Start by marking “An Alpha's Pride (Tribal Bonds #2)” as Want to Read:
An Alpha's Pride (Tribal Bonds #2)

An Alpha's Pride (Tribal Bonds #2)

[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, werewolves, bondage, sex toys, HEA]

Carlton Gregory is the alpha of his wolf pack. Daniel Everson is the electus of a vampire tribe. Wolf shifters and vampires do not mix—ever. There is a deep hatred between their two people going back centuries.

So, when Daniel discovers that Carlton is his anamchara, he ca
Published March 18th 2012 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about An Alpha's Pride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Alpha's Pride

Phaney
May 23, 2013 Phaney rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, oh-yes
2012 Review:

Sweet.

Yeah, I can’t really retread all I ranted about earlier to my boyfriend regarding how mind-boggling it is to enjoy books by this author so much when she also can be so horrifically bad, so I’ll just go with what I have left.

There’s a huge rape issue here.
(view spoiler)
V
Feb 17, 2012 V rated it really liked it
Looking forward for the next sequel,I hope it is about the Human Rowan and the wolf Seth.
Lasha
Apr 11, 2012 Lasha rated it liked it
This book is a continuation of Just a Vampire by Stormy Glenn. In An Alpha’s Pride, we find out what happened to Alpha Carlton Gregory and Electus Daniel Everson as they bond and mate. Since both men are dominating in nature, their coming together is not easy and could destroy them and possibly their packs.

Alpha’s Pride starts off hot and heavy – with Carlton cuffed to Daniel’s bed and him submitting to his mate. The tension and sexual chemistry between the two protagonists is off the charts, an
Candice
This one didn't bother me as much as I thought it would--I thought the forceful mating was going to be "worse". Yes, they both forced themselves on each other, but nobody said no. Neither one of them said to stop. In fact, I believe Daniel nodded his head when Carlton told him he was going to fuck him. Carlton actually begged for it. So, yeah, their mating started out horribly. My problem is with Daniel. Daniel put Carton's life in danger and for that, I can't forgive. Then, Carlton just forgive ...more
Mandi
Mar 14, 2012 Mandi rated it it was ok
I liked these characters by the ending, but there was just too much I couldn't like about them for most of the book. (mostly Daniel...and I hated how the author tried to make him more sympathetic after he was such a jerk. somehow I didn't really feel much sympathy for him)

Will read the next in the series since I did like the end of this one. (and I seem to be strangely addicted to siren books...)
Perpetua
Feb 05, 2012 Perpetua rated it did not like it
Tj
Mar 08, 2012 Tj rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2012
Both of the MC's were not likable at the start of the story. They grow on you though. They both realize that they made HUGE mistakes and they had to learn to compromise. I have to admit Daniel was made a little too whiny. The book overall was fun and rather light. I enjoyed the read.
May 13, 2013 Jennifer rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, paranormal, shifters
Debbie Benson
Jun 16, 2017 Debbie Benson rated it it was amazing
Daniel recognizes Carlton as his mate when he is fighting with Luca. He shoots Carlton with a sleeping dart and takes him back to his territory to claim him. While they manage to cement their mating, both Daniel and Carlton are too much an alpha leader to easily compromise but they learn. Their seconds try to stop them but they are too much in love with each other for it to work. Now they just have to bring vampires and wolves together into one group that they both are alpha of.
Serena Yates
Feb 05, 2012 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
The second book in this series is as funny and wonderful as the first. Taking the next vampire tribe and a new wolf pack, Stormy Glenn shows us another variation on the mating between age-old enemies. This one is about two partners who are as unlikely to submit to each other as the first pair – except they find a somewhat different solution. Eventually.

Carlton, the werewolf, is the alpha of his tribe and has pride and macho-ness coming out of his ears. He is a leader, accustomed to people follow
~SexyBookWorm~
Im really giving this book a 4.5. I think this book was well rounded but just a tad too long. I felt there were a couple extra conflicts in the plot that could have been removed. At times I felt like I was on the outside of the story. As if our main characters were put on the back burner for a time in order to allow these other unnecessary conflicts play out. But Stormy Glenn knows what she is doing.

The conflict between the main characters was amazing! It played on fears that every reader will i
Cecilia Rodriguez
Sep 01, 2013 Cecilia Rodriguez rated it really liked it

Lost a star because I didn't care for the scene where Carlton basically (view spoiler)
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
These are just my notes because I have too many reviews to write.

Book assumes reader has just read the previous book and uses names without explaining who they are.

This is so similar to the first book that I was almost convinced I already read it.

Beyond dubcon. It's out and out rape and torture.

Exactlyy type of book. Lots of peril and danger and fear for one's mate. This is almost a 5 star read for a shifter book ( which I rate on a different scale because they're the Harlequin Romances of th
Lila Hunter
3.5 out of 5

Another good book in the series. The plot line was simple and took of from the ending of the previous book. I liked book characters from the beginning, but I think they were very different than before.

The conflict resolutions were too quickly resolved in all instances. it was not much time to feel empathy for the MCs, still a nice story.
Miralinda
Nov 24, 2016 Miralinda rated it really liked it
Немного меньше понравилась, чем первая книга. Хотя, очень неплохо написана и не вызывает нареканий. Кол-во интимных сцен под контролем, а не в каждом параграфе, как всегда у Сторми. Третью часть читать уже не буду.
Omega696
That was rather rape-y book. I almost liked the characters despite of their very rough start but couldn't convince myself entirely that they're worth my time. Maybe I will take a look at another book from this series, maybe not.
Virginia
This was a fun, hot read. An alpha wolf and a vampire leader discover themselves to be mates. The result is both of them trying to dominate the other until they finally admit they need each other.

A Stormy Glenn fave for me. Enjoying this series quite a bit.
Lilladii
Aug 23, 2013 Lilladii rated it liked it
Tyisha
Jan 09, 2016 Tyisha rated it it was amazing
I just wish that Carlton would've done something special for Daniel after finding out why he started to act a certain way. Saying "I love you" doesn't always change everything.
Maya
Mar 24, 2012 Maya rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook, stormy-glenn
more of a 2.5 rounded up. I'm still looking forward to the next installment. This book switched on me in the middle and it was like whiplash...
Nikko
Mar 07, 2012 Nikko rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
i dunno why but i really liked this one..
Shona Kimi
Sep 07, 2012 Shona Kimi rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the 2nd novel proberbly more then the first carlton ebded up being a real decent guy and daniels a real sweetie
D
3.5 Was a good second story.
Badfever
Badfever rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2017
Karen
Karen rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2012
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2013
anarcHy(amanda)
anarcHy(amanda) rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2012
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2015
Magicalgirlaria
Magicalgirlaria rated it liked it
Feb 07, 2013
Bryne
Bryne rated it liked it
May 16, 2012
  • The Vampire Contract (Supernatural Bounty Hunters #1)
  • Darcy Burke (Beyond the Marius Brothers #2)
  • Simply Perfect (Lady Blue Crew #8)
  • Forgotten Sins (Haven #3)
  • With Pride (Princes of the Blood, #2)
  • Samhain's Kiss (Blood, Moon and Sun, #2)
  • Forever Broken
  • Blood Slave
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

I live in the great Northwest region of the USA, with my gorgeous husband and soul mate, two boxer/collie puppies, one old biddy cats, and three fish. When I'm not being a mother to my six teenagers or cleaning up
More about Stormy Glenn...

Tribal Bonds (5 books)
  • Just A Vampire (Tribal Bonds #1)
  • Cat Scratch Fever  (Tribal Bonds #3)
  • Whatever He Desires (Tribal Bonds #4)
  • Love's Betrayal (Tribal Bonds, #5)