Start by marking “Let's Get Dressed!” as Want to Read:
Let's Get Dressed!

Let's Get Dressed!

3.57  ·  Rating Details  ·  67 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Caroline Jayne Church teaches us how to get dressed!

First we need
a brand-new pair
of super-duper...
UNDERWEAR!

New from the bestselling illustrator of I LOVE YOU THROUGH AND THROUGH, this clever board book is a playful way to teach toddlers how to dress themselves. With oversized flaps on every page, readers can guess and uncover what article of clothing comes next! The simpl
Board Book, 10 pages
Published September 1st 2012 by Scholastic Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Let's Get Dressed!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Let's Get Dressed!

Marela Carmenaty
Mar 21, 2016 Marela Carmenaty rated it liked it
Shelves: dress-up
A great book for children who are just beginning to learn how to get dressed on their own. Will teach children the importance of being able to do new things without someone's help. The book contains colorful patterns, and solid colors. The book does contain some rhyme, but overall its just basic vocabulary with a little fun in each sentence.
Robin
Jul 15, 2016 Robin rated it liked it
Shelves: aja
Fun for kids that are learning to dress and babies that hate getting dressed, too. Each item of clothing is featured on a two-page spread. Every sentence is split, with the second part of the text revealed in a cleverly-designed inset page that has an edge tab.
Morgan
Feb 16, 2015 Morgan rated it it was amazing
I thought that this is a very fun book for babies and toddlers. It tells the story of a young child getting dressed in the morning. Children could relate to the character in this book at a very young age. I would not recommend this book for children over the age of five. I think it would bore them.
Tabitha
Feb 17, 2016 Tabitha rated it liked it
Cute book for really young kids. Probably no older than kindergarten. As a parent this would be an awesome tool for kiddos struggling with getting clothes on.
Steven R. McEvoy
Sep 17, 2012 Steven R. McEvoy rated it it was amazing
Reading is always in fashion! Or that is what the back of this book states and I agree. Caroline Jayne Church has some amazing books - some of our family favorites that our children have gone back to over and over again to read. The illustrations by Church have a similar feel and look. But in this tabbed board book, there is a flap with a reveal on every page that follows the stages of getting dressed from underwear to shoes. It is a wonderful new book by an amazing author and illustrator.

Read t
Valerie
Apr 01, 2016 Valerie rated it really liked it
A board book that is also a lift the flap book guides young children through the process of getting dressed.
Hannah Baughman
Sep 21, 2015 Hannah Baughman rated it really liked it
I think this is a great book for toddlers or preschoolers. It is in a board book form, so they are able to flip the pages without ripping them. It is also interactive for young children that have short attention spans.
Taylor
Feb 04, 2013 Taylor rated it it was amazing
I LOVE this book. As a preschool teacher, this book automatically caught my eye. And this interactive board book allows for child and student or parent to participate! This is a great tool for parents who are struggling to get through those morning where your child simply doesn't want to get dressed.
Casandria
Jun 28, 2016 Casandria rated it really liked it
Shelves: toddler, picture
Cute book, esp for 1-on-one
Nur
Nur added it
Aug 17, 2016
Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2016
Karen
Karen rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2016
Eleilson B
Eleilson B rated it liked it
Jun 20, 2016
DB in Richmond
DB in Richmond marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Binaifer
Binaifer rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2016
Ame
Ame rated it really liked it
May 29, 2016
Pamela Richey
Pamela Richey marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
Jenny
Jenny added it
May 02, 2016
Charlotte
Charlotte rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2016
Kristina
Kristina rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2016
Lissette Ramos
Lissette Ramos marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Melissa
Melissa rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2016
Charlene Mitchell
Charlene Mitchell rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2016
Mm Macalintal
Mm Macalintal rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2016
Jessalyn
Jessalyn rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2016
Mindy
Mindy added it
Feb 20, 2016
Silvia Piñol rubio
Silvia Piñol rubio marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2016