Start by marking “10 Great Thoughts Worth Thinking on Love (from Valentines to Divine Love)” as Want to Read:
10 Great Thoughts Worth Thinking on Love (from Valentines to Divine Love)

10 Great Thoughts Worth Thinking on Love (from Valentines to Divine Love)

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
"Love is all there is worth having or giving or being."
"Best wishes are sent to you daily from the love that surrounds you completely."
"Love changes everything." These are a few samples of the "Great Thoughts on Love" included in this book.

Thoughts on love are worth thinking about. This books contains some of the important ones. They will deepen your understanding of lo
Published December 18th 2013 by Huss Publishing

To ask other readers questions about 10 Great Thoughts Worth Thinking on Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 10 Great Thoughts Worth Thinking on Love

Tanya
A nice little book to warm your heart and offer you some positive energy. The words are easy to read and the illustrations are sweet and lovely.
For years I have wanted to do what I am doing now -- writing and illustrating my children's books. Electronic drawing pads and e-books have made it possible for me to create and publish my own books -- and do so in quantity. In the past Harcourt Brace, Ten Speed Press, Thomas Nelson had only published a few.

The books were always squeezed in between art I needed to do to fill 26 Sally Huss Gallerie
More about Sally Huss...
How the Cow Jumped Over the Moon (Happy Children's Series, #4) Children's EBook: EVERYTHING HAS A HEART (Fun, Adorable, Rhyming Bedtime Story/Picture Book, about Hearts and Valentines, ages 2-6) Children's Books: THE WITCH'S BIG NIGHT (Very Funny, Rhyming Bedtime Story/Picture Book for Beginner Readers About Halloween and Kindness, Ages 2-8) Children's Books: WHAT'S FOR THANKSGIVING DINNER? (Delightfully Fun, Rhyming Bedtime Story/Picture Book for Beginner Readers About Making Friends and Being ... Ages 2-8) (Happy Children's Series 5) The Little Leprechaun Who Loved Yellow! (Happy Children's Series, #2)