Start by marking “Sex and the Underground City (Naked Montreal Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Sex and the Underground City (Naked Montreal Book 1)

Read Book

Sex and the Underground City (Naked Montreal Book 1)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  5 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Francesca "Frankie" Parker is Montreal’s go-to tour guide for all things seductive in the Underground City. Business is pleasure for the charming, sophisticated, and tantalizing femme fatale. “Sexy Tourism for Canada’s Fetish Capital” is what her card promises, and mon ami, she delivers.

Toss the travel pamphlets you picked up from the agency and try to hang on to your mora
Published March 9th 2013 by Buttontapper Press (first published January 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Sex and the Underground City, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sex and the Underground City

Boundless Book Reviews
I was provided a copy of Naked Montreal in exchange for an honest review.

Laura Roberts is a very descriptive writer and described Montreal in such detail that I felt like I was there. I may have to visit one day.

I really enjoyed Frankie and her no holds attitude towards all things sex that allowed her to become a sex tour guide. I delight in books that have strong lead female characters who are still feminine yet smart and powerful!
I didn't personally care for the poetic style the second love s
Jessica Kong
May 20, 2013 Jessica Kong rated it it was amazing
Naked Montreal is a unique first person POV story about a Canadian sex tour guide. This story is unlike anything I have read before. I found this book quit refreshing. I finished it within twenty-four hours. I enjoyed it that much. If you want a break from the everyday common read, check out Laura Robert’s book, Naked Montreal. It will keep you in your seat.
Laura Roberts
Mar 26, 2015 Laura Roberts rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-by-me
Danielle Zwissler
Danielle Zwissler rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2015
Eve
Eve rated it it was ok
Jun 16, 2015
Stephanie Tuell
Stephanie Tuell marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
DeAnna Felthauser
DeAnna Felthauser marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2012
D.C. McMillen
D.C. McMillen marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2013
Ariella Waddell
Ariella Waddell marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2013
Chris Chainey
Chris Chainey marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
jordan
jordan marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Geoff
Geoff marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Felecity
Felecity marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Christine Kennedy
Christine Kennedy marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
**Angel**
**Angel** marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Vana
Vana added it
Jan 23, 2015
Sara
Sara added it
Feb 11, 2016
Sandra Berglund
Sandra Berglund marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2016
Laura Roberts can leg-press an average-sized sumo wrestler, has nearly been drowned off the coast of Hawaii, and tells lies for a living. She is the founding editor of Black Heart Magazine, and publishes whatever strikes her fancy at Buttontapper Press. She currently lives in an Apocalypse-proof bunker in sunny SoCal with her artist husband and their literary kitties, and can be found on Twitter ...more
More about Laura Roberts...