Start by marking “14 Love Letter Lane (Celebrating Love Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
14 Love Letter Lane (Celebrating Love Trilogy, #1)

14 Love Letter Lane (Celebrating Love Trilogy #1)

14 LOVE LETTER LANE (Book one of the Celebrating Love Trilogy) - Three friends who've known each other since grade school work at Revive, a local coffee shop just off the boardwalk in the seaside town of Lexington. Andrea, Darcy and Ginny are more than ready to meet the men of their dreams. The trouble is they can't seem to find them. Andrea receives a love letter from a s ...more
Published January 27th 2012 by CreateSpace (first published January 19th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about 14 Love Letter Lane, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 14 Love Letter Lane

Lisa
Apr 11, 2012 Lisa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really wish I was better at writing reviews. I usually try not to give away the story, but feel my time is better spent telling people whether or not I like the book.

It's fairly obvious that a book called 14 Love Letter Lane is a romance, but it is more than that. This book is a perfect escape to a place you would like to visit. I think we have a coffee shop in town, and I would go there if I thought for a moment that it would be anything like the shop in this book.

There are characters you ch
Rebecca Berinstein
For me this was a fun light hearted book to read while slogging through a long nonfiction piece. I might read others in series if I find them free for Kindle.
The Haunted Reading Room 2017 - Year of Lovecraft
Feb 12, 2012 The Haunted Reading Room 2017 - Year of Lovecraft rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Romance, Chick Lit
This is a delightfully enterprising story which captivated even me, a generally anti-romance reader. Smoothly written, with endearing characters and an intriguing premise, “14 Love Letter Lane” is well worth a read, either now at Valentine’s Day, or year round.

Coffee-shop owner Andrea has just discovered, via letter, that she has a Secret Admirer, who apparently watches her from afar and dreams of being her soulmate. She has no idea who this individual might be, but shares the letter with all he
Cheryl
Apr 14, 2012 Cheryl rated it really liked it
What a nice love story. Sweet, quick read, easy read, nice characters. People you enjoy being around or hanging out with. I loved watching the 3 girls try to figure out who sent the love letter. I loved how she went on the dates trying to figure this out. I would love to go to her coffee shop Revive and I don't even drink coffee! I enjoyed this so much I went and purchased the next 2 stories in the series. There are questions that didn't get answered in the this one. Oh, and I want to live in th ...more
Ashley
Nov 16, 2012 Ashley rated it it was ok
This book had a cute premise, but it felt too rushed. As soon as something interesting happened, it was over. I wanted the author to go into more detail and develop the supporting characters more. I liked the relationship between the girls in the coffee shop, but I wanted to know more about them too. There just wasn't quite enough story there.
Dixie
Aug 15, 2012 Dixie rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012
I needed an easy read, and 14 Love Letter Lane was just that. I enjoyed reading about the characters & their fun coffee shop. I laughed out loud a few times! Good book. (Another Kindle freebie I snatched up!)
Patti
May 14, 2013 Patti rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It is a light read with enjoyable characters. I look forward to reading the next books in the series. I am grateful to have won this in a Goodreads giveaway. Thank you.
Jodi
Jul 26, 2012 Jodi rated it liked it
I liked the book for the most part, it was an easy read. I dont like the ending, the writer gave a twist at the end and left it hanging. Who the hell fire bombed the coffee shop??? I have a guess but thats it
Diana Donnelly
Feb 28, 2013 Diana Donnelly rated it liked it
This was a fast read. It was a cute story about three friends who owned a coffee shop together. A very light, easy read which was appealing after my last book.
Cindy
Apr 09, 2012 Cindy added it
It was an okay book. I do not think I will read the others in this series. It was a quick book to read and really kind of mindless. I did not think it had a great plot.
Debbie
Feb 20, 2012 Debbie rated it liked it
Very enjoyable weekend read. Did leave me hanging on one point at the end but hope that will be resolved in a later book.
Ashley
Cute! Cute! Cute! and a little saucy :)
Anja Mizner
Looking forward to the next book with hopes that it contains questions that are left unanswered in this book ( part one of the trilogy)
Monica
Monica rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2015
Nivette
Nivette rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2014
Lynn Oliver
Lynn Oliver rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2013
Tifara Williams
Tifara Williams rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2015
Mandy Dubiansky
Mandy Dubiansky rated it it was ok
Feb 07, 2012
Pamela
Pamela rated it liked it
Feb 15, 2012
Corinne
Corinne rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2014
Adrienne
Adrienne rated it it was ok
Feb 12, 2012
Delena Silverfox
Delena Silverfox rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2014
tami judd
tami judd rated it liked it
Aug 06, 2015
Marty
Marty rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2012
Phyllis
Phyllis rated it liked it
Feb 19, 2012
♥Robin ♥
♥Robin ♥ rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2012
Lydia
Lydia rated it did not like it
Jan 03, 2015
Beth
Beth rated it liked it
Oct 11, 2013
Kelly
Kelly rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2012
Raven
Raven rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Cupcake
  • Return Of The Runaway Bride
  • My Big Old Texas Heartache (Cedar Dell, #1)
  • The Witch (War-N-Wit, Inc., #1)
  • Project Daddy
  • Fresh Powder
  • Emotionally Charged (Empath Chronicles, #1)
  • Cinderella in Overalls
  • 30 Delicious Refrigerator Cake Recipes
  • Devil Moon
  • Love In A Small Town
  • Happy New Life (Grandberry Falls, #2)
  • Addicted to Love
  • Foxy's Tale (Reluctant Vampire Series, #1)
  • A Proper Charlie
  • 31 Kisses
  • The Heart's Journey (Stitches in Time #2)
  • Cupcakes, Sales, and Cocktails (Annie Graceland Mystery #2)

Celebrating Love Trilogy (3 books)
  • 21 Romance Way (Celebrating Love Trilogy, #2)
  • 28 Passion Boulevard (Celebrating Love Trilogy, #3)