Start by marking “14 Valentine Puzzle Quizzes” as Want to Read:
14 Valentine Puzzle Quizzes

14 Valentine Puzzle Quizzes

3.32 of 5 stars 3.32  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Here is a special Valentine present for the lovers of the Top Rated Puzzlebook series. In this new puzzle collection you will find 14 holiday themed, pictorial, hand-crafted puzzle quizzes. Be sure to check Puzzlebook: 100 Puzzle Quizzes, Puzzlebook: 101 Puzzle Quizzes, and Puzzlebook: 102 Puzzle Quizzes for more!
Kindle Edition
Published January 10th 2012 by Grabarchuk Puzzles

To ask other readers questions about 14 Valentine Puzzle Quizzes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 14 Valentine Puzzle Quizzes

Nicola Mansfield
Reason for Reading: My son & I are in the middle of having a blast with the 101 Puzzles book, that when the publisher asked if I was interested in reviewing this book I was delighted.

If you've ever played any of the Grabarchuk puzzlebooks then you know what a treat you are in for here. If not, then here's your perfect sampler size try-out at a ridiculously small price of .99 cents. These puzzles involve visual, spatial, counting, geometry, and much more; only one requires the ability to read
Tami
I think these logic puzzles are actually exercising my mind and improving my problem solving skills. I remember the first set of puzzles in this series (100 Puzzle Quizzes) being extremely difficult. A few, I only worked out through trial and error. Yet, I found this special Valentine’s Day version pretty easy. I only had to really stop and work through one or two of the more difficult ones.

Like all of the previous Puzzlebooks by the Grabarchuk Family, I enjoyed this latest edition. Puzzles ran
Leslie
Debra
Debra added it
Feb 08, 2015
Mindy
Mindy marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Cindy Halter
Cindy Halter marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Barbara Paola
Barbara Paola marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Shannon Velazquez
Shannon Velazquez marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
June
June marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Patti
Patti marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Jennifer Ludwig bollnow
Jennifer Ludwig bollnow marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014