Start by marking “A Devil and Her Love Song, Vol. 13 (A Devil and Her Love Song, #13)” as Want to Read:
A Devil and Her Love Song, Vol. 13 (A Devil and Her Love Song, #13)

A Devil and Her Love Song, Vol. 13 (A Devil and Her Love Song #13)

Meet Maria Kawai—she’s gorgeous and whip-smart, a girl who seems to have it all. But when she unleashes her sharp tongue, it’s no wonder some consider her to be the very devil! Maria’s difficult ways even get her kicked out of an elite school, but this particular fall may actually turn out to be her saving grace...

Published May 25th 2011 by Shūeisha

Kate
A Devil and Her Love Song started out much stronger than it ended. Maria may not have been the nicest girl in school, but she was honest and carried herself with dignity. By the end of the series, she had morphed into a simpering girl who would do anything to keep her moping boyfriend happy. It's truly a disappointment to see a strong heroine get swallowed up in her own story (not to mention the contrived angst). I can't recommend this series, and I'm relieved that it is finally over.
Chelsea
Contains Chapters 84 - 91: This series was really fun and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I felt that this volume did a good job of wrapping everything up and it also had a really cute bonus chapter at the end about Shin & Yusuke early into their friendship.
Rach
Mar 17, 2014 Rach rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, 2014
The last volume in the series! I'm sad to see this one come to an end, but it really makes sense to wrap things up here, story-wise. Everyone has grown so much from where they were when the series first began, and I'm sure they will continue to grow in the future. I'm giving this one 5 stars in recognition of how much I've enjoyed the series as a whole, and for the fact that I feel like the author wrapped up the story in the best way possible.

Maria has made it clear for a while now that the only
Judy (Geeky Reading)
Sep 17, 2014 Judy (Geeky Reading) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
~4/5

[Read more at my blog, Geeky Reading!]

I wasn’t really sure how this was going to end, and am rather happy with how it happened.

There were several chapters dedicated to each character, and those weren’t very long, but they were very good. They secured some of the feelings each character had, and I really liked that. Friendship was a main theme through them, and I really liked the focus on that. On how Maria and her friendships with the girls, as well as the boys, without the romance, is impor
Kate
Jun 27, 2014 Kate rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Miss
Sep 15, 2014 Miss rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
so basically this series concludes with a final demonstration of how maria and her friends are all the sweetest most darling people in the world and it's a blessing that i have a lot of practice in not crying on buses because DANG those feels

like for real you want to know what my ride to work this morning looked like? picture a hijabi dressed in a lovely matching business casual outfit (four shades of pink!) wibbling over a book and occasionally taking a minute to whisper things like "yusuke kan
Holly Letson
First off, this is the finale--Lucky #13--and, I did not know that till I finished reading it. I wish I had previously known, since the ending left things alot more open that I would have liked. I've read basically 1/2 this series, and wanted to know more.
-------------------
This volume is about Shin's comeback. I felt his comeback was rushed, and misplaced, but still enjoyed the story. I was ultimately just happy to see Maria being happy again.
When Shin asked Maria to return overseas with him
Eden
May 25, 2016 Eden rated it it was amazing
This is the final volume in A Devil and Her Love Song and it was a really good volume.

Over the course of these 13 volumes, I have watched these characters grow and change. And I have to admit, I have become attached to them. I was always looking forward to reading the next volume and now I have no more to read.

I think the love that Shin and Maria have is so sweet. And the circle they have, the fact they always have each other and are there for one another. I guess this series is really about tra
Feb 16, 2015 Laura rated it really liked it
Shelves: 漫画
Hmm... this series had a reminiscence of La Corda d'Oro for me, and that wasn't really a bad thing. But, somewhere around volume 10, the quality dropped off for me. Maybe it's because I was so set on marathon-ing the series, but it took a bit of a dive. Still fun and cute and the art style is lovely, but things get less interesting when "the decision" of boy has been made(view spoiler), and especially when things like amnesia and the nee ...more
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
My Thoughts:

The last volume...

I wish there had been just a little more to the ending, but I did enjoy it. I was getting worried I wouldn't get to see Shin again. If there had been a timeskip at the end, I'd have completely loved the ending. I did like getting to see everyone coming to terms with their feelings and deciding what to do with their futures, but it did seem like there could have been just a little more. Still, this series is the one that I started last month that got me back on the m
Infinite Scythe
Sep 26, 2014 Infinite Scythe rated it really liked it
Dani
Oct 24, 2015 Dani rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
WOO! That was very enjoyable. They'd be worth reading over again. True I did enjoy the beginning ones first because there weren't love issues, just social ones, but I did like the spark between Maria and Shin very much. I wish there was more of an epilogue between them, maybe a flash forward to the future kinda thing, but I liked how Maria figured out her future and stayed in Japan with his friends.
Sarah ~Sehrenity~
Overall, I really liked this series. That said, I found this volume a little rushed for a final installment of the story. It's the typical open ending that you can find in a lot of Japanese stories. I'm not unhappy with the way things turn out, but somehow, it's not quite what I wanted, either.
Jasmiina F
Jan 28, 2015 Jasmiina F rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
And now it's finished. I always feel really weird when finishing a manga series, especially if it's emotional. I¨'m not sure if I loved this ending, I'd have wanted more drama I guess. And I still think Shin can be a bit annoying sometimes.
Brittany
May 16, 2014 Brittany rated it it was ok
While I enjoyed the series at the start, I do not like how the situation with either or her parents were dealt with closer to the end so I would not recommend, unless you stop at like book 8.
Selena
A satisfying end. Nothing particularly surprising, just wrapping up loose ends. Pretty much ended the way I'd expect it to.
Amy Gideon
Aug 19, 2014 Amy Gideon rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
I enjoyed the ending. Not a typical "forever after" kind of ending, but satisfying. This one focused more on friendship and hope for the future. One of the best volumes in the series.
Alison L. Roberts
Apr 28, 2014 Alison L. Roberts rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
[Final volume!] A quirky series with more than a bit of substance and memorable characters who each explored her or his capacity to chance throughout the course of the series. Recommended.
Emmy Lou
Emmy Lou rated it really liked it
Mar 03, 2016
Andy
Andy rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2014
Mackenzie
Mackenzie rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2015
C.E.
Mar 19, 2014 C.E. rated it really liked it
~4.5~
Melo
Melo rated it liked it
Jun 20, 2014
Michael (Mai)
Michael (Mai) rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2016
Maya Lawback
Maya Lawback rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2015
Linh Phan
Linh Phan rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2015
Madeline Friedman
Madeline Friedman rated it really liked it
Feb 29, 2016
Midori318 thomas
Midori318 thomas rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it it was ok
Dec 03, 2015
Clodagh
Clodagh rated it really liked it
May 21, 2014
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 4 (Strobe Edge, #4)
  • フラワーコミックス [Black Bird, Vol. 18]
  • Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 11 (Dawn of the Arcana, #11)
  • The Earl and The Fairy, Volume 04
  • 神様はじめました 16 [Kamisama Hajimemashita 16]
  • Otomen, Vol. 15 (Otomen, #15)
  • Zombie-Loan, Vol. 12
Name (in native language): 桃森ミヨシ

Associated Names:
桃森三好
桃森美由
TOMORI Miyoshi

She works a lot with Tekkotsu Saro (鉄骨サロ), who develops the story of several manga, while she handles the drawing.
More about Miyoshi Toumori...

A Devil and Her Love Song (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • A Devil and Her Love Song, Vol. 1 (A Devil and Her Love Song, #1)
  • A Devil and Her Love Song, Vol. 2 (A Devil and Her Love Song, #2)
  • A Devil and Her Love Song, Vol. 3 (A Devil and Her Love Song, #3)
  • 悪魔とラブソング 4
  • 悪魔とラブソング 5
  • 悪魔とラブソング 6
  • A Devil and Her Love Song, Vol. 7 (A Devil and Her Love Song, #7)
  • A Devil and Her Love Song, Vol. 8 (A Devil and Her Love Song, #8)
  • A Devil and Her Love Song, Vol. 9 (A Devil and Her Love Song, #9)
  • A Devil and Her Love Song, Vol. 10 (A Devil and Her Love Song, #10)