Start by marking “Elicitation (The Training of Eileen, #1)” as Want to Read:
Elicitation (The Training of Eileen, #1)

Elicitation (The Training of Eileen #1)

Eileen was happy to begin a new life with her new husband. Visions of fairy tales and "happily ever after" filled her head; as the wife of a wealthy and handsome architect, she thought she would have everything she ever wanted.

And she did, though not quite in the way that she might have imagined.

Her husband Anthony, seeing beneath her repressed exterior someone who wanted
Published August 29th 2011 by Symtoys

To ask other readers questions about Elicitation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Elicitation

Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Definitely the book for those who have non-con rape fantasies. Exceptionally well written it's absolutely engrossing and arousing. I'm almost finished with book 2 and I can say there are a lot of different kinks covered in this and it is very creative. This first novel does not have impact play (spanking, paddling, caning, etc) and I almost didn't miss it! I think its breathtaking that he was able to train her without it.

One of the things I like best in BDSM books is when people just are themse
'Q' aka CoCo
Mar 22, 2015 'Q' aka CoCo rated it it was amazing
5 I'm shallow stars

This is TPE at its finest. You won't find depth of character or world building in this book. What you will find is page after page of some of the most erotic humiliation and slave training I've ever read. Sizzling hot and ridiculous in its abundance, the sex scenes and dominance will have you one clicking book 2 before you finish book 1. It's kinky, it's bondage, it's sex slave training, and I'm giving it five stars because I couldn't put it down but be warned... If TPE and hu
Michael Dunellen
First thing to remember: don't read this thinking it is a Romance because it isn't.

So Eileen is about to get married to Anthony, this shady rich guy who she has known for all of 7 weeks. In a conversation later on, he tells her that he planned their honeymoon for months but I wasn't sure if that meant before they met or not.

At the very beginning Anthony takes her to see this whacked-out Doctor who decides she is like ultra-submissive and then wipes her memory of the entire office visit. It real
carol
Jun 16, 2014 carol rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: adult, BDSM and medical kink readers
Recommended to carol by: Layla (BDSM group)
I want to thank friend Layla, for introducing me to William Vitelli, I have devoured his books and they really hit my kink buttons.

This is the first of two linked novels that tells the story of Anthony and his wife to be Eileen. Eileen through her upbringing is sexually repressed, but in talking with her fiancé has admitted to fantasies where she is taken by pirates and made to submit to sex.

For those into medical kink Eileen has a pre nuptial medical arranged by her husband with his doctor fri
lynn❤️lynn
This book has left me breathless and with the feeling of what the hell have I just read. This book stirs up so much emotion, love and hate all rolled into one. Words are just not enough!!

This is a story of a new wife Eileen who's new husband has married her with every intention of turning her into his own personal sex slave, without her knowledge or permission.we are introduced to the couple before their marriage when Eileen goes for a medical...which was wow, and the start of a very sexual expe
Heather
Sep 04, 2014 Heather rated it it was amazing
Are you looking for a warm fuzzy romance to read where a knight in shining armor sweeps a beautiful girl off her feet and they ride happily ever after into the sunset? Yes? Then you might want to skip this one.

This book should get a kink award for creativity, delicious humiliation, and erotic sex. I am new to the term "spank-bank" material, but I think this book more than qualifies as I had to run out for batteries multiple times. LOL Our "poor" heroine is put through THE MOST crazy, erotic doc
Emma Sea
Sep 21, 2012 Emma Sea rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm, menage, het
I read the free online version of this before it was published, and it's suprising how mild it is for a story about a guy training his wife to be a sexual submissive (not actually a sex-slave). A lot of detail about public humiliation, clothing, etc. There's also medical play and f/f. Nothing squicky, and no non-con: the author takes the angle that the husband is releasing the wife's true desires. A pleasant relaxing light read.

EDIT: no, there is non-con, right at the beginning
H.
Aug 11, 2016 H. rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf, adult
I never use gifs, but....

When you can tell an erotica novel was written by a man bc of all the misogynistic, rapey content:

description

Complete and utter trash in the vein of Break Her. A disgrace to the genre.

If you're in the mood for stomach-turning evidence: (bolding my own)

1. SEXUAL ASSAULT BY DOCTOR, PART I

“She held her breath, eyes still closed tightly. His [the doctor's] fingers manipulated her nipple. She froze and gripped the edge of the table until her knuckles turned white.”

2. SEXUAL ASSAULT BY D
Flow
Hmmmm WOW...... Lots of new toys in this one lol

The training was certainly different.... I think everything that happened in the book I haven't come across before, and I certainly liked it!!!

I'll be reading the second book, like right now! I'm hoping it's just as good as the first!!

The book was mostly in the females point of view, but you also got a bit of an insight of the males mind too...
Leon
Had books 1 & 2 recommended by my friend Carol and man am I ever glad I decided to read them! In "Elicitation" we follow Eileen as she begins her journey into her new life with her future husband, a husband who has spent a great deal of time, money and effort to make Eileen's fantasies a mind blowing reality! Without giving too much of the plot away let me just say that if you prefer more of a Vanilla style romance, then this is definitely not the book for you! Non-Con and Dub-Con erotica to ...more
Bekah
Nov 08, 2016 Bekah rated it it was ok
It was really irritating how every sentence - no matter what it pertained to - spoken by Anthony ended in an exclamation mark! It totally changes the voice and I'm not sure every single situation called for it. Otherwise, I think this book was just too much for me. Too much of one thing - actually sex was the only thing - with nothing else to cling to in terms of developing the story. Which leaves me with no interest to read on into these people's lives.
Lobus
Oct 12, 2015 Lobus rated it it was ok
Disappointed having read the reviews.
It was a bit of bog standard tpe/rape/humiliation etc I want to to be either surprised or taken aback but neither the storyline nor the 'action' had that effect. I guess if someone is looking to move up from fsg into a more 'extreme' realm this might be good, but for me....
F.
Aug 22, 2014 F. rated it liked it
Ok. To me the story was lacking, I'm not really big on humiliation (finally a boundary I don't like crossing!!) and it makes want to turn round and punch him on the nose - HARD.
Don't think I'll read part 2.
Tennacious B
Aug 27, 2015 Tennacious B rated it it was amazing
This book left me with my panties in a wad, breathless, and with a sense of "what the hell did I just read?"... but only in the best of ways!
Tina
Mar 16, 2016 Tina rated it really liked it
This is a smartly written and engrossing story. No lost IQ points here. No inner goddess bullshit either. It's a dirty read and I loved it.
Yukaina
Yukaina rated it liked it
Aug 04, 2015
Renu r  singh
Renu r singh rated it it was ok
Jul 06, 2016
Wrt.
Wrt. rated it it was ok
Aug 15, 2013
Janet
Janet rated it really liked it
Oct 21, 2014
Unowho
Unowho rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2015
Rayne
Rayne rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2016
Layla
Layla rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2014
Kristen Fenton
Kristen Fenton rated it it was ok
Dec 29, 2015
Steelwhisper
Steelwhisper rated it really liked it
Dec 13, 2014
More than a rib
More than a rib rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2016
JC Mulligan
JC Mulligan rated it it was ok
Jul 11, 2015
Nikki ღ Navareus
What a fun ride watching Eileen's degradation into sex slave. I enjoyed every second of it.
Kelly Rice
Kelly Rice rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2016
Seiko
Seiko rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • His Black Pearl (The Thrall,  #1)
  • Heat
  • Her Billionaire, Her Wolf (Her Billionaire, Her Wolf, #1-4)
  • Carnal Captive (Carnal Incorporated #1)
  • Beautiful Losers
  • Gamble Everything (Gamble Everything #1-7)
  • Prima (Prima, #1)
  • Under By Treaty
  • Safeword Arabesque (Safeword, #9)
  • The Arrangement Box Set
  • Good Girl (Blended, #1)
  • Owned and Owner
  • Deliver Us (Deliver Us, #1)
  • Slave in Training (The Slave, #1)
  • Big Sky
  • Carried Away
  • Pam-Ann
  • Chasing Dare (First Wave, #3)

The Training of Eileen (2 books)
  • Evocation (The Training of Eileen, #2)