Start by marking “Broken Promises” as Want to Read:
Broken Promises

Broken Promises

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Tess O'Reilly can't forget the words engraved inside the ring Zak de Neuville gave her when he promised to love her always, then disappeared from her life without a word. Eskauldun fededun--the Basque is faithful. More appropriately, the Basque is faithless! And now, after seven years, Zak's back in Baker's Creek. He's also the father of a boy who had to have been conceive ...more
Kindle Edition, Revised Edition, 228 pages
Published November 21st 2011 by Armour Press (first published 1991)

To ask other readers questions about Broken Promises, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Promises

Tia
Before I Read The Novel:
Eek, the description has me all over the place. The 'hero' sounds like an asshat and I'm nervous about reading the novel, the swearing all the way through it.

In The Novel:
I'm on page fourteen and I found the hero to be an unsociable asshole. So far he has no or very little respect for woman or the heroine in this story. He seems like a pussy, always giving in to his pathetic father that has been controlling his life. He's a real winner... NOT!

Side comments: (as I'm readin
Monique
Dianne
This story was average but bugged the crap out of me! It confused me in the beginning because of the synopsis. I thought the synopsis itself was confusing and kind of tricks you. I thought that when it said Zak had a son, I thought that meant that he when found out he had a son with Tess! I thought it was going to be one of those stories where the guy leaves the girl only to find out years later he had gotten her pregnant. However, to my disappointment, the story wasn't like that at all. It turn ...more
Kitty
I love this book, It reminds me of a Romeo & Juliet situation.
Jamie
I am completely intrigued by the Basque culture now.
Donna Natoli
Donna Natoli marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Charlene
Charlene marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Michelle Packard
Michelle Packard marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Margaret Rackley
Margaret Rackley marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
LaJeana
LaJeana marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
KH
KH added it
Sep 11, 2014
Dsahcy
Dsahcy marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Sarah added it
Jun 12, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Righteous Lies (Dancing Moon Ranch, #1) Justified Deception (Dancing Moon Ranch, #0.5) Her Master's Touch Colby's Child Pandora's Box (Dancing Moon Ranch, #2)