Start by marking “Elicitation (The Training of Eileen, #1)” as Want to Read:
Elicitation (The Training of Eileen, #1)

Elicitation (The Training of Eileen #1)

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  68 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Eileen was happy to begin a new life with her new husband. Visions of fairy tales and "happily ever after" filled her head; as the wife of a wealthy and handsome architect, she thought she would have everything she ever wanted.

And she did, though not quite in the way that she might have imagined.

Her husband Anthony, seeing beneath her repressed exterior someone who wanted
Published August 29th 2011 by Symtoys

To ask other readers questions about Elicitation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Elicitation

Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Definitely the book for those who have non-con rape fantasies. Exceptionally well written it's absolutely engrossing and arousing. I'm almost finished with book 2 and I can say there are a lot of different kinks covered in this and it is very creative. This first novel does not have impact play (spanking, paddling, caning, etc) and I almost didn't miss it! I think its breathtaking that he was able to train her without it.

One of the things I like best in BDSM books is when people just are themse
CoCo
5 I'm shallow stars

This is TPE at its finest. You won't find depth of character or world building in this book. What you will find is page after page of some of the most erotic humiliation and slave training I've ever read. Sizzling hot and ridiculous in its abundance, the sex scenes and dominance will have you one clicking book 2 before you finish book 1. It's kinky, it's bondage, it's sex slave training, and I'm giving it five stars because I couldn't put it down but be warned... If TPE and hu
lynn❤️lynn
This book has left me breathless and with the feeling of what the hell have I just read. This book stirs up so much emotion, love and hate all rolled into one. Words are just not enough!!

This is a story of a new wife Eileen who's new husband has married her with every intention of turning her into his own personal sex slave, without her knowledge or permission.we are introduced to the couple before their marriage when Eileen goes for a medical...which was wow, and the start of a very sexual expe
carol
Aug 18, 2014 carol rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: adult, BDSM and medical kink readers
Recommended to carol by: Layla (BDSM group)
I want to thank friend Layla, for introducing me to William Vitelli, I have devoured his books and they really hit my kink buttons.

This is the first of two linked novels that tells the story of Anthony and his wife to be Eileen. Eileen through her upbringing is sexually repressed, but in talking with her fiancé has admitted to fantasies where she is taken by pirates and made to submit to sex.

For those into medical kink Eileen has a pre nuptial medical arranged by her husband with his doctor fri
Heather Moss
Are you looking for a warm fuzzy romance to read where a knight in shining armor sweeps a beautiful girl off her feet and they ride happily ever after into the sunset? Yes? Then you might want to skip this one.

This book should get a kink award for creativity, delicious humiliation, and erotic sex. I am new to the term "spank-bank" material, but I think this book more than qualifies as I had to run out for batteries multiple times. LOL Our "poor" heroine is put through THE MOST crazy, erotic doc
Michael Dunellen
First thing to remember: don't read this thinking it is a Romance because it isn't.

So Eileen is about to get married to Anthony, this shady rich guy who she has known for all of 7 weeks. In a conversation later on, he tells her that he planned their honeymoon for months but I wasn't sure if that meant before they met or not.

At the very beginning Anthony takes her to see this whacked-out Doctor who decides she is like ultra-submissive and then wipes her memory of the entire office visit. It real
Emma Sea
I read the free online version of this before it was published, and it's suprising how mild it is for a story about a guy training his wife to be a sexual submissive (not actually a sex-slave). A lot of detail about public humiliation, clothing, etc. There's also medical play and f/f. Nothing squicky, and no non-con: the author takes the angle that the husband is releasing the wife's true desires. A pleasant relaxing light read.

EDIT: no, there is non-con, right at the beginning
F.
Ok. To me the story was lacking, I'm not really big on humiliation (finally a boundary I don't like crossing!!) and it makes want to turn round and punch him on the nose - HARD.
Don't think I'll read part 2.
NIKKI NAVAREUS
What a fun ride watching Eileen's degradation into sex slave. I enjoyed every second of it.
E.
E. marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Tamara
Tamara marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Patty
Patty marked it as to-read
Christi Evans
Christi Evans marked it as to-read
Mockingbird
Mockingbird marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Laura marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Pauline
Pauline marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Kay
Kay marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Heat
  • His Black Pearl (The Thrall,  #1)
  • Safeword Arabesque (Safeword #9)
  • Prima (Prima, #1)
  • Beautiful Losers (Modern Erotic Classics)
  • Owned and Owner
  • The Arrangement [Box Set]
  • Good Girl (Blended, #1)
  • Carried Away
  • The Toy
  • Cirque de Minuit (Cirque Masters, #1)
  • Alien Salvation (Clans of Kalquor, #4)
  • Gamble Everything (Gamble Everything, #1-7)
  • Driftwood Deeds (Breaking in Waves, #1)
  • Reawakening (Forever Dead, #1)
  • Deliver Us (Deliver Us, #1)
  • The Forbidden Room (The Forbidden Room, #1)
  • Bound and Determined

The Training of Eileen (2 books)
  • Evocation (The Training of Eileen, #2)
Evocation (The Training of Eileen, #2) The Webcam Chronicles