Start by marking “A Pirate's Life for Me: Book Two” as Want to Read:
A Pirate's Life for Me: Book Two

A Pirate's Life for Me: Book Two (A Pirate's Life for Me #2)

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  78 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Now that Lucas is committed to staying on the island and performing with the pirates, he begins preparations to join the show. But it's not easy being Lucas. Besides dealing with performance anxiety he struggles with his reactions to Adam and Tyler who dominate his thoughts and inspire unwanted feelings of lust. With help from Ben and the other pirates he tries to become m ...more
Published January 30th 2012 by Tricia Owens

To ask other readers questions about A Pirate's Life for Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Pirate's Life for Me

Gail Thompson
This is book two in a trilogy. The first book dealt with establishing characters, the situation, and all of the tension and dynamics that are at play among the pirate crew. It's title set out the focus - Captain and first mate. It was all about the control that Adam and Tyler had over Lucas and his reaction to it as well as how he interacts with them.

This volume is called Island Paradise and like the title it shows us how the crew fit in on the island, more about the island, and introduces the r
Like the first book, I wasn't sure how I'd get into the subject matter but I did! I got sucked in totally, I was ready to kill Tyler pretty much the whole book through! Pirates Life Adam Lucas Tyler photo download 9_zps4zkx84fk.jpg"/>
This series is getting hotter and hotter
Last chapter... Steamy
Molli B.
3.5 rounded down to 3. My feelings were about the same as they were for Book One. Some annoyances but in general it was interesting enough to keep me engaged. I bought Book Three as soon as I was done, so that's saying something. But still too many errors and irritations for me to give it more than a 3. The dynamic between Lucas and Tyler continued to be my favorite part.
Don Bradshaw
This installment was very drawn out in my opinion. The pony play competition was good but Lucas kept waffling over his sexuality.
Kate Aaron
this series just gets better... can't wait for book three! loving the melodrama and the nuanced characterisations underneath it all
Monica marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Felicia marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2015
Coty marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2015
Rick marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2015
Jean marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2015
Julie Jakeway
Julie Jakeway marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
Eve marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Anita marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2015
Mathew added it
Sep 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Started writing online fiction on her website a few years ago with a paid membership. Her website and forum are still the best places to find news on her works, contact her directly, and read her newest chapters.

More about Tricia Owens...

A Pirate's Life for Me (3 books)
  • A Pirate's Life for Me Book One: Captain and First Mate