Start by marking “Eternal Crimson (Tears of Crimson Vampire Series #2)” as Want to Read:
Eternal Crimson (Tears of Crimson Vampire Series #2)
Preview
Read Excerpt* *Different edition

Eternal Crimson (Tears of Crimson #2)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  94 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Their love was meant to last for an eternity, but when Rafe is taken by the Elder to punish his creator for his past sins, everything Cara's heart desired was stripped away. Unwillingly surrendered to the demon that dwelled in Gabriel, their lives are now intertwined with a blood and spiritual bond stronger than the power of her heart.

Rafe returns from his exile and discov
Published February 6th 2012 by Tears of Crimson Books

To ask other readers questions about Eternal Crimson, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eternal Crimson

Allie Brodovsky

Very good, I still like the first book better but that's normal but I like how she goes into every character very carefully and elaborate
Shadowstorm Norwicca
What can I say Michelle has done it again. A love story that transcends jealousy and betrayal. Rafe was taken as punishment for his maker transgressions and leaving the love of his life(Cara) behind not on purpose. Gabriel who is now grief stricken that the child that he cared for more than he like to admit has given himself for his crimes. Now Gabriel is protector of the woman who's heart yearns for Rafe but who's body burns for her new maker Gabriel because of there blood bond. When Rafe is re ...more
Jen
I received my copy as an ARC. I really enjoyed the book and finished it in a matter of 2-3 days at most. I enjoyed the characters and found that though the book was more about Cara and Rafe, I really enjoyed Shelby and Gabriel. The characters were very detailed and had background. I haven't read any other books in the series so Idk if this came up in them, but I didn't have a clear picture of what the characters really looked like and would have liked that imagery. All in all very enjoyable. Tha ...more
Barb
Oh WOW... this was a page turner. The kind that keeps you on the edge of your seat. You never know whats gonna hit you next. Highly recommend this book if you are into paranormal.... i give it a 5+
April
I loved this book! I waited what seemed like forever for Cara and Rafe to find there way back to each other. So many new twists, can't wait til the next chapter in this series.
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Harmony Woodcock
Harmony Woodcock marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Bobbi
Bobbi marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Mara
Mara marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Sammyd
Sammyd marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Karla
Karla marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Veronica Williams
Veronica Williams marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Jean Hartstein
Jean Hartstein marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Anna
Anna added it
Oct 25, 2014
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Jodie Byrkett
Jodie Byrkett marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
  • A Night at Tears of Crimson (Tears of Crimson, #1)
  • The Iron Sword
  • Blood Magic (The Draven Witch Series) Book 1
  • Candle Bay
  • Blessings From the Other Side: Wisdom and Comfort from the Afterlife for this Life
  • Dark Surrender
  • The Dance of the Spiral Virgins
  • Voice Of The Blood
  • Silver's Spells for Protection
Michelle Hughes is an international bestselling romance author with over 15 books published. She is an Alabama native, married with five children, and formerly a singer/songwriter. Michelle is also the owner of Tears of Crimson LLC which provides exposure to independent authors and entertainers on a global level.

When she's not writing or promoting, Michelle and her family enjoy spending time on t
More about Michelle Hughes...

Tears of Crimson (2 books)
  • A Night at Tears of Crimson (Tears of Crimson, #1)
10 Nights (Forbidden Desires, #1) Sin 5 Nights: Sinful Delights Boxed Set Fantasy's Bar & Grill Trilogy Whore