Start by marking “Keira's Wolf Saviors (Pack Law, #2)” as Want to Read:
Keira's Wolf Saviors (Pack Law, #2)

Keira's Wolf Saviors (Pack Law #2)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  559 ratings  ·  23 reviews
Keira O'Lachlan, a wealthy heiress, is on the run from her brother, who intends to kill her and help himself to her money. Too afraid to leave a
paper trail by accessing her bank account, she runs out of cash after about a month on the road. She walks into the Aztec Club in Aztec, New Mexico, and asks about a job.

She is bewildered and nervous to find herself surrounded by t
ebook
Published January 26th 2012 by Siren-Bookstrand Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Keira's Wolf Saviors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keira's Wolf Saviors

Bookie | The BookChick
High on sexy stream but lacking in substance. The plot was weak and the climax of the story was meh!
Curse of the Bibliophile
After finding out about her brother’s intention to kill her Keira took off with whatever she could carry and headed for the hills. She has been on the run for a month and is tired, hungry, and plagued with nightmares. She is about to run out of money as well so she decides to use the last of it on a good meal and hopefully get a job waitressing. While there she is surrounded by the three gorgeous owners who seem to be a little too interested in her. The brothers Jake, Greg, and
Devon Domain knew
DelAnne Frazee
Title: Keira's Wolf Saviors - Book Two of the Pack Law Series
Author: Becca Van
Shifter, Menage

Synopsis:
Running from someone she trusted who is out to silence her or worse, Keira O'Lachlan stops outside the Aztec, New Mexico bar and grill for a decent meal. Low on funds and scared, she does not realize her life is about to change forever. Jake Domain has found his and his brother mate. Now how can they keep her with them so they can convince her to accept them. Jake, Devon and Greg Domain are Beta
Emily
On the run from a her brother, Keira O'Lachlan is about to not only be broke but have no where to turn. When Keira decides to eat at the Aztec Club to contemplate her options, she finds herself not only with a job but the attention of three handsome men.

Jake, Greg, and Devon Domain know instantly Keira is their mate. They also know she is hiding something that has her scared to death. Needing to woo their mate as well as tell her they are shifters is a task they are more than up for but before t
Midnight Sapp
I’ve read some books by Becca Van, when I sit and start reading the story I’m really into it, I’m really excited. But the closer i get to the middle of the book i start losing interest. I don’t know why but they don’t make a long lasting impression in me.

From all of the stories I’ve read by her; this is the one that I’ve like the most. I liked the setting I really really liked the Domain brothers and that we got to read a little bit about the protagonist of the previous book, the first one of t
Dani
I liked the plot but the execution was a bit choppy.
Anna
So much better than the first book. This is a very sexy and fun if simplistic read. Unexpected twists towards the end, for once, I didn't see where this story was going. Will definitely read more.
Zuraidah
it was okay.
Sara
My first n only werewolf book (so far). Started reading only the first page to get a grip of her style and couldn't stop reading. Not the most gripping book I have ever read, but it kept me interested and even had me gripped with anticipation a few times. Maybe later down the road I can see myself reading another book in the series, or just another of her books. The female on the cover wasn't very flattering, but the sex scenes made up for it.
Donna
I really don't understand why I enjoy this series as much as I do. The writing style is straightforward, there's little character development, the plot isn't overly complex, and the sex scenes can become a mite repetitive. Yet, when I start one of these stories, I keep reading until it's finished. Van has obviously developed a winning formula. Why fight it.......I'll just reach for the next book in the series.
This book is short straight to point very easy read. It's a short book so thing move very fast and the sex is very predicable and usually similar to the scene u read perversely. I think I liked the book because it isn't a brain teaser. Just hope the next book is different to keep me interested.
Tammy
Well worth reading if you love menages and shifters. This series is very good and I love all the characters. Who wouldnt dream of shifter mates like Keira's. I love how I still find out how the main characters from book one are doing all that gooshie stuff. lol. Cant wait for book 3.
Caitlin
I think this second installment of Pack Law is a winner. I really liked Keira's character and story. I think the obstacles she faces are difficult and breathtakingly sad. I really love this story!
Emmy
Meh... It was ok, writings improved marginally, but the story was lacking any real direction, and conversations seem way to constricted its like a script with bad actors
Ruth Hambley
Really enjoyed this one. Parts of this book were quite gory. If you enjoy reading sci-fi shapeshifter menage and romance then this is the author for you.
Terri Barnett
I love werewolve stories!! I love this Series!!
Prone to Crushes on Boys in Books
Sometimes I REALLY question the stuff I read.
Rochelle
Absolutely loved this book!
Brittany
Apr 01, 2013 Brittany added it
Shelves: menage
I liked this one better than the first.
Mary Wolf
I like it :)
Alyssa
Alyssa is currently reading it
May 04, 2015
Char
Char marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
  • Taming Samantha (Sea Island Wolves, #2)
  • Their Unexpected Mate (Paranormal Protections Unit, #1)
  • Laurie's Loves (Beckett's Wolf Pack, Triad Mates #1)
  • SWAT Team One and the Social Worker (The Men of Five-0, #1)
  • Panthers' Prey (Black Panthers #1)
  • Edwina and the Seven Snowed-in Scientists
  • Battered Not Broken
  • The Last Princess (Pack Seduction, #3)
  • Laid Bear (Urban Fairytales, #2)
  • Oriana and the Three Werebears
  • Katie's Mates (Novikov Clan #2)
  • Three Dog Night (Triple Trouble, #3)
  • Brandy's Bikers (The Dirty Dozen, #1)
My name is Becca Van. I live in Australia with my wonderful hubby of many years, as well as my children, a pigeon pair (a girl and a boy). I have always wanted to write and last year decided to take the plunge.

I didn’t want to stay in the mainstream of a boring nine-to-five job, so I quit to fulfill my passion for writing. I decided to utilize my time with something I knew I would enjoy and had al
More about Becca Van...

Pack Law (7 books)
  • Set Me Free  (Pack Law, #1)
  • Mate for Three (Pack Law, #3)
  • Werewolf Mates (Pack Law, #4)
  • Vegetarian Mate (Pack Law, #5)
  • Love Found (Pack Law, #6)
  • Carter Finds Two Mates (Pack Law, #7)
Set Me Free  (Pack Law, #1) Slick Rock Cowboys (Slick Rock #1) Her Ex-Marines (Slick Rock #3) Double E Ranch (Slick Rock #2) Leah's Irish Heroes (Slick Rock #4)