Start by marking “Cum For The Phantom” as Want to Read:
Cum For The Phantom

Cum For The Phantom

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Book Six of The Monster Sex Series

He hides in the shadows…waiting…

Reeling from tragedy, young and talented, Christine Daaé finds herself employed in the chorus at the Paris Opera House. A dark figure draped in a black cloak visits her at night, touching her, initiating her in the ways of pleasure. But, this innocent flirtation with a dangerous monster soon turns hellishly
Kindle Edition
Published January 20th 2012 by I Love Stacy

To ask other readers questions about Cum For The Phantom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cum For The Phantom

This was actually Really good. I didnt know what to think about it but Damn.. I was pleasently suprised and kinda kicking myself for taking so long to read it.

Lots of sex.. pretty good sex.. but then again... who hasnt had a fantasy about a masked man taking advantage of them in the
Ok this one started out better than it ended. And was very misleading as to the genera elements. It's listed as a top listopia "monster sex" and "taboo" book .
1. There is NO "monster sex" as promised, unless you consider having sex with an unstable masked man who pretends to be a phantom ghost as a "monster"
2. There is nothing "taboo" about this book unless you consider ménage double penetration as taboo, which I don't
3. There was no BDSM as listed. I don't consider 6 swats with a hand one time
Okay, yes, the title made me cringe too. However, I tried a sample, and decided to give it a whorl. It is a very short erotica take on The Phantom of the Opera. No character development. If you want to see Christine and Erik get it on, then this is the novella for you. If you want more love story but still want to be left breathless check out Phantom Touch
This story was rather hot but while I know that asking for more development in erotica novel is a bit naive esepcially the beginning was a little too fast for me. But the book read rather nicely and you don't really need to be familiar with the original story to get what is happening.
it served its purpose - quick, cheap, easy thrill.
Leona Swanson
Leona Swanson marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Faith marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Rev marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Agatka added it
Oct 21, 2014
Cheryl Bazen
Cheryl Bazen marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Terri Hanshew
Terri Hanshew marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Mia marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Sophie marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2014
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Tami marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Brenda marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2013
Amber Ogden
Amber Ogden marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2013
Kyle Brackman
Kyle Brackman marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2013
Sherri marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2013
Alyssa marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2013
Cassie added it
May 25, 2013
Karen marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2013
Em marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2013
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. Writer of erotica and erotic romance. Not afraid to be shameless... ...more
More about Virginia Wade...
Billionaire Kink Cum For Bigfoot Date with Destiny Cum For Bigfoot 2 Cum For The Viking 1