Start by marking “Chocolate, Tea, and the Duchess (Sapphire Club #3)” as Want to Read:
Chocolate, Tea, and the Duchess (Sapphire Club #3)

Chocolate, Tea, and the Duchess (The Sapphire Club #3)

**This book is not available at the moment. The author is working on an expanded version, will have it professionally edited and then will self-publish.**

Phillip Allard, the Duke of Thornhill, is caught in a compromising situation not of his own making, with Lady Felicity Linden. He finds himself honor bound to marry the girl, who is twenty years his junior. Everything tel
Published August 2010 by Noble Romance Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Chocolate, Tea, and the Duchess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chocolate, Tea, and the Duchess

Bark's Book Nonsense
Sep 21, 2010 Bark's Book Nonsense rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This was a nicely done romance that managed to wrap up a complicated relationship pretty neatly and believably. This isn't a fun and cutesy erotic novel and features a pretty dark hero but it was a nice change of pace from some of the fluffier stuff I read. Again, like most shorter novels I read, I wish it had been a full length novel. I always want MORE (well, almost always some books suck so much 10 pages is too long). I wrote up a review for JERR that can be read if HERE .

Heidi Ryan
Nov 26, 2014 Heidi Ryan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-romance
This third installment in the Sapphire Club series is very different than the first two. This one tore my heart out and left me a blubbering mess. It is a terrific tale of love and loss, sacrifice and love. The journey of the characters feels like an epic tale, I loved the book from the beginning. The Duke’s name is Phillip Allard. He had split with his mistress, Evelina. She had driven him to Haynes, but Haynes wanted more from the stoic Duke than he could give. Haynes ended the relationship wi ...more
Cyn Mistress Kitty
Nice story. I enjoyed the historical menage. The heroine is the most understanding woman I have ever read about.
Kathy
Nov 10, 2014 Kathy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thornhill's Dilemma is my favorite of the three novels in Brita Addams' erotic historical Sapphire Club series. The longer length provides the opportunity for a better balance between the scorching hot love scenes and the development of the story's romance. But it is the delightful cast of characters and surprising storyline that really makes this love story stand out from the others in the series.

Phillip Allard knows he must marry and produce an heir, but his attraction to men has made it easy
Trixie
Wow... This was my favorite of the three books. Upon reading the introduction, I wasn't sure of the m/m romance, as I have never really thought to be into a male on male relationship without a woman linking them. Was I surprised? Well yes... I very much enjoyed to story and my mind has been opened to the possibilities. I liked the fact that the book was upfront and not covered in "fluff". All in all, I feel it was an excellent initiation into the world of man love and acceptance...Thank you Ms. ...more
Casey (KcLu)
Aug 21, 2012 Casey (KcLu) rated it really liked it
This series just gets better with each book! I could not put tis book down! Felicity was just a great spunky gal!! I love that she did what was needed to please her husband even though she wasn't happy about being forced to marry him without getting to know him. And lawd once Alex was added to the relationship thing went from sexy to freaking smoking hot!! I honestly don't want him to get married and leave them unless he finds a wife that fits in their group.
Reader
Jan 04, 2015 Reader rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story but just couldn't buy the duke ignoring his son -giving him to someone else. Perhaps they could have waited until the kid was older and get his opinion on his inheriting.

Not my kind of ending.
Nat
Jun 26, 2012 Nat rated it really liked it
This was a really great Historical Romance involving a menage relationship. It wasn't heavy on emotional or tortured characters, instead it evolves into a believable journey with the Hero's self discovery and the Heroine's acceptances and understanding.
Elaine
Purely on enjoyment level - 5*……loved it. I found it rather sad in parts (here we go again with the Kleenex), and super sexy too. I didn't see a certain part of the story coming (no pun intended) until it bit me. Liked this updated version very much.
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
What a treasure! I really loved the story and love that unfolded in this book...how unexpected and fantastic! The title is an odd one, but as the rationale is explained, it is totally fitting.
Lindsay Patton
Lindsay Patton rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2016
Stacy
Stacy rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2011
Dawn
Dawn rated it liked it
May 10, 2012
Maria Moos
Maria Moos rated it really liked it
Sep 04, 2012
Geraldine
Geraldine rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2012
Jojo
Jojo rated it liked it
Mar 28, 2011
Alicia Patrick
Oct 11, 2011 Alicia Patrick rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Poorly developed ménage relationship
Gina
Gina rated it really liked it
Feb 09, 2011
Michelle Fischer
Michelle Fischer rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2014
Gillian
Gillian rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2014
Nethwench
Nethwench rated it really liked it
Nov 27, 2012
Donna Wolter
Donna Wolter rated it it was ok
May 29, 2016
Luz
Luz rated it it was ok
Oct 22, 2013
Chantelle
Chantelle rated it really liked it
Oct 27, 2011
Vivian
Vivian rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2014
Lyndy Green
Lyndy Green rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2012
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2012
Caren Jan
Caren Jan rated it it was ok
Nov 16, 2015
Emily
Emily rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Prisoner of Love (Brothers in Arms, #8)
  • Grace's Final Submission (Locks & Chains, #1)
  • Mastering The Marquess (Bound and Determined, #1)
  • My Three Lords
  • Sweet Submission (What Alex Wants, #1)
  • Double Trouble (The Sinful 7 of Delite, Texas, #5)
  • Daria's Heroes (Men Out of Uniform, #1)
  • Bound to Billionaires (Doms of Destiny, Colorado, #2)
  • Full Position (Big Easy, #3)
  • Pulled Long (Long Shots, #3)
  • Anchor and Storm
  • Siren Reborn (Texas Sirens, #8)
  • Love Under Two Lawmen (Lusty, Texas #2 Lost Collection)
  • Disciplining the Duchess
  • Forbidden Love
  • Monica's Secret (Erogenous Zones, #1)
  • Forgotten Family (Circle of Three, #4)
Born in a small town in upstate New York, Brita Addams has made her home in the sultry south for many years. In the Frog Capital of the World, Brita shares her home with her real-life hero—her husband. All their children are grown.

Given her love of history, Brita writes both het and gay historical romance. Many of her historicals have appeared on category bestseller lists at various online retaile
More about Brita Addams...

The Sapphire Club (3 books)
  • Lucien and Serenity