Start by marking “Clifford Collection” as Want to Read:
Clifford Collection

Clifford Collection

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Celebrate Clifford's 50th anniversary with this collection of classic stories! The eye-catching cover design will have red foil and matte and spot gloss.

Celebrate Clifford's 50th anniversary with this collection of six classic stories that were originally published beginning in 1963!

This book includes: Clifford the Big Red Dog, Clifford at the Circus, Clifford Gets a Job,
Published September 1st 2012 by Scholastic Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Clifford Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Clifford Collection

Christine D
I mean, really, who doesn't love Clifford?! Such a wonderful collection and the tidbits and introduction by Norman Bridwell in the beginning of the book are lovely. It's sad he passed away last month but we can be grateful he left lovable classic characters and a vast collection of stories.
Brittany Perry
A really fun book that made my two year old fall in love with Clifford all over again. For me there was information about how Clifford started and who the real Emily Elizabeth was. A great treasure to pass down to your children and grandchildren. It was my gift to my son for his second bday. I can honestly say if your kids like Biscuit which is aimed at a younger audience they will later love Clifford. It was a great way for my son to move ahead with his reading while applying a similar characte ...more
Wei Tong
All the stories are great and my 4 year old boy loves to read by himself. I'm not a fan of animal stories and but I think Clifford is really good.
Claire
Oh my God! This brings back so many memories! I read these as a child and have been collecting the individual books wherever I could - usually at 2nd hand book shops and local school fairs that have a book stall. A collection of 6 books as weel as some additional material in regards to who Norman is and how it all came about. It is beautiful.
Paul  Hankins
A really neat collection of the six original stories that will have older readers thinking back to those book order days.

Bridwell is an Indiana treasure. I hope this ends up under a number of holiday trees this year.
Amar Pai
Very much like Scooby Doo, in that all the stories are exactly the same.
Art is good though. I like the sparse color theme.

Me: Clifford is so big!! Is he a dog or a monster?
Izzy: Monster
David Hallman
A great read that really flows. Finally, a story I can understand!
Vee
I enjoyed the background on Norman Bridwell.
Brandon Van Buskirk
Brandon Van Buskirk marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Rachel
Rachel added it
Feb 19, 2015
Stormness
Stormness marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Gordon A Sukeforth
Gordon A Sukeforth marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Ivanna De
Ivanna De marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Billie Joy
Billie Joy marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Norman Bridwell is an American author and cartoonist, best-known for the Clifford the Big Red Dog series of children's books. Bridwell attended John Herron School of Art in Indianapolis, Indiana. He currently resides on Martha's Vineyard, MA, where he continues to write an average of two books a year.

More about Norman Bridwell...
Clifford the Big Red Dog Clifford's Halloween Clifford The Small Red Puppy Clifford The Firehouse Dog Clifford's Birthday Party