Start by marking “Little Miss Christmas” as Want to Read:
Little Miss Christmas

Little Miss Christmas

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  86 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Little Miss Christmas spends all year wrapping presents for Santa Claus. But when the wrapping isn’t done in time, Little Miss Christmas has to call on her Mr. Men and Little Miss friends to help out!
Published 2005 by Egmont Books Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Little Miss Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Miss Christmas

Kathleen Dixon
We all need a holiday from time to time, and Little Miss Christmas had been wrapping presents day in and day out for years! So she organised her brother (Mr Christmas) to come up from the South Pole and take over for her while she took a break. Well, as they say, 'the road to hell is paved with good intentions' (a saying that's close to a thousand years old!), 9and not that I believe in hell), (though I do believe in having fun with parentheses). Father Christmas decides to help Mr Christmas, as ...more
Cute! WAs the perfect lesson for my son. Don't put off your tasks until it's too late!
Alannah Clarke
I absolutely loved these Mr Men and Little Miss books. I remember getting them from my granny every week. There was so much from these simple characters, I remember filling my little bookshelf with all these books making sure I had got them all in right order. I wish I still had these books but somehow most of them got lost with many house moves or my mum gave the rest away. If I ever have kids, I will make sure they get the chance to experience these wonderful, colourful books.
This had been a while I didn't read miss and mister... This story is awful !! It teach kids that they should play and not to worry because everybody will help them if they're in troubles, what a lie and shame, does all the people you know are there to help you, when you procrastinate until the very last minute ? No way. Bad bad bad
Melissa Sommer
This book is about santas helper, she gets to help him wrap presents. When miss christmas went to the beach santa wrapped the presents without her and has help from others. This was a great book because it shows children how to be a good helped and that it is okay to let others share and help too.
Last one in the collection, how lovely and good, this collection is my treasure, I enjoy them all. Thank you Mr. Roger and Thank you Mr. Adam for giving us such a wonderful world of Mr. Men and Little Misses. ^_^
The little miss puts her feet up and apparently lets others do the work for once. Those others being Mr. Christmas and father Christmas. Poor soul, she must have really had trouble wrapping presents, bless her.
It's very pretty to look at, but I'm not so sure about the fact that they make Father Christmas out to be a bit of a flake and rather irresponsible....
I love the simple but engaging story, different characters and of course, that fantastic, vibrant pictures. And the glittery snowflake cover!!!
Little Miss Christmas is the niece of Father Christmas and the sister of Mr Christmas. When she goes away on a holiday disaster happens.
Joanna St. James
What's not to like? it teaches kids to help out and portrays le Pere Noel as some dotty procastinator, I love it.
Chris Edwards
I like when Mr Muddle writes Happy Easter on the Christmas presents.
Brooke added it
Oct 08, 2015
Holly is currently reading it
Jul 24, 2015
Allyson Hays
Allyson Hays marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Mark added it
May 19, 2015
Chase marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Ellen added it
Sep 25, 2015
Owen marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Gemma added it
Apr 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Charles Roger Hargreaves (9 May 1935 – 11 September 1988) was an English author and illustrator of children's books, notably the Mr. Men and Little Miss series, intended for very young readers. He is Britain's third best-selling author, having sold more than 100 million books.

Hargreaves was born in a private hospital at 201 Bath Road, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, England, to Alfred Reginald and Et
More about Roger Hargreaves...
Mr. Tickle (Mr. Men, #1) Little Miss Bossy Mr. Messy (Mr. Men, #8) Mr. Happy (Mr. Men, #3) Mr. Bump (Mr. Men, #6)