Start by marking “Amderesta The 4th Republic #2. The SSAAR-Yenturian Amderestan War (Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic, #3).” as Want to Read:

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews
In the third book of the Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic series, the SSAAR Military and Amderestan Military have renewed conflict after the cease fire between their two sides colapses and the civil war speads to involve the Tarozenians, Rylon-Tylonians, Branisians, and Yenturian Federation.
Published January 27th 2012 by Daniel Zazitski

Be the first to ask a question about Amderesta The 4th Republic #2. The SSAAR-Yenturian Amderestan War (Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic, #3).

Roy Huff
Roy Huff marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2013
Em
Em added it
Feb 09, 2012
Daniel Zazitski
Jan 30, 2012 Daniel Zazitski rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Feedback 1 1 Jan 31, 2012 05:11PM
I'm a science fiction author whose resided in Brunswick County, NC for my entire life. I've written nine books so far in the Amderesta: The 3rd/4th Republic series during the last few years.I currently have seven of my books available from Amazon and various other websites.
More about Daniel Zazitski...
Amderesta The Third Republic (Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic, #1.) Amderesta The 4th Republic #3. The Colonization (Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic, #4) Amderesta the 4th Republic #7. Return to Civilian Control (Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic, #8) Amderesta The 3rd Republic: The 3rd Third Republic-AAR War Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic Omnibus #1