Yellowstone Redemption (Yellowstone Romance Series, # 2)

Yellowstone Redemption (Yellowstone Romance #2)

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  261 ratings  ·  42 reviews
City boy Chase Russell is on the fast track to self-destruction. A star athlete, he gets into trouble with drugs and alcohol. Fulfilling a community service sentence in Yellowstone National Park is the last thing he wants to do. After a night of drinking in the park, he wakes up to find his new friends gone, and everything around him has changed.

Sarah Osborne grew up in t...more
Published January 30th 2012 by Peggy L. Henderson

To ask other readers questions about Yellowstone Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yellowstone Redemption

Tadiana
Time-travel romance that is a sequel to Yellowstone Heart Song, which I kind of enjoyed, enough that when this sequel went on sale a few days ago for 99 cents, I bit. I'd recommend pretty strongly that you read Yellowstone Heart Song first, which I think is a permanent Kindle freebie. This book explores the relationship between Sarah, the daughter of the main characters in the first book, and Chase, a troubled young man who mysteriously travels from 2035 back to 1835. It's pretty much like the f...more
SheLove2Read
The hero - Chase - is a city boy with an attitude. He's disrespectful to the heroine who's only trying to help him. I don't have time for asshole heroes anymore. DNF
Yellowstone Redemption is the 2nd book in the Yellowstone Romance Series by Peggy Henderson. While it can certainly be read independently on its own, I highly recommend reading the first book Yellowstone Heart Song which is the story of Sarah's parents, Aimee and Dan. It was great to revisit with old friends again.

After a night of partying Chase wakes up 200 years in the past, nearly frozen to death. A band of warriors drop him off at the Osborne cabin however Aimee is away from home so Sarah i...more
Julie Baker
I didn't think that this could possibly match let alone beat "Heart Song" but I was wrong!! Sarah and Chase quickly outpaced Aimee and Daniel. Sarah was so cute in her uncertainty about Chase and the feelings he stirred in her. It was all the more poignant seeing their relationship develop knowing that Sarah had never had feelings of any sort for a man before. To watch them go through all the struggles leading up to Chase leaving was awesome. I was literally chewing my fingernails the whole time...more
Shirl
This was the 2nd book in this series and I loved it more then the first. I loved the trials and experiences Sarah and Chase went through which made their relationship grow through their own feelings and trials. I loved how the writer included the characters from the first book that made you feel like you were continueing the story that you fell in love with. Yellowstone Redemption is exciting, romantic and full of surprises. I you like the mountains and wilderness with a romantic theme you will...more
First, I would like to start off saying starts off with an amazingly hot prologue that will catch the attention of romance-lovers everywhere! It's hot, sexy, and made me want to read more and more!

I was pulled into the plot of an amazing book (I'm talking about Yellowstone Redemption, if your confused) by the writer's delightful and creative writing style. She writes in her own unique way; I'm confused why she isn't best-seller yet!

Yellowstone Redemption is way better than the first (and I absol...more
Emily
I got this sequel for free. I really enjoyed the first book and the description of Yellowstone, so I thought this would be nice. It far exceeded my expectations. While not describing Yellowstone as much as the previous book, I was intrigued by the idea of being transported in time without my knowledge and whether I would be able to survive. I think Chase did much better than I could ever hope to. I do think it is easier for a man in the past than a woman, so I was happy that Aimee had the benefi...more
Juana "Darkness" Duran
chase is having a run of bad luck in the forest. while trying to find his way home he gets exposed to the elements. and is rescued by indians, and dropped off at Sarah's house where she is by her self. Sarah grows weary of her new around the Chase but after a while they get to know each other and Sarah starts having feeling for him. Chase doesn't know when it happened but his blue eyed angel has burrowed into his heart and when Sarah's parents come back from the "Randezvou" they find out thaT Sa...more
Amy

I loved this book!!! Chase is a young man from 2035 who has had a rough life so far and made so bad choices. He ends up in 1835 inYellowstone after a drunkin escapade with some other troublesome boys.
Sarah is a beautiful 19 year old woman/girl who knows her way around the mountain and has the courage to will to be who she wants to be in this mans world.
You can imagine the romance that is about to take place. The twist & turns that happen along the way keep you in edge. I couldn't keep my...more
Literary  Chanteuse
From the first page to the last of this book I was willingly pulled in. As I become enwrapped by the story I was equally involved with the characters. Although it is a second book in the series it has a story all it's own and can easily be read with having read the first one. I loved it!
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Sarah L.
Book provided by the author for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Yellowstone Redemption is the second book in the Yellowstone Romance Series by Peggy Henderson. While it can certainly be read independently on its own, I highly recommend reading the first book Yellowstone Heart Song which is the story of Sarah’s parents, Aimee and Dan. It was great to revisit with old friends again.

Kbee
Another good one. Streches a bit at some points but kept me captivated anyway.
Sarah & Chase were as good together as Aimée and Daniel were. Elk Runner is a sneaky but lovable old son of a gun, he sees things clearly.
Sandra
A great story worth reading, I have laughed and cried with them. Can't wait to read the other stories. Chase was amazing!
Elaine Mcdonald
4.5 Just because I got mad at the H at the end of the story! :( Love the series though, and starting on the next book.
Shaly
Just as good as the first book. Yeah Chase was kind of an ass at times but we have to take into consideration the type of man he is, the time he comes from and the people he was used to dealing with. While he wasn't equipped with dealing with the past, I think he did have many skills from the future that helped him survive. It was great seeing Daniel and Aimed again and getting to know their amazing daughter, Sarah.

Very nicely paced, lots of adventure, definitely a page turner and more interact...more
Rea
I'm not sure what drew me to this one. Maybe it was the Yellowstone setting, but whatever the reason, the concept behind it piqued my interest. This is the second book in a series and I read it without having read the first book. This did not affect my reading of the story but did affect my understanding of certain small key issues. However, the author did her very best to make it possible to read the book independantly of its predecessor and I do not feel like I missed out on anything.

My bigges...more
Dorene
Like I said with the other book, Yellowstone Heart Song, I am not into the time travel books. BUT these has really kept my interest. Peggy L. Henderson has captured the perfect story that would keep anyone's interest.

Sara Osbourne is the daughter of Aimee and Daniel from the first book. She is brought a young man by the Absaroka Indians who found him wondering around in the woods near a canyon. He was cold, starved and thought to be dead if not treated right away for hypothermia. Knowing that Sa...more
Mary
The second book in the series, I loved this one too. I enjoyed the revisit to the characters in the first book. I really like that the story surrounds the daughter of Daniel and Aimee from the Yellowstone Heart Song. The time traveler this time is a young twenty something trouble making boy from the year 2035, named Chase. His transformation from rebel without a cause to honorable guy who only ever really needed love, was enjoyable.
namericanwordcat
This book is an interesting mix of time travel, new adult, and sweet romance. The hero is a not fully reformed bad boy who is doing community service for a drug conviction when he gets thrust back in time to a the era of fur tapping and the West. He has a lot of self esteem issues and yet is very arrgonat at the same time. He is punk and not in the cool musical way. The book has him becoming a man of worth.

The heroine is always wonderful. She is efficient, skilled, and kind of heart. I am not s...more
Poonam
Wow,amazing story!! I thought that the first book about Daniel and Aimee was the best time travel love story I have ever read.And now the second book is even more awesome same as the first book.

I love the way how Chase Russell and Sarah Osborne met and how their feelings grew deeper throughout the story.And also I like how this author added the first book characters in this story too.Loved those characters Daniel,Aimee,and especially Elk Runner too.Loved the way how Elk does his subtle way of m...more
Alice W. Ross
I certainly was not disappointed with the second book of this series. I loved Chase from the beginning and even though I knew how it would end it was great fun seeing how the characters got there. I love a good romance and this one delivered.
Alanna
This is my favorite of the Yellowstone Series of the three I have read. Both the H and h are likeable and there is even more frontier adventure in this one. A little of everything I love in this book.
Julia Humphrey
Loved the whole series.
Skeeter Jorgensen
I have never been interested in time travel books, I chose to read this book because of the setting in the Yellowstone Park. I was surprised to find out it was a time travel book. I continued on with it and when I came to the end, had to go for the next book, so far I have read three in this series. They are very good and the setting is something that I am familiar with. The second book had a little more cussing in it, compared to the first book.
Warpedmind
I thought the story was beautiful. I cried and I laughed reading this book. The love story between Chase and Sarah(Angel)was a great story to read. I just wanted something that didn't have any whips or handcuffs and hard sex intended. I just wanted a nice love story that you can just feel good about. This was it!
Bon
Horrible read. Was actually longer than I expected, prolonging the agony of cheesiness and sap... probably should have started with the first of the series, to understand the timey-wimey bit, but..Yeah, no thanks to more of this.
Elizabeth
I enjoyed this book a lot! It didn't pack the emotional punch that the first one did, in my personal opinion... but it was still really good. I plan to read all of the books in this series. I'm most looking forward to the final one with Jana (Aimee's roommate) and and Daniel's descendant.
A good continuation of the Yellowstone Series. I'd say it was a great PG-13 book and would have given it 4 stars if the author had been a little less descriptive in the one love scene. But I am a sucker for a good time travel novel and really enjoyed this one as well.
Ramona
I read the 1st and 2nd book in this series in one day because I could not put them down. I rarely find stories that are this good. I'm looking forward to more great stories from this author.
Linda B.D.
Where book one stops, book two starts with another generation of the family. A good series, although a little predictable. No surprises. Love, family & enemies make this a good read.
  • Another Dawn
  • The Rancher (Redbourne Series, #1)
  • Somewhere My Lass (Somewhere in Time, #2)
  • Somewhere in Time (Time Travel Trilogy, #1)
  • Wanted - Dead or Alive
  • The Mistress of Trevelyan (Trevelyan #1)
  • The Bride Wore Feathers
  • Phantom in Time
  • Roam (Roam, #1)
  • Chasing Rainbows
  • Forever His (Stolen Brides, #1)
  • Everything in Its Time (Time Travel Trilogy, #1)
  • Caroline (Beauvisage, #1)
  • When the Walls Fell  (Out of Time, #2)
  • The Time Baroness
  • The Seasons Series
  • Burning Tigress (Tigress, #4)
  • Never a Mistress, No Longer a Maid (Kellington, #1)
I never thought I'd be a writer, much less publish a book some day. I always wanted to be a veterinarian. I guess life just had other plans for me. When my husband and I decided to start a family, vet school pretty much went out the window. I used to work with a vet who had three children while going through vet school. To this day, she is my hero.

I live with my husband and two teenage sons in so...more
More about Peggy L. Henderson...
Yellowstone Heart Song (Yellowstone Romance, #1) Yellowstone Awakening Yellowstone Dawn (Yellowstone Romance Series # 4) Yellowstone Deception (Yellowstone Romance, #5) Come Home To Me (Second Chances Time Travel Romance, #1)