Start by marking “Yellowstone Redemption (Yellowstone Romance, #2)” as Want to Read:
Yellowstone Redemption (Yellowstone Romance, #2)

Yellowstone Redemption (Yellowstone Romance #2)

4.18  ·  Rating Details  ·  456 Ratings  ·  62 Reviews

Sarah Osborne grew up in t
Published January 30th 2012 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Yellowstone Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yellowstone Redemption

Tadiana ✩ Night Owl☽
Time-travel romance that is a sequel to Yellowstone Heart Song, which I kind of enjoyed, enough that when this sequel went on sale a few days ago for 99 cents, I bit. I'd recommend pretty strongly that you read Yellowstone Heart Song first, which I think is a permanent Kindle freebie. This book explores the relationship between Sarah, the daughter of the main characters in the first book, and Chase, a troubled young man who mysteriously travels from 2035 back to 1835. It's pretty much like the f ...more
Julie Baker
Dec 20, 2014 Julie Baker rated it it was amazing
I didn't think that this could possibly match let alone beat "Heart Song" but I was wrong!! Sarah and Chase quickly outpaced Aimee and Daniel. Sarah was so cute in her uncertainty about Chase and the feelings he stirred in her. It was all the more poignant seeing their relationship develop knowing that Sarah had never had feelings of any sort for a man before. To watch them go through all the struggles leading up to Chase leaving was awesome. I was literally chewing my fingernails the whole time ...more
Shirl
This was the 2nd book in this series and I loved it more then the first. I loved the trials and experiences Sarah and Chase went through which made their relationship grow through their own feelings and trials. I loved how the writer included the characters from the first book that made you feel like you were continueing the story that you fell in love with. Yellowstone Redemption is exciting, romantic and full of surprises. I you like the mountains and wilderness with a romantic theme you will ...more
SheLove2Read
Jul 03, 2013 SheLove2Read rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf, 2013
The hero - Chase - is a city boy with an attitude. He's disrespectful to the heroine who's only trying to help him. I don't have time for asshole heroes anymore. DNF
Mar 19, 2012 Sarah rated it it was amazing
Yellowstone Redemption is the 2nd book in the Yellowstone Romance Series by Peggy Henderson. While it can certainly be read independently on its own, I highly recommend reading the first book Yellowstone Heart Song which is the story of Sarah's parents, Aimee and Dan. It was great to revisit with old friends again.

After a night of partying Chase wakes up 200 years in the past, nearly frozen to death. A band of warriors drop him off at the Osborne cabin however Aimee is away from home so Sarah i
Mar 26, 2012 Sarah rated it it was amazing
First, I would like to start off saying starts off with an amazingly hot prologue that will catch the attention of romance-lovers everywhere! It's hot, sexy, and made me want to read more and more!

I was pulled into the plot of an amazing book (I'm talking about Yellowstone Redemption, if your confused) by the writer's delightful and creative writing style. She writes in her own unique way; I'm confused why she isn't best-seller yet!

Yellowstone Redemption is way better than the first (and I absol
Kristiej
Jan 18, 2015 Kristiej rated it really liked it
I knew after finishing the first book in this time traveling western series, Yellowstone Heart Song that I would be reading the rest of the book in this series, this one, Yellowstone Redemption, is the story of Sarah Osborne, daughter of Daniel and Aimee from the first book, and Chace Russell, a traveler from the future.

Chance is mysteriously sent back in time after passing out drunk the previous night. He almost dies of exposure and when he is drooped off at the cabin where Sarah and her family
Emily
Nov 04, 2012 Emily rated it really liked it
I got this sequel for free. I really enjoyed the first book and the description of Yellowstone, so I thought this would be nice. It far exceeded my expectations. While not describing Yellowstone as much as the previous book, I was intrigued by the idea of being transported in time without my knowledge and whether I would be able to survive. I think Chase did much better than I could ever hope to. I do think it is easier for a man in the past than a woman, so I was happy that Aimee had the benefi ...more
Juana "Darkness" Duran
chase is having a run of bad luck in the forest. while trying to find his way home he gets exposed to the elements. and is rescued by indians, and dropped off at Sarah's house where she is by her self. Sarah grows weary of her new around the Chase but after a while they get to know each other and Sarah starts having feeling for him. Chase doesn't know when it happened but his blue eyed angel has burrowed into his heart and when Sarah's parents come back from the "Randezvou" they find out thaT Sa ...more
S.E. Smith
Jan 21, 2016 S.E. Smith rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-authors
Definitely one of my favorite books! The characters jumped off the pages.
Amy
Oct 24, 2012 Amy rated it it was amazing

I loved this book!!! Chase is a young man from 2035 who has had a rough life so far and made so bad choices. He ends up in 1835 inYellowstone after a drunkin escapade with some other troublesome boys.
Sarah is a beautiful 19 year old woman/girl who knows her way around the mountain and has the courage to will to be who she wants to be in this mans world.
You can imagine the romance that is about to take place. The twist & turns that happen along the way keep you in edge. I couldn't keep my
Marilyn Tafro
Jan 24, 2016 Marilyn Tafro rated it really liked it
Book 2 Yellowstone Romance Series City boy Chase Russell is on the fast track to self-destruction. A star athlete, he gets into trouble with drugs and alcohol. Fulfilling a community service sentence in Yellowstone National Park is the last thing he wants to do. After a night of drinking in the park, he wakes up to find his new friends gone, and everything around him has changed. Sarah Osborne grew up in the rugged Yellowstone wilderness. She can hunt and track right alongside the most experienc ...more
Sandra Edwards
Jan 09, 2015 Sandra Edwards rated it it was amazing
Yellowstone Redemption (Yellowstone Romance Series, #2)

I love the way Peggy L. Henderson describes her characters and their interactions as well as the scenery in such vivid detail. I could hardly wait to read all the stories in the Yellowstone Romance Series. I highly recommend this author as one of the best writers of romantic western history and time travel. I recommend reading in order as prescribed below as the series does build on previous books:

Prologue to Yellowstone Heart Song (located
Literary  Chanteuse
Oct 06, 2013 Literary Chanteuse rated it it was amazing
Shelves: time-travel
From the first page to the last of this book I was willingly pulled in. As I become enwrapped by the story I was equally involved with the characters. Although it is a second book in the series it has a story all it's own and can easily be read with having read the first one. I loved it!
Romancing the Book
Jan 11, 2014 Romancing the Book rated it it was amazing
Shelves: historical, romance
Reviewed by Sarah L.
Book provided by the author for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Yellowstone Redemption is the second book in the Yellowstone Romance Series by Peggy Henderson. While it can certainly be read independently on its own, I highly recommend reading the first book Yellowstone Heart Song which is the story of Sarah’s parents, Aimee and Dan. It was great to revisit with old friends again.

After a night of partying Chase wakes up 200 years in the past, nearly frozen
Jennifer Guffey
Yellowstone Redemption (Yellowstone #2)
By: Peggy L Henderson
5/5 stars

Daniel & Aimee Osborne thought that they had gotten rid of the time-traveling snakehead when they through it over the canyon into the great waterfall, but as fate would have it, it wouldn’t stay buried underneath the water forever. Their children are now grown and this isn’t their story. It’s their daughter Sarah’s story. Sarah is the youngest Osborne child and was still in her mother’s womb during the Christmas novella.

Cha
Kbee
Feb 01, 2013 Kbee rated it really liked it
Another good one. Streches a bit at some points but kept me captivated anyway.
Sarah & Chase were as good together as Aimée and Daniel were. Elk Runner is a sneaky but lovable old son of a gun, he sees things clearly.
Sandra
Jun 16, 2013 Sandra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great story worth reading, I have laughed and cried with them. Can't wait to read the other stories. Chase was amazing!
Elaine Mcdonald
Jul 16, 2012 Elaine Mcdonald rated it it was amazing
4.5 Just because I got mad at the H at the end of the story! :( Love the series though, and starting on the next book.
Shaly
May 21, 2014 Shaly rated it it was amazing
Just as good as the first book. Yeah Chase was kind of an ass at times but we have to take into consideration the type of man he is, the time he comes from and the people he was used to dealing with. While he wasn't equipped with dealing with the past, I think he did have many skills from the future that helped him survive. It was great seeing Daniel and Aimed again and getting to know their amazing daughter, Sarah.

Very nicely paced, lots of adventure, definitely a page turner and more interact
Gretchen Fatouros
Nov 22, 2015 Gretchen Fatouros rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! This might be my favorite one yet! Such a roller coaster!

Again, ends too soon for me!

I have found a new favorite author.

Read in order. If you enjoy time travel & romance, you should give this book a try.

Order:
Yellowstone Heart Song (book 1) - 2010/1810 - Aimee Donovan (2010) & Daniel Osborne
Yellowstone Christmas (short story) - 1816-ish - Aimee & Daniel
Yellowstone Redemption (book 2) - 2035/1835 - Chase Russell (2035) & Sarah Osborne
Yellowstone Promise (short story) - 183
LadyCalico
Jun 12, 2015 LadyCalico rated it liked it
I enjoyed this follow-up book immensely and liked the idea of meeting up with the characters of Yellowstone Heart Song 25 years later. However, I also felt that it had several serious flaws that really bothered me. The author got herself in a bind by starting her first book in 2010, so setting a book 25 years later meant that this sequel began in 2035, although life seemed to be not appreciatively different than in 2010. Also, the main character was raised by a single mother whose whole life rev ...more
Judy Esposito
Oct 09, 2014 Judy Esposito rated it it was amazing
Highly recommend!

After a drinking binge and passing out in Yellowstone national park, Chase Russell finds himself travelling two hundred years into the past to the year 1835. There he meets Sarah, Daniel and Aimee's daughter, ( Yellowstone Heart Song ) and this begins a wonderful story of Chase with his bad boy cocky ways, growing into a man worthy of standing proud and confident along with the best of the mountain men. I have to admit, I didn't care for Chase in the beginning, but the further I
Rea
Jun 13, 2013 Rea rated it liked it
I'm not sure what drew me to this one. Maybe it was the Yellowstone setting, but whatever the reason, the concept behind it piqued my interest. This is the second book in a series and I read it without having read the first book. This did not affect my reading of the story but did affect my understanding of certain small key issues. However, the author did her very best to make it possible to read the book independantly of its predecessor and I do not feel like I missed out on anything.

My bigges
Dorene
Feb 26, 2013 Dorene rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Like I said with the other book, Yellowstone Heart Song, I am not into the time travel books. BUT these has really kept my interest. Peggy L. Henderson has captured the perfect story that would keep anyone's interest.

Sara Osbourne is the daughter of Aimee and Daniel from the first book. She is brought a young man by the Absaroka Indians who found him wondering around in the woods near a canyon. He was cold, starved and thought to be dead if not treated right away for hypothermia. Knowing that Sa
Mary
Feb 11, 2014 Mary rated it it was amazing
The second book in the series, I loved this one too. I enjoyed the revisit to the characters in the first book. I really like that the story surrounds the daughter of Daniel and Aimee from the Yellowstone Heart Song. The time traveler this time is a young twenty something trouble making boy from the year 2035, named Chase. His transformation from rebel without a cause to honorable guy who only ever really needed love, was enjoyable.
namericanwordcat
This book is an interesting mix of time travel, new adult, and sweet romance. The hero is a not fully reformed bad boy who is doing community service for a drug conviction when he gets thrust back in time to a the era of fur tapping and the West. He has a lot of self esteem issues and yet is very arrgonat at the same time. He is punk and not in the cool musical way. The book has him becoming a man of worth.

The heroine is always wonderful. She is efficient, skilled, and kind of heart. I am not s
Poonam
Apr 21, 2013 Poonam rated it it was amazing
Wow,amazing story!! I thought that the first book about Daniel and Aimee was the best time travel love story I have ever read.And now the second book is even more awesome same as the first book.

I love the way how Chase Russell and Sarah Osborne met and how their feelings grew deeper throughout the story.And also I like how this author added the first book characters in this story too.Loved those characters Daniel,Aimee,and especially Elk Runner too.Loved the way how Elk does his subtle way of m
Kim
Sep 17, 2014 Kim rated it really liked it
Old fashion romance

if you like time travel romance and you don't mind a slow moving romance with lots of danger, this will be for you. Good for younger romance readers. I like a little more sizzle in my books so I couldn't give it more than a 4. I didn't care for the ending either.
Annie
Feb 20, 2015 Annie rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story about Chase and Sarah. Sarah is exactly the daughter that I would expect Amiee and Daniel having. She was so entertaining. Chase surprised me. I was expecting a jerk but what I found was a hurting boy who didn't see his victories only his failures. He was a breath of fresh air. I enjoyed watching him find his way.
  • Another Dawn
  • Wanted - Dead or Alive
  • The Heidelberg Effect (Tempus Fugitives Trilogy, #1)
  • Somewhere My Lass (Somewhere in Time, #2)
  • Forever His (Stolen Brides, #1)
  • Everything in Its Time (Time Travel Trilogy, #1)
  • Just in Time Cowboy (Lost Mine, #1)
  • Phantom in Time
  • A Twist of Fate
  • Chasing Rainbows
  • The Legend of the Bloodstone (Time Walkers, #1)
  • Hot Under the Collar (Lords of Lancashire #2)
  • Mountain Wild (Wild, #3)
  • Somewhere in Time
  • Some Enchanted Waltz (Seasons of Enchantment #1)
  • Not Without Juliet
  • I Married an Alien
  • A Conall Christmas (Morna's Legacy, #2.5)
I never thought I'd be a writer, much less publish a book some day. I always wanted to be a veterinarian. I guess life just had other plans for me. When my husband and I decided to start a family, vet school pretty much went out the window. I used to work with a vet who had three children while going through vet school. To this day, she is my hero.

I live with my husband and two teenage sons in so
More about Peggy L. Henderson...

Yellowstone Romance (6 books)
  • Yellowstone Heart Song (Yellowstone Romance, #1)
  • Yellowstone Awakening (Yellowstone Romance, #3)
  • Yellowstone Dawn (Yellowstone Romance, #4)
  • Yellowstone Deception (Yellowstone Romance, #5)
  • Yellowstone Origins (Yellowstone Romance Series #6)