third book in the Rough and Ready Series is a good fun read tha
Patsy
Apr 29, 2013 Patsy rated it it was ok
It is so frustrating when reading a book and you end a chapter, begin the next and it like you are reading another book. The gap in the story line between chapters 15 and 16 is just one the problems with this book, granted it is the biggest and near the end of the book but it just ruins the rest of the book. I am hoping the rest of the series gets better but not getting my hopes up.
Hope Frost
Apr 08, 2012 Hope Frost rated it really liked it
True story of young love lost, then found again. I really loved watching Wayne help Kaitlyn through her "issues" an in the mean time prove that he is worthy of her. The only thing better than a cowboy is a decorated military cowboy. With this story, you get them both!!
Mandy
Jun 04, 2012 Mandy rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book. It's a quick, easy read. The only issue I had with it, is that the ending follows on like another chapter, but it reads like an epilogue. And given the fact that it came at 76% on my Kindle, I thought there was more to go, so a bit disappointing.
Lori Meehan
Dec 18, 2013 Lori Meehan rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2011
This was a very good story and I really liked Wayne and Kaitlyn's characters. I thought they had a sexy hot chemistry and as in the other books a very good dose of suspense. I would highly recommend this series if your like hot and sexy cowboys.
Tia
May 29, 2012 Tia rated it liked it
This one was a bit better but nothing really grabbed me. I was glad the ending was a whole lot better than the others thus far but the story as a whole was boring for me.
Denise Koopman
Aug 11, 2012 Denise Koopman rated it really liked it
What can I say...Anither great book in this series.I hope she does more awesome series in the future!!!!
Babs
Mar 12, 2013 Babs rated it it was amazing
A great series
Nateisha
Nateisha marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
Kristina Cayson
Kristina Cayson rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2016
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Jodi
Jodi rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2016
Regina G. Thomas
Regina G. Thomas rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2016
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Deb Kendall
Deb Kendall marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Dec 11, 2015
Katelyn Hoskins
Katelyn Hoskins rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2015
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
dewanoadst
dewanoadst marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Mother
Mother marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2015
Daniel Bachman
Daniel Bachman rated it it was amazing
Nov 10, 2015
Meemy
Meemy marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2015
  • Laying Down the Law (The Triple Horn Brand, #1)
  • Escape from Obsession (The American Soldier Collection, #1)
  • Because You Love Me (Just Because, #2)
  • The Cowboy Rode A Harley (Bad Boys, #3)
  • Bound to Billionaires (Doms of Destiny, Colorado, #2)
  • Love Under Two Cowboys (Lusty, Texas, #12)
  • Divine Phoenix (Divine Creek Ranch #10)
  • Ruthless Heart (Heart, #1)
  • Fight For Me (Fight For, #1; Invitation to Eden, #5)
  • Dakota Springs (Dakota Heat, #4)
  • Ty's Temptation (Bad in Boots, #2)
  • Hooked (Studs in Spurs #4)
  • Eventide of the Bear (The Wild Hunt Legacy, #3)
  • Christmas Showdown (Burstyn Blue, #1)
  • Flawless Surrender (The Surrender Trilogy, #2)
Cheyenne McCray is an award winning, New York Times and USA Today Best Selling author who is a rare native Arizonan but refuses to be put behind glass as an endangered species.

In her spare time she loves to torture characters—whether they’re misbehaving or not—and kill off deserving individuals. She also totally gets off on blowing things up. All fictionally, of course. She’d rather chew glass th
More about Cheyenne McCray...

Rough and Ready (7 books)
  • Lipstick & Leather (Rough and Ready, #1)
  • Silk & Spurs (Rough and Ready #2)
  • Champagne & Chaps (Rough and Ready, #4)
  • Satin & Saddles (Rough and Ready #5)
  • Roses and Rodeo (Rough & Ready #6)
  • Lingerie and Lariats (Rough and Ready, #7)