Start by marking “Outfoxed (Cougar Falls, #4)” as Want to Read:
Outfoxed (Cougar Falls, #4)

Outfoxed (Cougar Falls #4)

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  515 ratings  ·  12 reviews
"When a cat tries to outsmart a sexy fox, only love can save him. "

A "Cougar Falls" Story

Grady Chastell, Shifter extraordinaire, wants to take a mate the delectable Gabby Easton. She s sexy, kind, and has the extraordinary ability to shift into "two" animal spirits, cat and fox. There s just one problem.

Gabby won t take him seriously.

He s at his wits end trying to convince
Published March 13th 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Outfoxed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Outfoxed

Melissa
Grady Chastell has had his eyes ~ and his cat ~ on making Gabby Easton his mate for some time now. Well before he'd found out the sexy sly fox was holding out on him, and that she could shift into a CAT, too! But now ALL the males in the town of Cougar Falls were after her, and Grady, who along with his brother Dean are known for their practical jokes and womanizing, is having a hard time getting Gabby to take him seriously. Oh, sure she LIKES him, and she gets that he's flirting with him, and f ...more
Kimberly
Outfoxed was my first read by Marie Harte and even though it is the fourth story in the Cougar Falls series I felt like the book was completely able to stand on it's own. The book does mention the characters from the previous books but the romance between Grady and Gabby is completely their own and is the main focus of this 115 page e-novella.

I thought that Outfoxed was a decent read given it's novella status. I'm not much for shorter reads but this one was an okay one. There were things like th
Valerie
Wow.. this story was so well put together with Grady Chastell doing his damnest to land Gabby Easton without looking like a total nitwit. Let's say I laughed more than I had planned, as this was supposed to have more suspense in it, I found it more comical but well done.

As Grady was classically failing with his attempts to seduce Gabby who was part fox/cougar which made her even more appealing and a natural target for all the other cougars to try and land, Grady's brother Dean helps to plot a g
Melissa
OMG...if you have seen the cover you don't need to ask why I am reading this book. LOL, it looks right up my alley. This is book four in the Cougar Falls series by Marie Harte. I really, really enjoyed this book because there was a ton of humor. I love romance/shifter books with a great sense of humor. This story is about Cat shifter Grady Chastell and the cat/fox shifter he loves Gabby Easton. Grady is basically one prangster amongst many in his family. He is always teasing so much Gabby doesn' ...more
SheLove2Read
Pretty cover, pretty cliched story. This is a continuation of book 3 and at 99 pages it felt rushed and forced. I never once felt the main couple was GENUINELY together. He still felt like a playboy at the end and she still didn't do a thing for me, character wise. I doubt I will continue with this series if there are any more entries.

D+
Mlleelizabeth
This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy. Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward. Thank you for following my reviews here. I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.
Joanne
This a very funny, quick read full of pranks, some fighting, and of course a budding relationship in Cougar Falls. This time it's Grady (introduced in book 1) and Gabby. They both like each other but Gabby doesn't take Grady seriously etc.
This is a great read and highly recommended.
Ellen
This one is a fun short read. It is not as long as the other books but thats ok. It was funny and charming with a little bit of naughtiness. This series gets better with each book. I am looking forward to Deans and Stacy story and Monty and Sophia.
Brigitte
This bk4 of the series. Funniest by far. Series gets more violent towards the females. My only issue was: your a male predator, act like it. New characters introduced. Again, very funny book. This book opens for a new story line in the series.
Katherine O'Grady
Meh. Tried too hard to be a funny and light shifter book, but I couldn't fully get into it. Maybe it's because I started with book 4 in the series?

(Bought from Diesel sale.)
Charlene
Number four in the series, the novel made me laugh at Grady's shenanigans, and his little fox's multiple shifting talent intrigued me.
Brandi Porter
Marie Harte did a great job with this series. Definitely worth sitting down and reading.
Tara
Tara added it
Dec 17, 2014
Tania
Tania marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Laurie Switzer
Laurie Switzer marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Angelina
Angelina marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Jerry Detty
Jerry Detty is currently reading it
Dec 08, 2014
Gigi staub
Gigi staub marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
  • Worth Fighting For (Alpine Woods Shifters, #4)
  • Only in My Dreams (Halle Pumas, #5)
  • Blood Double (God Wars, #1)
  • The Alpha (Vanguards, #2)
  • Silver Mine (Takhini Wolves, #2)
  • Ball Of Furry (Ridgeville, #2)
  • Beneath the Skin (de La Vega Cats, #3)
  • Rocky (Tales of the Were, #3, The Others, #1)
  • Hell Hounds Are For Suckers (Vampires of San Francisco, #2)
  • Hellsbane (Hellsbane #1)
  • Impulse (Southern Arcana, #5)
  • This Blood (Grace Allen, #1)
  • Lion Time (Shifting Crossroads, #2)
Marie Harte is an avid reader who loves all things paranormal and futuristic. Reading romances since she was twelve, she fell in love with romance and happy endings and knew writing was her calling. Years later after the Marine Corps, Information Technology, and 60 hour work weeks, her dream has finally come true.

Marie lives in Oregon with her family and is constantly reading and writing.
More about Marie Harte...
Rachel's Totem (Cougar Falls, #1) Enjoying the Show (Wicked Warrens, #1) Roane (Circe's Recruits, #1) In Plain Sight (Cougar Falls, #2) Bodywork (The Works, #1)