Start by marking “Outfoxed (Cougar Falls, #4)” as Want to Read:
Outfoxed (Cougar Falls, #4)

Outfoxed (Cougar Falls #4)

3.96  ·  Rating Details  ·  657 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
"When a cat tries to outsmart a sexy fox, only love can save him. "

A "Cougar Falls" Story

Grady Chastell, Shifter extraordinaire, wants to take a mate the delectable Gabby Easton. She s sexy, kind, and has the extraordinary ability to shift into "two" animal spirits, cat and fox. There s just one problem.

Gabby won t take him seriously.

He s at his wits end trying to convince
Published March 13th 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Outfoxed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Outfoxed

Melissa
Apr 16, 2012 Melissa rated it really liked it
Grady Chastell has had his eyes ~ and his cat ~ on making Gabby Easton his mate for some time now. Well before he'd found out the sexy sly fox was holding out on him, and that she could shift into a CAT, too! But now ALL the males in the town of Cougar Falls were after her, and Grady, who along with his brother Dean are known for their practical jokes and womanizing, is having a hard time getting Gabby to take him seriously. Oh, sure she LIKES him, and she gets that he's flirting with him, and f ...more
Kimberly
May 08, 2013 Kimberly rated it really liked it
Outfoxed was my first read by Marie Harte and even though it is the fourth story in the Cougar Falls series I felt like the book was completely able to stand on it's own. The book does mention the characters from the previous books but the romance between Grady and Gabby is completely their own and is the main focus of this 115 page e-novella.

I thought that Outfoxed was a decent read given it's novella status. I'm not much for shorter reads but this one was an okay one. There were things like th
Valerie
Jul 04, 2013 Valerie rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal-crime
Wow.. this story was so well put together with Grady Chastell doing his damnest to land Gabby Easton without looking like a total nitwit. Let's say I laughed more than I had planned, as this was supposed to have more suspense in it, I found it more comical but well done.

As Grady was classically failing with his attempts to seduce Gabby who was part fox/cougar which made her even more appealing and a natural target for all the other cougars to try and land, Grady's brother Dean helps to plot a g
Cheesecake
Grady and Gabby. I liked both characters in previous books, but I wasn't too interested in this one to start. It did get better, but I got kinda pissed at Gabby. I felt she pushed it too far with their one-up-manship. The ending is super cute though and they do suit each other.
Grady is serious about his infatuation with Gabby, but he has a reputation for not being serious. How can he convince her otherwise? Gabby comes across as kinda dim and wimpy that she doesn't take him up on one of his fli
Melissa
Sep 06, 2012 Melissa rated it really liked it
OMG...if you have seen the cover you don't need to ask why I am reading this book. LOL, it looks right up my alley. This is book four in the Cougar Falls series by Marie Harte. I really, really enjoyed this book because there was a ton of humor. I love romance/shifter books with a great sense of humor. This story is about Cat shifter Grady Chastell and the cat/fox shifter he loves Gabby Easton. Grady is basically one prangster amongst many in his family. He is always teasing so much Gabby doesn' ...more
Kris Branch
Jan 08, 2015 Kris Branch rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read it twice

Liked it so much I have read it twice in the last year. One of my favorite Marie Harte books.
Danielle Taylor
Sep 19, 2015 Danielle Taylor rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015-books
This is the first book I have read in this series and it can be read as a stand alone although they did refer to a few things that happened earlier in the series and some of the characters are reoccurring.

I enjoyed this entertaining shifter story. It is a light hearted, humorous book. Quite a bit of sex and witty dialogue. It was a little light on the action and character development.

A perfect book for someone wanting a quick, fun, entertaining and light shifter story. I'll go back and read the
Wendy coling ( trowbridge)
Jul 23, 2015 Wendy coling ( trowbridge) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
What a read and man couldn't put it down. Great read again marie
SheLove2Read
Apr 23, 2012 SheLove2Read rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2012
Pretty cover, pretty cliched story. This is a continuation of book 3 and at 99 pages it felt rushed and forced. I never once felt the main couple was GENUINELY together. He still felt like a playboy at the end and she still didn't do a thing for me, character wise. I doubt I will continue with this series if there are any more entries.

D+
Mlleelizabeth
Sep 28, 2013 Mlleelizabeth rated it really liked it
This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy. Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward. Thank you for following my reviews here. I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.
Joanne
Dec 09, 2012 Joanne rated it really liked it
This a very funny, quick read full of pranks, some fighting, and of course a budding relationship in Cougar Falls. This time it's Grady (introduced in book 1) and Gabby. They both like each other but Gabby doesn't take Grady seriously etc.
This is a great read and highly recommended.
Ellen
Mar 28, 2012 Ellen rated it really liked it
This one is a fun short read. It is not as long as the other books but thats ok. It was funny and charming with a little bit of naughtiness. This series gets better with each book. I am looking forward to Deans and Stacy story and Monty and Sophia.
Brigitte
Dec 14, 2012 Brigitte rated it liked it
Shelves: marie-harte
This bk4 of the series. Funniest by far. Series gets more violent towards the females. My only issue was: your a male predator, act like it. New characters introduced. Again, very funny book. This book opens for a new story line in the series.
Katherine O'Grady
Meh. Tried too hard to be a funny and light shifter book, but I couldn't fully get into it. Maybe it's because I started with book 4 in the series?

(Bought from Diesel sale.)
Charlene
Oct 30, 2013 Charlene rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr, romance-shifter
Number four in the series, the novel made me laugh at Grady's shenanigans, and his little fox's multiple shifting talent intrigued me.
Brandi Porter
Jul 16, 2013 Brandi Porter rated it it was amazing
Marie Harte did a great job with this series. Definitely worth sitting down and reading.
Riaka
Riaka rated it liked it
Sara
Sara rated it it was ok
Gill
Gill rated it it was amazing
Amy Christensen
Amy Christensen marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Gerjanne
Gerjanne marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Teigan Crowe
Teigan Crowe marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2016
A
A marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2016
Chandel
Chandel marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2016
Carey
Carey marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
Justine
Justine rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2016
Natasha
Natasha marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
  • The Alpha (Vanguards, #2)
  • Bring It Home (Midwestern Shapeshifter #2)
  • Blood Double (God Wars, #1)
  • The Encounter (Boreal and John Grey, #1)
  • Un.Requited (Claimed, #1)
  • Cynful (Halle Shifters, #2)
  • Worth Fighting For (Alpine Woods Shifters, #4)
  • Bite
  • Hell Hounds Are For Suckers (Vampires of San Francisco, #2)
  • Devon: The Beta's Double Trouble (Denver Pack, #3)
  • Beneath the Skin (de La Vega Cats, #3)
  • Rocky (Tales of the Were, #3, The Others, #1)
  • Impulse (Southern Arcana, #5)
  • Silver Mine (Takhini Wolves, #2)
  • Ball Of Furry (Ridgeville, #2)
  • Panthan's Crucible (Panthan, #1)
  • This Blood (Grace Allen, #1)
  • Hellsbane (Hellsbane #1)
Caffeine addict, boy referee, and romance aficionado, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Marie Harte has over 100 books published with more constantly on the way. She’s a confessed bibliophile and devotee of action movies. Whether hiking in Central Oregon, biking around town, or hanging at the local tea shop, she’s constantly plotting to give everyone a happily ever after. Visit http: ...more
More about Marie Harte...

Cougar Falls (8 books)
  • Rachel's Totem (Cougar Falls, #1)
  • In Plain Sight (Cougar Falls, #2)
  • Foxy Lady (Cougar Falls, #3)
  • A Matter of Pride (Cougar Falls, #5)
  • Right Wolf, Right Time (Cougar Falls, #6)
  • By the Tail (Cougar Falls, #7)
  • Prey & Prejudice (Cougar Falls, #8)