An Alpha's Pride (Tribal Bonds, #2)

An Alpha's Pride (Tribal Bonds #2)

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  371 ratings  ·  16 reviews
[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, werewolves, bondage, sex toys, HEA] Carlton Gregory is the alpha of his wolf pack. Daniel Everson is the electus of a vampire tribe. Wolf shifters and vampires do not mix—ever. There is a deep hatred between their two people going back centuries. So, when Daniel discovers that Carlton is his anamchara, he...more
Published March 18th 2012 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

Veronica / V
Looking forward for the next sequel,I hope it is about the Human Rowan and the wolf Seth.
Candice
This one didn't bother me as much as I thought it would--I thought the forceful mating was going to be "worse". Yes, they both forced themselves on each other, but nobody said no. Neither one of them said to stop. In fact, I believe Daniel nodded his head when Carlton told him he was going to fuck him. Carlton actually begged for it. So, yeah, their mating started out horribly. My problem is with Daniel. Daniel put Carton's life in danger and for that, I can't forgive. Then, Carlton just forgive...more
Phaney
2012 Review:

Sweet.

Yeah, I can’t really retread all I ranted about earlier to my boyfriend regarding how mind-boggling it is to enjoy books by this author so much when she also can be so horrifically bad, so I’ll just go with what I have left.

There’s a huge rape issue here.
(view spoiler)...more
Mandi
I liked these characters by the ending, but there was just too much I couldn't like about them for most of the book. (mostly Daniel...and I hated how the author tried to make him more sympathetic after he was such a jerk. somehow I didn't really feel much sympathy for him)

Will read the next in the series since I did like the end of this one. (and I seem to be strangely addicted to siren books...)
Serena Yates
The second book in this series is as funny and wonderful as the first. Taking the next vampire tribe and a new wolf pack, Stormy Glenn shows us another variation on the mating between age-old enemies. This one is about two partners who are as unlikely to submit to each other as the first pair – except they find a somewhat different solution. Eventually.

Carlton, the werewolf, is the alpha of his tribe and has pride and macho-ness coming out of his ears. He is a leader, accustomed to people follow...more
Lasha
This book is a continuation of Just a Vampire by Stormy Glenn. In An Alpha’s Pride, we find out what happened to Alpha Carlton Gregory and Electus Daniel Everson as they bond and mate. Since both men are dominating in nature, their coming together is not easy and could destroy them and possibly their packs.

Alpha’s Pride starts off hot and heavy – with Carlton cuffed to Daniel’s bed and him submitting to his mate. The tension and sexual chemistry between the two protagonists is off the charts, an...more
~SexyBookWorm~
Im really giving this book a 4.5. I think this book was well rounded but just a tad too long. I felt there were a couple extra conflicts in the plot that could have been removed. At times I felt like I was on the outside of the story. As if our main characters were put on the back burner for a time in order to allow these other unnecessary conflicts play out. But Stormy Glenn knows what she is doing.

The conflict between the main characters was amazing! It played on fears that every reader will i...more
Cecilia Rodriguez

Lost a star because I didn't care for the scene where Carlton basically (view spoiler)...more
Perpetua
Tj
Both of the MC's were not likable at the start of the story. They grow on you though. They both realize that they made HUGE mistakes and they had to learn to compromise. I have to admit Daniel was made a little too whiny. The book overall was fun and rather light. I enjoyed the read.
Virginia
This was a fun, hot read. An alpha wolf and a vampire leader discover themselves to be mates. The result is both of them trying to dominate the other until they finally admit they need each other.

A Stormy Glenn fave for me. Enjoying this series quite a bit.
Maya
more of a 2.5 rounded up. I'm still looking forward to the next installment. This book switched on me in the middle and it was like whiplash...
Shona Kimi
I really enjoyed the 2nd novel proberbly more then the first carlton ebded up being a real decent guy and daniels a real sweetie
Nikko
i dunno why but i really liked this one..
Dimitri Stavros
Dimitri Stavros is currently reading it
Jul 10, 2014
Teazia Cockburn
Teazia Cockburn marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Amina
Amina marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
  • Darcy Burke (Beyond the Marius Brothers, #2)
  • Invincible (Haven, #5)
  • Simply Perfect (Lady Blue Crew, #8)
  • The Vampire's Special Lover (Wolves of Stone Ridge, #16)
  • Blind Under The Moon (Blood Moon Pack Alliance # 1)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

After 25 years of bankrupting the family with my reading obsession, I decided to try my hand at writing my own novels. It still amazes me to this day that people are actually interested in the stuff that comes out...more
More about Stormy Glenn...
Full Moon Mating (Wolf Creek Pack, #1) Scales And A Tail (Midnight Matings, #2) The Cat’s Meow  (Assassin's Pride, #1) Just A Taste Of Me (Wolf Creek Pack, #2) Secret Desires (Tri-Omega Mates, #1)