8 Hearts Beat As One

8 Hearts Beat As One

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Eight tantalizing stories all under one cover.

A bomb raid isn't exactly the romantic proposal he had planned, but if they survive, he'll make her happy 'til the end of time.

A cupid trying to shave off a few years of her sentence. Oops, speed dating is a disaster.

All she wants is a second date. Too bad her mouth gets in the way.

Can a haunted instrument bring two damaged sou...more
Kindle Edition
Published January 31st 2012 by Indie Book Collective

Darcysmom
I've been on a short story kick lately. I love short stories because I can sit down and read one story even when my life is so crazy-busy that I can't tell up from down. I also like the challenge a short story presents to the writer - when there is less space every word counts in a much more meaningful way.
The short stories in 8 Hearts Beat As One are wildly different. I really enjoyed getting glimpses into the worlds of eight authors.

The anthology starts with a bang! Carolyn McCray's "An Engage...more
Heather
I mostly read the book for the tie in between 30 Pieces of Silver and Havoc. Loved that story, but I already loved the characters and knew about them from the first novel. The other stories were alright, some better than others, but I felt like I wanted to know more. I know it was an anthology of short stories, but some were too short. However, I did feel like I wanted to read more works by a few of the authors, so it wasn't a total waste. And some of the love stories were really cute and differ...more
LovesAllThingsBooks Book Reviews
8 Hearts Beat As One is a Valentine's anthology. All of the stories in this book were good. There was nothing erotic, just fun romance. There were several stories that I hated to see end so soon. Each author did a great job of creating a fun and captivating love story.

Kristina Smith
Short stories are a great way to read a lot of stories in a short period of time. Having a theme running throughout all the stories makes for a cohesive, fun read. I enjoyed this collection of Valentines Day stories.
Kristin Rosson
bought this just to read the bridge story between 30 Pieces of Silver and Havoc (due spring 2013)!
Sandra Gilbert
I loved this book. It was filled with fun stories from some of my favorite authors.
AH
Mar 14, 2012 AH marked it as to-read
Shelves: kindle-freebies, own
Kindle free download as Yearnings: A Paranormal Boxed Set 3/14/12
Tia
Tia marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Lisa Powell
Lisa Powell marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Carmen Townsend
Carmen Townsend marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Jennifer tress
Jennifer tress marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Romy Brizz
Romy Brizz marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Terry
Terry marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
Jim Pike
Jim Pike marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2013
Christina Browne
Christina Browne is currently reading it
Sep 24, 2013
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2013
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2013
Sharon Axilbund
Sharon Axilbund marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2013
Earicka
Earicka marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2013
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2013
Dalene
Dalene marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2013
Tina Malinowski
Tina Malinowski marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2013
Kizzle
Kizzle marked it as to-read
May 04, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Humpty Dumpty 5th Pentagram (Darc Murders, #3) A Christmas Tail Sinister (Darc Murders #3.5) Darc Murders Collection