Demon's Daughter (Emily, #1)

Demon's Daughter (Emily #1)

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Demon's Daughter is a work of Young Adult Contemporary Paranormal fantasy set in Suffolk, England. Emily Carson is an average sixteen year-old nerd living in a small town with no real ambitions beyond acing her exams, dealing with her brother Seth's questionable taste in girls and curing school hottie Adam Farlow's questionable eye-sight (the only possible explanation for...more
Published February 18th 2012 by Crooked Halo Publications (first published September 3rd 2011)

Sara
Well...what to say about this book? It was just AMAZING! I didn't think I would have liked it so much, but I did!
And I admit I fell in love with Sariel! He's soooo charming! And sweet!
I liked Emily too. She is so funny! And strong. Although sometimes a bit stupid. But I found myself thinking like her most of the time. I think we're somewhat alike, though not totally.
Seth? He just got on my nerves most of the time! I really didn't like that he got along with Asmodeus so well. But maybe he wasn't...more
Sara
And I admit I fell in love with Sariel! He's soooo charming! And sweet!
Katy
Wow. I was blown away by the book. It was my favorite book BY FAR and i cannot wait for the second one. My favourite character was the heroine, Emily. She is sarky, sarcastic and nerdy. I love Demon books, and what better Demon books than the one with 'Demon's' in the title? I recommend it to anyone who likes comedic books about Vampires, Angels, Werewolves, etc. The book is not too dark, nor too light, but just right for me.
I've loved the book since the beginning. And to the Author, who i hope...more
Claire
Some hilariously funny typos in the kindle editions that any editor worth their pay should have picked up on but was a good enough read to overlook them. Don't think they are present in the print version though. Otherwise there would be more people mentioning the "most popular gut in school."
Nadine Stoelman
Nadine Stoelman marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Quynh Dinh
Quynh Dinh marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2013
Charlie-31
Charlie-31 marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2013
Sarah Sloss
Sarah Sloss marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2013
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2012
Lorijo Metz
Lorijo Metz marked it as to-read
May 25, 2012
Meghan McInnis
Meghan McInnis marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2012
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2012
Guadalupe
Guadalupe marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2012
Suzy
Suzy marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2012
Marulett
Marulett marked it as to-read
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Esmeralda
Esmeralda marked it as to-read
Ceri
Ceri marked it as to-read
Helle
Helle marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2012
Demon's Revenge (Emily, #2) Demon's Revenge: Emily: Book 2 Demon's Daughter (Emily: Book 1) Demon's Blood (Emily #3) Shudder