Start by marking “Skeletons In The Closet (Moan for Uncle #4)” as Want to Read:
Skeletons In The Closet (Moan for Uncle #4)

Skeletons In The Closet (Moan for Uncle #4)

Just two months away from becoming Mr and Mrs Grant Rivers, Nikki discovers a skeleton in Grant's closet. A larger-than-life skeleton that has Nikki close to calling off the wedding and Grant desperate to make things right, before it's too late. With their relationship on the line, it's up to Grant to make things right before he loses Nikki for good.
ebook
Published February 1st 2012 by Soft & Hard Erotic Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Skeletons In The Closet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Skeletons In The Closet

Raj
Apr 08, 2014 Raj rated it liked it
Arggh!! What a waste! She should have fought harder and said 'well, your marriage was consummated..blah blah blah... fix it or I'm gone.'

That woman is a bitch! She intentionally didn't sign the divorce papers!! Well, I'd do the same if I was in her place, who'd want to divorce such a hottie.

I kind of just breeze through the love scene part, there's too much love scenes!!! I haven't stop reading from book 1 so yeah... kind of got fed off with the love scenes.

She's pregnant! yay! I hope she had
Amy H
Jun 30, 2014 Amy H rated it it was amazing
I got this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review..

O.k. this is were the plot starts to thicken.. Nikki and Grant go to the court house to get their marriage license. That was until they were denied. Nikki let the cat out of the bag stating they were uncle and niece, but not related. The lady went back and double checked the records and gave Nikki some news that will change a lot of thought. Her uncle grant was married before, and was not divorced yet.

Nikki then went on a rampa
Monica

I DID NOT EXPECT THAT. I'm kind of shocked,really.

****SPOILER****

What the hell Grant? You just FORGOT to tell the love your life that you were already MARRIED??? That's unaceptable! And even if you wanted to hide this little (big) fact of your life, you did a lousy job.

And that barbie bitch you married?

And Grant should REALLY stop treating Nicki as a child. I feel like he still doesn't see her as an equal,yet.

Here's the short version of this review:
Well, we have a plot (kinda) here in this bo
Amanda Sheila
Well, new problem but the problem were solved by the end of the story. And surprise surprise, the story is so dang short. Looking forward to read the next one.
Alisa
Mar 11, 2012 Alisa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2012, taboo, grc, moan
I LOVE THESE TWO...... Nikki and Grant are trying to get things settled for their wedding in a couple of months but something is standing in their way... and that something, from my perspective, can find themselves in a shallow grave out in a desert field near Las Vegas if they aren't careful. Grant will let nothing stand in the way of him marrying Nikki... nothing. The ending is so sweet.. I almost had tears with as potent as the love is. Once again... smoking hot sex doesn't hurt, yet these tw ...more
Thea
Let me just say that as much as it is a cliché to have the 'perfectly beautiful, sexy, BITCH of an exgf who just can't get a clue to bugger off' as a plot motivator, I LOVE TO HATE them. I'm reading the MFU 5 as I'm making this review so I'm going to say that I KNEW that she is going to come back. Them bitches are like cockroaches, you can't just use insect spray on them, you have to squash them too otherwise they'll come back and may most likely seek revenge. AT. NIGHT. WHEN. YOU'RE. ASLEEP.
Ri Char Barness
Jul 10, 2013 Ri Char Barness rated it liked it
This was a sexy read, but I somehow came up lacking a real connection to the story, but for a sexy read, go for it.
Tia
Oct 09, 2012 Tia rated it it was ok
Truth be told, that wasn't much of a skeleton at all. Maybe just a temporary paper cut but that's about it.
Charmaine Stephens
May 28, 2013 Charmaine Stephens rated it really liked it
Shelves: taboo
Well that was quick! Lol book 5 next...
반란 에데
Naomi
Naomi rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2016
Courtney Morrone
Courtney Morrone marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2016
Whitney Stone
Whitney Stone rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2016
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2016
Lizy
Lizy rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2016
Dai Lencina
Dai Lencina marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2016
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2016
Mika
Mika rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2016
Summer
Summer added it
Aug 27, 2016
Mandypm
Mandypm rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2016
Joanne Collins
Joanne Collins is currently reading it
Jul 15, 2016
Mandy
Mandy rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2016
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Jun 20, 2016
Patty Isla
Patty Isla marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2016
  • Cat & Mouse Games (Tempting Mr. Parker, #2)
  • Submit (The Dining Club #7)
  • Katie and the Dom (Power Play, #2)
  • 10 Ways to Handle the Best Man
  • Ever Mine
  • My Best Friend's Brother (Sleepover Sluts)
  • Date and Dash (Better Date than Never #10)
  • Club Wonderland (Friends and Benefits, #2)
  • BIG Temptation
  • A Christmas for Carrie (Feeling the Heat, #2.5)
  • Numbed (The White Coat, #2)
  • Ecstasy Overload
  • Melting Ice (SEALs On Fire #5)
  • Weekend with the Tycoon (Indigo Island, #1)
  • The Office Slave (The Office Slave, #1) (Red Hot Fantasies, #3.1)

Moan for Uncle (7 books)
  • Moan For Uncle (Moan for Uncle, #1)
  • Keeping It Secret (Moan for Uncle, #2)
  • No More Secrets (Moan for Uncle, #3)
  • Love Or Duty (Moan for Uncle #5)
  • To Love And Honour (Moan for Uncle #6)
  • Moan for Hubby (Moan for Uncle, #7)