Taken by the Boss

Taken by the Boss

3.54 of 5 stars 3.54  ·  rating details  ·  241 ratings  ·  20 reviews
I thought it was just going to be another night of working late, on a Friday night no less. My boss, Mr. Grey, is out for the evening and I'm alone. He hates it when I call him that, Mr. Grey, as if he's an older man when he's not even thirty yet.

He can never know the real reason I don't call him by his first name. I'd die if he ever knew that's what I call him in my drea...more
Published November 1st 2011 by CrushStar Romance (first published October 17th 2011)

Divalish Smile
OMG. I'm pretty sure I've had this exact fantasy!! Enjoyed this short story but would love to see this extended to read what happens before and after this sexy event.
Nikki Vanderhoof
...but it was just too short. When I'm actually getting into the story and want to know what happens to the characters...the "book" ends. For $.99 I would've liked at least 2 volumes to this story rather than this short 15 page excerpt/volume. Additionally, I already have a few of the stories whose teasers are at the end of this one so I don't feel like I really got anything out of it. I have a really hard time saying that because I absolutely LOVED the Madame X School of Sex stories.

Jinx, pleas...more
Rachel B
This is what I expected Fifty Shades to been, 50 pages long, steamy sex scene, boss taking advantage of secretary. Done. much better than Fifty Shades.
Deina
Great story, but such a tease too short. omg she needs to continue thia story asap he had me panting!! hope that the continuation is not thia short.
~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~
To effing short! That's all that I DIDN'T like about it.
Angela Wade
The only thing I didn't like was that it ended!
Jen
Hate to say I was disappointed with this one too - for 99 cents, it was too short. then after this really short sex scene, I re-read the first 3 chapters for Sarah's Seduction (vol. 1) then another 2 short chapters from the other author's book - which left you wanting more, but I'm afraid to buy that book now -

I can see this author has potential. I'd really like to read more from her... but hopefully a full length short story with a beginning and and ending :)
Heidy
Is this the author way on taking candy from a baby?

The book was hot and steamy but left me wanting more.

I have read a few of Madame X school and see that all of the book are similar to this one the have great erotic writing but there is no story line. Or maybe I just have not found a full book. Just like Stolen was Similar a few of small writing but no story to tell.

And like a good girl I will just have to wait for my next candy
Michelle Marie
loved the teaser!!!! like for real i read it in 10 min. Thought it was an actual book but its .99 i guess the author wanted to leave the readers panting!!!!! misssion accomplished.
Darcy
Just the perfect bite sized snack to satisfy a craving! A hot little story about the boss and his PA, and getting caught being naughty in the workplace - awesome!
Charmaine Stephens
This was a quick short sexy story but enjoyed it. I think since I read "Beautiful Bastard" in getting more & more into these office romance stories! Lol ;)
Becky
Nov 13, 2012 Becky rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: smut
Well written but wish it had more substance. Think the story line could have easily been flushed out for a full book instead of the short story.
This book made me blush when the main character got caught. I love this writer. If you like the stolen book by the writer you'll love this.
Maria Martinez
This book or maybe I should say short story was intense.. Hopefully it really is to be continued...
Julz
hot quick read. I'm hopping & wishing this book is continue.
Brittany Mokros
How is this not a full book!?!?
ForbidenFruit
Loved it and wished there was more
Amanda
Short ..... To be continued...
N.E. Henderson
Good, fast read.
Kelly
too much, no point
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Cassandra L
Cassandra L marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Ebookie
Ebookie marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
  • Sweet Jealousy: A BDSM Domination/Submission Romance (Episode #1)
  • Training Tessa  (Hot Texas Bosses #1)
  • Beauty and the Wolf
  • Phoenix's Heart
  • Casey's Night In (The Mirage Agency, #1.5)
  • Adam's Obsession (Wired #1)
  • The Burn List
  • How Not to be Seduced by Billionaires (How Not to be Seduced by Billionaires, #1-3)
  • Taking the Job (Taboo)
  • Falling for Trouble
  • Bought By The Billionaire Brothers (Buchanan Brothers, #3)
  • Wrath's Embrace  (Masters of Sin, #1)
  • Losing Control
  • Power Trip (Double Helix, #1)
  • His Gift
  • Tempting a Wolf
  • The Beast Loves Curves: A BBW Erotic Romance (Big Girls And Bad Boys, #2)
  • His One Desire
Jinx Jamison is from New England and loves everything about the North, except the winters! She writes erotica about ordinary women finding out extraordinary things. She blogs regularly with The Naughty Girls Next Door.

Read about how she got the idea for The Madame X School of Sex in her blog series:

The Recipe for Naughty
More about Jinx Jamison...
Stolen (The Madame X School of Sex, #0.5) Seducing Sarah (The Madame X School of Sex, #1) The Dirty Darcys (The Madame X School of Sex, #2)