Start by marking “Taken by the Boss” as Want to Read:
Taken by the Boss

Taken by the Boss

I thought it was just going to be another night of working late, on a Friday night no less. My boss, Mr. Grey, is out for the evening and I'm alone. He hates it when I call him that, Mr. Grey, as if he's an older man when he's not even thirty yet.

He can never know the real reason I don't call him by his first name. I'd die if he ever knew that's what I call him in my drea
Published November 1st 2011 by CrushStar Romance (first published October 17th 2011)

Divalish Smile
Apr 12, 2012 Divalish Smile rated it really liked it
OMG. I'm pretty sure I've had this exact fantasy!! Enjoyed this short story but would love to see this extended to read what happens before and after this sexy event.
Nikki "The Crazie Betty" V.
...but it was just too short. When I'm actually getting into the story and want to know what happens to the characters...the "book" ends. For $.99 I would've liked at least 2 volumes to this story rather than this short 15 page excerpt/volume. Additionally, I already have a few of the stories whose teasers are at the end of this one so I don't feel like I really got anything out of it. I have a really hard time saying that because I absolutely LOVED the Madame X School of Sex stories.

Jinx, pleas
Rachel (aka Ms4Tune)
This is what I expected Fifty Shades to been, 50 pages long, steamy sex scene, boss taking advantage of secretary. Done. much better than Fifty Shades.
Oct 12, 2012 Deina rated it really liked it
Great story, but such a tease too short. omg she needs to continue thia story asap he had me panting!! hope that the continuation is not thia short.
~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~
To effing short! That's all that I DIDN'T like about it.
Angela Wade
Jun 05, 2012 Angela Wade rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
The only thing I didn't like was that it ended!
Katherine Bacher
Jun 05, 2016 Katherine Bacher rated it liked it
Hot read, but the character names took me out of it, the character mentioning a sort of/sort of not boyfriend seemed unnecessary (unless it's a plot point for a future book), and was waaay too short! I wanted to read more.
May 13, 2015 Blzd rated it it was amazing
Quick and hot. Loved it. Would love to read a sequel though
Zoey Hale
Jan 04, 2015 Zoey Hale rated it did not like it
Dude, Dafuq?
Jun 30, 2012 Jen rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Hate to say I was disappointed with this one too - for 99 cents, it was too short. then after this really short sex scene, I re-read the first 3 chapters for Sarah's Seduction (vol. 1) then another 2 short chapters from the other author's book - which left you wanting more, but I'm afraid to buy that book now -

I can see this author has potential. I'd really like to read more from her... but hopefully a full length short story with a beginning and and ending :)
Aug 05, 2013 Heidy rated it liked it
Is this the author way on taking candy from a baby?

The book was hot and steamy but left me wanting more.

I have read a few of Madame X school and see that all of the book are similar to this one the have great erotic writing but there is no story line. Or maybe I just have not found a full book. Just like Stolen was Similar a few of small writing but no story to tell.

And like a good girl I will just have to wait for my next candy
Michelle Marie
Oct 13, 2012 Michelle Marie rated it really liked it
loved the teaser!!!! like for real i read it in 10 min. Thought it was an actual book but its .99 i guess the author wanted to leave the readers panting!!!!! misssion accomplished.
Nov 10, 2013 Dar rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads
Just the perfect bite sized snack to satisfy a craving! A hot little story about the boss and his PA, and getting caught being naughty in the workplace - awesome!
Charmaine Stephens
Apr 23, 2013 Charmaine Stephens rated it it was amazing
Shelves: pure-smut
This was a quick short sexy story but enjoyed it. I think since I read "Beautiful Bastard" in getting more & more into these office romance stories! Lol ;)
Nov 13, 2012 Becky rated it really liked it
Shelves: smut
Well written but wish it had more substance. Think the story line could have easily been flushed out for a full book instead of the short story.
Aug 03, 2013 Sarah rated it it was amazing
This book made me blush when the main character got caught. I love this writer. If you like the stolen book by the writer you'll love this.
Maria Martinez
May 30, 2013 Maria Martinez rated it liked it
This book or maybe I should say short story was intense.. Hopefully it really is to be continued...
Nov 14, 2012 Julz rated it it was amazing
hot quick read. I'm hopping & wishing this book is continue.
Brittany Mokros
Oct 11, 2013 Brittany Mokros rated it really liked it
How is this not a full book!?!?
Jan 13, 2013 ForbidenFruit rated it really liked it
Loved it and wished there was more
Dec 06, 2012 Amanda rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-read
Short ..... To be continued...
N.E. Henderson
Jul 12, 2013 N.E. Henderson rated it liked it
Good, fast read.
Sep 07, 2012 Kelly rated it did not like it
too much, no point
Tennille marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2016
Jessica marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2016
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2016
Lisa marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2016
  • Sweet Jealousy: A BDSM Domination/Submission Romance (Episode #1)
  • Simon Says (Friends and Lovers, #2)
  • Czar (Impossible, #8)
  • His One Desire
  • A Thin Line
  • Beauty and the Wolf
  • Pushing Her Buttons
  • All She Wants 4 Christmas
  • Everything You Desire (a short story)
  • Identity Crisis
  • Casey's Night In (The Mirage Agency, #1.5)
  • Pay Up
  • The Fighter's Secretary
  • Birthday Wishes (The List, #1)
  • Private Confessions
  • Seduced by the Angel (Divine Fornication, #1)
  • Training Tessa  (Hot Texas Bosses #1)
Jinx Jamison is from New England and loves everything about the North, except the winters! She writes erotica about ordinary women finding out extraordinary things. She blogs regularly with The Naughty Girls Next Door.

Read about how she got the idea for The Madame X School of Sex in her blog series:

The Recipe for Naughty
More about Jinx Jamison...