Start by marking “Skeletons In The Closet (Moan for Uncle #4)” as Want to Read:
Skeletons In The Closet (Moan for Uncle #4)

Skeletons In The Closet (Moan for Uncle #4)

3.48 of 5 stars 3.48  ·  rating details  ·  214 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Just two months away from becoming Mr and Mrs Grant Rivers, Nikki discovers a skeleton in Grant's closet. A larger-than-life skeleton that has Nikki close to calling off the wedding and Grant desperate to make things right, before it's too late. With their relationship on the line, it's up to Grant to make things right before he loses Nikki for good.
ebook
Published February 1st 2012 by Soft & Hard Erotic Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Skeletons In The Closet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Skeletons In The Closet

Raby
Arggh!! What a waste! She should have fought harder and said 'well, your marriage was consummated..blah blah blah... fix it or I'm gone.'

That woman is a bitch! She intentionally didn't sign the divorce papers!! Well, I'd do the same if I was in her place, who'd want to divorce such a hottie.

I kind of just breeze through the love scene part, there's too much love scenes!!! I haven't stop reading from book 1 so yeah... kind of got fed off with the love scenes.

She's pregnant! yay! I hope she had
Amy H
I got this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review..

O.k. this is were the plot starts to thicken.. Nikki and Grant go to the court house to get their marriage license. That was until they were denied. Nikki let the cat out of the bag stating they were uncle and niece, but not related. The lady went back and double checked the records and gave Nikki some news that will change a lot of thought. Her uncle grant was married before, and was not divorced yet.

Nikki then went on a rampa
Monica

I DID NOT EXPECT THAT. I'm kind of shocked,really.

****SPOILER****

What the hell Grant? You just FORGOT to tell the love your life that you were already MARRIED??? That's unaceptable! And even if you wanted to hide this little (big) fact of your life, you did a lousy job.

And that barbie bitch you married?

And Grant should REALLY stop treating Nicki as a child. I feel like he still doesn't see her as an equal,yet.

Here's the short version of this review:
Well, we have a plot (kinda) here in this bo
Amanda Sheila
Well, new problem but the problem were solved by the end of the story. And surprise surprise, the story is so dang short. Looking forward to read the next one.
Alisa
I LOVE THESE TWO...... Nikki and Grant are trying to get things settled for their wedding in a couple of months but something is standing in their way... and that something, from my perspective, can find themselves in a shallow grave out in a desert field near Las Vegas if they aren't careful. Grant will let nothing stand in the way of him marrying Nikki... nothing. The ending is so sweet.. I almost had tears with as potent as the love is. Once again... smoking hot sex doesn't hurt, yet these tw ...more
Thea
Let me just say that as much as it is a cliché to have the 'perfectly beautiful, sexy, BITCH of an exgf who just can't get a clue to bugger off' as a plot motivator, I LOVE TO HATE them. I'm reading the MFU 5 as I'm making this review so I'm going to say that I KNEW that she is going to come back. Them bitches are like cockroaches, you can't just use insect spray on them, you have to squash them too otherwise they'll come back and may most likely seek revenge. AT. NIGHT. WHEN. YOU'RE. ASLEEP.
Ri Char Barness
This was a sexy read, but I somehow came up lacking a real connection to the story, but for a sexy read, go for it.
Tia
Truth be told, that wasn't much of a skeleton at all. Maybe just a temporary paper cut but that's about it.
Charmaine Stephens
Well that was quick! Lol book 5 next...
반란 에데
May 20, 2013 반란 에데 marked it as to-read
Valeria
Valeria marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
sam
sam marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
ChelseaO
ChelseaO marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
D. Anderson
D. Anderson marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Jean Koher
Jean Koher marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Maria Leal
Maria Leal marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Valori
Valori marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Choko
Choko marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Megan Lynn
Megan Lynn marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
  • Submit (The Dining Club #7)
  • My Daddy's Best Friend
  • Katie and the Dom (Power Play, #2)
  • 10 Ways to Handle the Best Man
  • Ever Mine
  • My Best Friend's Brother (Sleepover Sluts)
  • A Christmas for Carrie (Feeling the Heat, #2.5)
  • Numbed (The White Coat, #2)
  • BIG Temptation
  • Weekend with the Tycoon (Indigo Island, #1)
  • Melting Ice (SEALs On Fire #5)
  • Running Scared (Love's Command, #1)
  • The Office Slave (The Office Slave, #1) (Red Hot Fantasies, #3.1)
  • Ecstasy Overload
  • Be with Me (Come Back to Me, #3)
  • Virgin Daiquiri (Last Call, #4)
  • Keep Me (One Urge, One Plea, Keep Me Trilogy, #3)

Moan for Uncle (7 books)
  • Moan For Uncle (Moan for Uncle, #1)
  • Keeping It Secret (Moan for Uncle, #2)
  • No More Secrets (Moan for Uncle, #3)
  • Love Or Duty (Moan for Uncle #5)
  • To Love And Honour (Moan for Uncle #6)
  • Moan for Hubby (Moan for Uncle, #7)
The Cop and the Girl from the Coffee Shop (Coffee Shop Girls, #1) Moan For Uncle (Moan for Uncle, #1) Trust An Heir for the Billionaire The Rock Star And The Girl From The Coffee Shop (The Rock Star and The Girl From The Coffee Shop, #1)