Start by marking “Wrong Number” as Want to Read:
Wrong Number

Wrong Number

3.13  ·  Rating Details  ·  45 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
It was the right person, but the wrong number to call.

Brad Mullen finds a phone number scrawled on a cocktail napkin outside a “meat market” bar. On a whim he dials the number, connecting him in ways he could never have imagined with a woman named Julie.

Things move fast, culminating in sex at a local park. Trying to slow down the breakneck pace, Brad eases off a bit, but J
Kindle Edition
Published June 10th 2009 by Klordny Productions (first published June 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Wrong Number, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wrong Number

Trish Lamoree
May 09, 2010 Trish Lamoree rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The characterization of the main character is a wonderfully honest interpretation of what many men feel while facing the meat market of the dating scene. The relationship between the main character and his best friend is also very enjoyable to read. I think this author has a bright, fresh, and uncensored male perspective and the ability to warp a simple desperate choice into a complex series of choices that are each more desperate than the last.

My advice: Read the first few pages and if you can
Michele Crimson
Jul 11, 2014 Michele Crimson rated it liked it
This book was creepy and good but I just disliked the main character so much that I couldn't give it more than three stars. I was hoping he'd die throughout the book.
Patricia
May 25, 2011 Patricia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As I write this review, I still haven't decided if this book was meant to be humorous or meant to be scarey. It's a "Fatal Attraction" type story, but some of the things that happen to this guy are almost like slapstick comedy, only they were serious! I picked this book after seeing a review of it on Red Adept's reviews, and I'm glad I bought it. I read it in one day, it sure held my interest and kept me reading to the very end. If you want a fun, light read, this is it.
Elaine
Nov 25, 2013 Elaine rated it it was ok
Parts of this book were crass especially in the sex scenes and talk and I thought it was over the top toward the ending. My first thoughts of Brad were 'loser.'

After moving beyond the desperateness in the first chapters, events starting drawing me in. I wanted to see what psycho girl would do. Brad's lust for her never ceased. It appeared he had figured out what she was up to but then he seemed clueless. Okay so maybe the 'loser' label only dimmed.

Angie
Jul 03, 2012 Angie rated it really liked it
Brad finds a piece of paper in a bar from Julie to Brad asking him to call her. As he has the same name and is single, he calls and they meet up.
This is not a sweet boy meets girl novel though. Julie is a somewhat psychotic character and in reality I don't think they'd have lasted beyond the first date, but I suspended reality and rather enjoyed the book.
Not a pleasant read in parts, but well written and suspenseful
Nikki
Feb 28, 2013 Nikki rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-own, kindle
Enjoyed this as especially as the tension built.
The ending did seem a little rushed though.
Sadie
Feb 23, 2013 Sadie rated it it was amazing
I read this in one night - never done that before! I could not put this down
Valerie
Apr 14, 2014 Valerie rated it liked it
Creepy and disturbing, but you just want to keep reading it!
Karen
Apr 06, 2013 Karen rated it liked it
Enjoyable but freaky.
David
David marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Han Courtney
Han Courtney rated it did not like it
May 24, 2016
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2016
Bernadette Clark
Bernadette Clark marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Alicia Joyner
Alicia Joyner rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2016
Carmen Blalock
Carmen Blalock marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Debra Allen
Debra Allen marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2016
Dan Meador
Dan Meador rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2015
Binal
Binal marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2015
Gypsy
Gypsy marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
Parth undavia
Parth undavia rated it liked it
Oct 16, 2015
Yvonne Scott
Yvonne Scott rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2015
Cori
Cori rated it it was ok
Jul 14, 2015
Darlene
Darlene marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Laronza Wiley-moore
Laronza Wiley-moore rated it liked it
Apr 25, 2015
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Rachel Hilton
Rachel Hilton rated it really liked it
Mar 02, 2015
Deanna
Deanna rated it did not like it
Mar 24, 2015