Vampire For Hire (Monsters InK, #2)

Vampire For Hire (Monsters InK #2)

3.42 of 5 stars 3.42  ·  rating details  ·  92 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Sebastian—the vampire for hire who can rise to every challenge and sink his fangs into any problem…

Sebastian de Seville is a vampire down on his luck. Once a confidant of queens and a lover of kings, now he must work as a vampire for hire at Monsters inK.

But the job opportunity brings him into conflict with his human employer, the young and sexy Matthew Jackson. Never work...more
ebook, 1st Edition, 112 pages
Published February 2012 by Extasy Books

To ask other readers questions about Vampire For Hire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire For Hire

Bound by Blood by Jourdan LaneInterview with the Vampire by Anne RiceNotturno by Z.A. MaxfieldDeceptions by Jourdan LaneSacrifice by Jourdan Lane
Best Gay Vampires
156th out of 358 books — 495 voters
Beaten But Unconquered by Bryn ColvinDragon’s Egg by Lena AustinMarked by Sean MichaelTopping Timothy by Erin O'NiallMan To Man by G.A. Hauser
Worst Gay Book Covers
222nd out of 227 books — 280 voters

More lists with this book...

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
Opening was slow. The jokes were cute but not that interesting.

Then the interview, omg the end of the interview I was laughing my ass off, and it hurt I was laughing so hard.

Interview confusing at parts though. Like he said he wast hiring anyone then a few sentence later he's looking to hire a vampire? What changed in 30 seconds? so yeah stuff like that confused me. Still a funny funny scene

Then around 40% it stopped being funny. Matt turne into a huge asshole. Book got really boring. I don't...more
MandyM
Sebastian the Vampire has been banned from his home world and left on earth with no money or magic. He finds a job with a local entertainment business called Monsters inK. The owner Matthew is in deep trouble with debt collectors and Sebastian's attraction to him makes him want to help.

I liked the sense of humour running through this story but nevertheless found it lacking in some ways. Sebastian's story of how he came to be on earth could have done with some resolving. Also, even though the au...more
♡♥Ang ♥♡

3.6 I really liked it more then I thought i would.. Be interesting to see what the other books are like!
It was cute, different and real funny!!
Matt and Bas = CUTE!!!

(view spoiler)

All in all I will be going back to Monster ink too see where and what else happens to them all :)
Veronica / Miss V
3.5 Stars
Sebastian the Seville was one cute Vampire, his sense of humour was adorable.
Matthew was one secretive character, and at the end we didn't get to know about his life at all.
I enjoyed, although, many things were left in the air.
Ayune01
this book really exciting.
>_<
Alison
A delightful series from an Australian author. I look forward to watching her grow.

If you like Stephani Hecht or Amber Kell, then you should enjoy these stories.

Of course, being an Aussie myself, and from South Australia, I may be a little biased.
Shaz
Jan 28, 2013 Shaz rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Shaz by: D
This was a short, but fun read. i wasn't sure what to expect in the beginning. I honestly wasn't sure that I could like Sebastian. Lucky for me (or him lol) he sort of grew on me. I'm looking forward to what the next in the series will bring.
Meggie
This story was funny and easily plotted. For my taste to easy and undeveloped. Sebastian was interesting but his story wasn't solved I missed that. He was banned, but sure he found his love.
Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed by:Kevin
Genre: M/M Paranormal
Rated: 3.5 hearts

Check out the review at: Hearts On Fire Reviews
Lily
This story was okay but neither the MCs nor the plot really hooked me in despite the interesting blurb.
Plainbrownwrapper
Clumsy, awkward, disjointed, and unconvincing. Reads like a first book.
momokaachan
Not bad - just don't take it too seriously ;)
Jen Crady
Jen Crady marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Zam
Zam marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Len
Len marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Gianna
Gianna marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Gosia
Gosia marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Black Rose
Black Rose marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Debbie
Debbie added it
Feb 09, 2014
Zeoanne
Zeoanne marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
A Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (Monsters InK, #5) The Cat the Vampire Dragged In (Monsters InK, #3) Fangs For The Memories (Monsters InK, #4) Christmas Creek (Monsters InK, #1) Fang Tango (Monsters InK, #6)