Start by marking “The Violin” as Want to Read:
The Violin

The Violin

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  8 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Genevieve has dreamed about him all her life, but it isn't until she buys his violin and finds the remnants of his life and the mystery of his death within its case, that she makes a decision that will change her life forever. Is there a way to change the past and save the man who haunts her heart?
ebook, Revised
Published 2011 by Publishing by Rebecca J. Vickery (first published January 8th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Violin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Violin

LK Hunsaker
Feb 14, 2012 LK Hunsaker rated it really liked it
While time travel is not one of my favorite genres or subgenres, I enjoyed Genevieve's journey from a contemporary setting to the early 1900s. The author throws in a few personal statements through the characters, which I always appreciate, and we get a real sense of the changes over time.

This is a charming, fun read, and I love how the Violin is a connecting element from one time to the next and a literal and figurative pull at the heartstrings of the hero and heroine.

What keeps me from giving
Pat Cromwell
Apr 09, 2009 Pat Cromwell rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If I gave 5 stars this book with be one but only God gets 5's (LOL). I read the ebook and loved it so I grab a paperback as well from Amazon because it is a keeper. Sarah is a brillant writer and The Violin grabs you from the very first page. You can tell that the story is very important and personal to the writer and that Sarah poured her heart into it. It is one of those romances like Being Plumbville, Dive, and Dawn's Harbor -- impossible to read without feeling every emotion that the charact ...more
Jan 09, 2011 Sheila rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story of losing a beloved person then through time travel getting them back. Proofreading could have been much better.
Stephanie Burkhart
Feb 25, 2012 Stephanie Burkhart rated it really liked it
McNeal pens a haunting romance full of longing and desire with "The Violin." Genevieve Beaumont was born and raised in modern times, but when she discovers a violin owned by a man who died in 1927, her heart aches to learn more about him. Dare Genevieve follow her heart wherever it takes her or will the secrets the violin holds destroy her chances at finding happiness?

The story starts with Genevieve, a school teacher in modern times. Genevieve grew up in foster homes and doesn't have a strong se
Gloria rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2012
Yvette rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2008
Ella Kaye
Ella Kaye rated it really liked it
Apr 08, 2013
Lynn B.
Lynn B. rated it it was ok
Mar 06, 2016