The Fallen (Immortal Island, #3)

The Fallen (Immortal Island, #3)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Things have gotten way out of control. Alaina is missing. The coven have taken her from the wolves. Sarah is still with Ambrose despite her best efforts to kill him. It’s time to take back what is hers, and the only way to do this, is to find her daughter Alaina and bring her home. Along the way she meets someone, Lennox. Lennox knows things about her that she couldn’t ima...more
Paperback, 1, 267 pages
Published August 1st 2012 by createspace

Che-che
May 22, 2013 Che-che rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: arr
ARR- I received this book in exchange for a review

This series is AWESOME. this is the 3rd installment and with this comes even more twidts and turns and more love triangle maybe even a love quad LOL. I can't tell you how I tried to drag out the reading of this book because the next installment is not ready but sadly it didn't work I finished this one and will have to wait for the next.

Ok so in this installment we have Sarah's daughter missing, Chase is still dead or is he ...
Ambrose is still get...more
Toni
I guess this didn't save the first time! SO lets try this again!

First I would like to thank Mrs. Ross for this book!

Oh gosh where to start.. I love this series! S.L Ross has done it again. she gives you a story full of twists, turns, crazy love and most of all a story that you have no idea where it will go from one page to next. Just when you think you got it figured out, WHAM she throws you a curve! Its a thrill ride! Leaves you wanting more!

Through out the book I didn't know if I wanted to s...more
Carrie
Bobby_lynne
Gone and done it again. Lennox omg how sexy is he!!! Some things happened that I wish never <3 Jeff... Never been so excited to read a book before and the end OmG leave me hanging........grrrr. PLEASE release book 4 soon I cant wait to see what happens!
Dianne
To what lengths would you go to get your child back if she was taken? Never mind that she is a supernatural hybrid who may or may not be part of a preordained plan. Sarah will stop at nothing and is willing to pay any price to save her daughter. With the help of many of her most powerful friends, she risks everything to bring Alaina home. Will she succeed or will she end up bringing more grief into her life, possibly killing everyone who stands with her? And finally, just who is Lennox and how d...more
Amy
** I was given this book free, in exchange for a review **

Sarah is still on the mission to get her daughter back and destroy the Council. In her wake she leaves behind destruction, death, and mayhem. Her sole goal was getting her daughter back, but has that slips thru her fingers yet again? Sarah is surrounded by her friends, all willing to take on the council with her, die if it comes to that or survive and stand next to her victorious.

After the confrontation of the Council, Sarah is given an...more
Kirsty
I wasn't as keen on this book as I was on the first two books in the series.

I felt like I couldn't connect with Sarah as much as I had done previously and so it took me much longer to read.

The last third of the book almost seemed rushed to me, with very little being written about what had happened in 40 years. I think that if more detail had been included and that had been made into a separate book then it might have felt a bit easier to read.

I was given a copy of this book in exchange for my ho...more
S.L.
Apr 14, 2013 S.L. rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
When I started writing this addition to the series I honestly didn't like where it was going. But with a little help from a friends review I continued with the story line and wrote it to the end changing the end on her lol. I like where I took the story for Sarah and cant wait to share the next book with everyone.
Whisper
Whisper marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Ivashkov/ozera
Ivashkov/ozera marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2014
Claudia
Claudia marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2013
Ashley Finnegan
Ashley Finnegan marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2013
brianna
brianna marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2013
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2013
E.g
E.g marked it as to-read
Christenan
Christenan marked it as to-read
Bobbylynn
Bobbylynn marked it as to-read
Tiffany Dickason
Tiffany Dickason marked it as to-read
May 07, 2013
Kym
Kym marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2012
Immortal Island book 4 releases in 2013 1 2 Feb 20, 2013 12:12PM
available now! 1 2 Aug 02, 2012 06:53AM
TENTATIVE RELEASE DATE 1 1 Jun 28, 2012 05:50AM
I am passionate about writing. I enjoy listening to music and playing video games. I love to read every chance I get. I read a variety of genre's. I am married to a wonderful husband who supports me in every way and we have two beautiful boys.
I have self published my first series called Immortal Island Vol.1-Spellbound,Vol.2-The Vampire Masquerade, Vol.3 THe Fallen and working on Vol.4 The Reckon...more
More about S.L. Ross...
Spellbound (Immortal Island, #1) The Vampire Masquerade ( Immortal Island, #2) The Reckoning (Immortal Island, #4)