Start by marking “No Secrets No Lies” as Want to Read:
No Secrets No Lies

No Secrets No Lies (Sin City Heat #3)

4.74 of 5 stars 4.74  ·  rating details  ·  205 ratings  ·  26 reviews
Ex-football legend Amir Montgomery is the man every woman wants and every man wants to be. When his ex-fiancée dumped him because of cheating, Amir decided to live life his way: no excuses, no explanations, and no apologies.

Women vow to tame the notorious bad boy and be the one to make him finally settle down. There’s just one problem: settling down again is not in Amir’s
Kindle Edition
Published January 29th 2012 by Storymasters Inc

To ask other readers questions about No Secrets No Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Secrets No Lies

Lady Raven RAVE!
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com for readers

BRIEF SUMMARY
Amir is an ex NFL star; he loves the ladies and the ladies loves him. After his break up with his ex fiancée he seems to can't get enough of the ladies until someone from his past enters his life again. Darrell and Jerra’s marriage is in a good place, until both their past comes back into play.

THOUGHTS
Another excellent book by the author and I expect no less. This book exceeds my expectation and then some with secrets, lies and twists t
Kim
This series just gets better and better as it goes along. Amir Wow! He totally shocked me with his actions, and it was surely a pleasant surprise. Him and Alexis were just so cute together and their back story was just hot! The gang was up to their usual tricks. Darrell and Marcus those two are thick as thieves, and it is great to see how they have one anothers back through everything . SK really brought the heat in this book. The sex scenes were really off the charts. They will certainly have y ...more
Deloris
No secretes no lies is a good title for this book because that is what is revealed in this book . Everyone has secrets in one form or another and sometimes they lie even if it is a lie of omission. Amir's life was as lie as he knew until he he hooked back up with Alexis and he was a better man for it. I did not like Amir when I first started this book but I fell in love with him once I read his story I understood why he did the things he did. Darrel and Jerra every ones favorites Have some very ...more
Reshemah
WOW! That is the only word that comes to mind after reading this book! I think this is by far the BEST book in the series! After reading the first book Buried Secrets, I really hated Amir Montgomery but he redeems himself in this book and you just fall in love with him! Darrell and Jerra are still going through some things and you get the surprise of a lifetime (even though I expected it)! Talk about 6 degrees of seperation, this book will have your mouth hanging open and it has all of those "WT ...more
Mirrlees
Ok where do I start....Too many buried secrets way too many. Relationships will die and some will survive. :-)Too many deceit from past relationships that comes forward that causes nuff conflict. At the end of the day life must go on. I must say although my fave character was no talked about much in this book I must say I love me some Angel. lol and of course Dominick and Darrell and Marcus and...kidding. Excellent read. Now on to Angel's Wrath *I am all smiles*
Metris
SPEECHLESS! The turn of event that happen in No Secret No Lies caught me totally off guard. WOW WOW WOW!! SK you are doing some serious writing and I'm loving every bit.
I wasn't feeling Amir at first, but at years and maturing he has turn out to another be one of Sin City's hottest guys.
Darrell & Jerra umph umph umph. YOU HAVE TO READ!
Angelia
GREAT!!!!!!SK is taking this series to higher levels of HOT with each story and I know they will keep getting better and better.....Keep up the GREAT work....LOVED IT!!!!!
Kerry
Lawddddddd......What a Ride!!!!!!!

I honestly feel as if I am a part of this clique here and I can't help it because they are like your friends and everybody is tight and going through stuff. Everybody working together it's just amazing but my goodness talk about drama, secrets and omg moments, after reading this story you will know why.

The title of book 3 "No Secrets No Lies" was properly titled because you talk about the door being flung wide open and the secrets come tumbling out, I just about
Alexis *RealityBites! Let's Get Lost!*
Nice follow up i love Darrell and Jerra awesome job SK. I enjoyed Alexis and Amir's story as well it didn't take much for him to change his colors family should always come first... Loved the curveball you threw in there btw. Nothing like an unexpected twist that comes creeping out the closet and this bk was FULL of unexpected twist. I cannot wait for the nxt bk!!!

Book Summary below from Goodreads
Meks
In this third installment of the reverting Sin City series, we learn that everyone has secrets and sometimes lies are told to keep them buried. But what happens when secrets get unearthed and no amount of lies can keep them hidden?

Ex football star, Amir Montgomery is living it up and moving fast after his break with his ex fiancee, Aleesha. When a past indiscretion comes full circle and his life takes a 360, will he slow down..even when 3 degrees of separation becomes his reality?

Jerra is also d
D.lee
I was chomping at the bit to get this book and it was so worth the wait. I simply love my Sin City Series crew. They are truly my favorites right now and I'm addicted like a crack addict. SK did a fantastic job, as usually, delivering a excellent page turner. Amir redeems himself, Darryl and Jerra have to deal with unforeseen issue in their relationship that could very well tear them apart, Keisha and Dom have a surprise and Aleesha and Marcus are in for a unexpected revelation. All of this will ...more
Tiffany
This is book three in the Sin City Heat series and this where you meet Amir again along with Alexis. Alexis and Amir met ten years ago when there were in college and they meet up again when her co-worker invited her to dinner at her house. When she sees him again after all this time she doesn’t want anything to do with him but he is determined to have her in his life. The chemistry between the both of them is still there even after ten years. Also you get caught up with Jerra & Marcus as the ...more
Nikita Isaac
THIS SERIES ROCK! PLEASE GO OUT AND BUY! Amir who thought he had the best of everything came face to face with the one woman who always had his heart. Darrell and Jerra dealing with their mess. Loved it!
Sharon
I really like this book. SK is becoming one of my favorite authors. I love how she ties all the characters together. It was a great book. I highly recommend the Sin City series. It will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Christiana
This book was so good....This has got to be my favor book out of the Sin City series...I don't really know where to start...Amir's story was entertainingly perfect....I loved the way the story with Darrell, Jerra and Roni turned out....I thought I was gonna have to throw my Kindle, when I started reading about Darrell and his decision he had made about Roni...but SK definitely delivered in that area....I love these character...I especially love the way the women in this story handle their relati ...more
Brenda
LOVING THIS SERIES! You're hooked from page one and each book just flows into the next. Hey them if you haven't read them yet. Oh yeah, did I mention that they're also HOT HOT HOT?!!!!
Kelly
A miniseries in the making!

Wow! What as rollercoaster ride?! Amir & Alexis, Darrell & Jerra....DRAMA GALORE! We have two newly found children, a resurrected former lover and a pregnancy; all in one book no less! I'm mentally exhausted from book 3...it's edge of your seat with your mouth wide open kind of reaction!

BUY THIS BOOK!!
Teresa Mcmillian
These SK books just keep getting better and better!
Gwen Cannon-Jenkins
Amir Montgomery is straight up ladies man. After his break-up with his fiancee he went wild. He didn't want to settle down and had no plans on doing that anytime soon that is until a blast from the past came back. This just maybe the woman that almost got away. Well back in Vegas the truth comes out about Jerra's child and Darryl is not to thrilled. Excellent book comes highly recommended!!
Muriel Go-maro
Good Reads! Definitely fit the title of the book to the "T"
Donette Cribbs
The best yet

I enjoyed this book the most because it was more story lined, not just sex.now don't get me wrong I love the sex scenes by SK but this was the best thus far.
Omaida Martin
I loved it. Could not put it down. This has very adult content but fabulous story line. I have read the entire series. Easy read. Entertaining.
Mattie
GREAT read, GREAT series, GREAT author!!
Adrien
The best in the series so far!
Danyell Legaux
I really enjoyed this book.
Jos
Jos marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014