Start by marking “Every Minute (Max & Skyler 3)” as Want to Read:
Every Minute (Max & Skyler 3)

Every Minute (Max & Skyler #3)

Published by M&V Tailz, an imprint of MV Publishing

* * * * *

Another glimpse into the lives of Detective Max Fielding and his cross-dressing lover, dress designer Skyler Trent, takes us back in time to their first meeting. While acting as best man at a fellow cop's wedding, Max meets Skyler at the fancy reception. He becomes instantly smitten, only to discover that the
ebook
Published February 1st 2012 by M&V Tailz (first published January 31st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Every Minute, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Minute

Rain ~miss kinky knickers~
"I'm going to get a shower, do my face, put on my prettiest new dress, and then we're going to trundle downtown to do the gay cross-dresser version of Guess Who's Coming to Dinner."

It's so wrong knowing there's a guy out there somewhere that's more of a lady than I am! And, I'm a lady, dammit! Ugh!
Okay... that was kind of unladylike, wasn't it? :/

Now I'm officially finished with Sky & Max, and (once again)... I. Want. More!!!

Oh, and here's an excellent quote! ^^

"Men — can't live with t
Elci
Oh Skyler and Max, why must you be so cute?! Thanks for letting us know how you met and how the relationship is going 10 months in.

Would it be rude to say I want more?
Mandy*reads obsessively*
I enjoyed the first two in this series so I had to get this one right away.
This book shows Max and Skyler's first meeting and how far they've come.
But it is way too short! I want more, this one barely whet my appetite!
Tina
Apr 18, 2014 Tina rated it really liked it
Shelves: short-stories

Woohoo! Skyler and Max... here we go again. Finally the author takes us back in time to their first meeting. Those two are really beginning to grow on me. I would love to read a full novel about them. Entertaining, cute, adorable. :)
Tamela
I do like these guys together and what a surprise Max gave Skyler. What a NICE surprise :)

Recommended.
Virginia
Another super sweet short about Skylar and Max but we also get in this one a peak back at how they met :)
Chris
Jul 10, 2012 Chris rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, gay, done, short, ebook, 2012
Very good short m/m romance that manages to cover both Max and Skyler meeting, plus meeting each other's parents.
Charly
Apr 12, 2013 Charly rated it really liked it
Combined with the earlier volumes, the story is beginning to grow on me

Warning: This review might contain what some people consider SPOILERS.

Rating: 8/10

PROS:
- I loved seeing how Max and Skyler met. It’s hinted at in one of the earlier stories, but the details are lovely.
- I have rarely read or seen a coming out scene that is as sweet as the one in this story.

CON:
- If read by itself, the story is frustratingly short. It’s about a 20-minute read.

Overall comments: These Max and Skyler stories ar
Suze
Oct 20, 2012 Suze rated it really liked it
Another quick snippet of Max and Skyler.
I enjoyed the look back to how they met - quite funny and showing Sky's strength of character once again.
The second part is the dreaded meeting the parents. Max shows his heart is in right place even though his head could do with catching up as he realises Sky is not out in any way to his parents - the best bit when Sky's mum asks if he's not in high rise construction as they think! This is the first time Sky has seemed less strong and had to lean on Max.
Lady*M
Jun 28, 2012 Lady*M rated it really liked it
So, sooooo short! Where is that novel about Max & Skyler!? *sigh*

I love this couple and how they grow from story to story. It was nice to see less than confident side of Skyler and Max finally comfortable in their relationship.

Favorite quote: "He noted wryly that they had both chosen the
traditional funeral color, and he hoped the palette didn't set the tone for the evening's outcome."

Everyone should read this series.
Lidia
Oct 01, 2012 Lidia rated it liked it
This story seem to me too short than last novels , I love Max and Sky and it is fun and sweet as them they meet, but less the them meeting with parents.I think that Acer Adamson must give more to we readers, please write one long story of Sky and Max!
Veronica /  V
Oct 06, 2013 Veronica / V rated it it was amazing
I love this couple they are so cute..
<<>

I love this sequel, in book one and two Max and Skyler are already a couple, in this sequel it tell us how they met.
I really wish this Author would have done a longer story, it is too nice and cute to have just a few pages of joy.
Rachel
Oct 04, 2014 Rachel rated it it was amazing
I loved this! I love getting to read about how they first met and that they are as strong as ever 10 months later. I really love reading about this couple and wouldn't mind reading several more stories! :D
Tammy
Apr 05, 2014 Tammy rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance, gay-romance
This one should have been first in the series. It introduced the reader to how Max and Skylar met and fell in love.
Bookbee
Finally, the backstory! And it was worth the wait! Plus, a peek at their relationship 10 months in! What more could one ask for! Well, I guess just MORE!
Shaz
Jun 20, 2013 Shaz rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm
More about Max and Skyler. I love these guys and would really like to see a full length novel about them. Please?
Harper Miller
Feb 23, 2016 Harper Miller rated it it was amazing
Finally! I've been dying to know how Maxwell and Skyler met and now I have answers along with a nice little Meet the Parents moment. Very enjoyable. A 4.5 star read rounded up to 5.
Brenda Maldonado
May 13, 2012 Brenda Maldonado rated it really liked it
I just love Max and Skyler. LOVE them! I can only hope the muse someday grants Jaye/Acer a full length novel plot bunny.
Ann
Ann rated it really liked it
May 28, 2014
Lyn
Lyn rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2016
Venecia
Venecia rated it it was amazing
Nov 23, 2014
Kiki
Feb 05, 2012 Kiki rated it liked it
3.5
Gill
Gill rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2012
Panda
Panda rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2014
Kristina
Kristina rated it liked it
Jan 20, 2013
Nelly
Nelly rated it liked it
Aug 31, 2014
Enny
Enny rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2012
monica
monica rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2015
Sumire-chan
Sumire-chan rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2016
Kamarken
Kamarken rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Embrace My Reflection (Embrace, #1)
  • Double Exposure
  • Bravo!  Brava!
  • Louder Than Sirens, Louder Than Bells
  • Clay's Challenge
  • Dirty Drag (Dirty Drag #1)
  • Fanning the Flames (The Match Before Christmas, #2)
  • The Girl For Me
  • Let Down Your Hair (Fairy Tales for All #1)
  • The Substitute Wife
  • Foreshock
  • Forever  (Spy vs. Spook, #3)
  • The Tail of a Dog
  • Appearing Nightly (Icon Men, #2)
  • Exiled to Iowa. Send Help. And Couture
  • The Boy Behind the Red Door
  • She's Got Balls (Balls to the Wall #1)
  • You Get Full Credit For Being Alive
Acer Adamson writes stories that strike his fancy, some sweet and hot while others are taboo and racy. When not wearing this top-secret disguise, Acer is really author Jaye Valentine.

More about Acer Adamson...

Max & Skyler (5 books)
  • Only Words (Max & Skyler 1)
  • Any Excuse (Max & Skyler 2)
  • Nothing Ventured (Max & Skyler 4)
  • Max & Skyler, Volume I ( Max & Skyler, #1-4)