Start by marking “Clifford Collection” as Want to Read:
Clifford Collection

Clifford Collection

Celebrate Clifford's 50th anniversary with this collection of classic stories! The eye-catching cover design will have red foil and matte and spot gloss.

Celebrate Clifford's 50th anniversary with this collection of six classic stories that were originally published beginning in 1963!

This book includes: Clifford the Big Red Dog, Clifford at the Circus, Clifford Gets a Job,
Published September 1st 2012 by Scholastic Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Clifford Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Clifford Collection

Rosa Cline
Nov 15, 2016 Rosa Cline rated it really liked it
Shelves: kids, 2016
This was a very nice collection of several of the original Clifford stories with the original illustrations. So if your child is used to the cartoon; they may not think this is the right Clifford. But this is the original one. The stories are a little different than 'modern' day stories of Clifford; but they are still fun to read about his adventures and difficulties he gets into begin so big but trying to be helpful.
Christine
Simple, enjoyable stories featuring a classic character. My son started watching the cartoons recently and seems to really enjoy the books as well.
Brittany Perry
Sep 15, 2013 Brittany Perry rated it really liked it
A really fun book that made my two year old fall in love with Clifford all over again. For me there was information about how Clifford started and who the real Emily Elizabeth was. A great treasure to pass down to your children and grandchildren. It was my gift to my son for his second bday. I can honestly say if your kids like Biscuit which is aimed at a younger audience they will later love Clifford. It was a great way for my son to move ahead with his reading while applying a similar characte ...more
Claire
Jun 02, 2012 Claire rated it really liked it
Oh my God! This brings back so many memories! I read these as a child and have been collecting the individual books wherever I could - usually at 2nd hand book shops and local school fairs that have a book stall. A collection of 6 books as weel as some additional material in regards to who Norman is and how it all came about. It is beautiful.
Amar Pai
Jan 02, 2013 Amar Pai rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kids-books
Very much like Scooby Doo, in that all the stories are exactly the same.
Art is good though. I like the sparse color theme.

Me: Clifford is so big!! Is he a dog or a monster?
Izzy: Monster
Rae Borman
Feb 23, 2016 Rae Borman rated it it was amazing
Clifford is currently one of my toddler's favorite characters and this hefty collection of the original Clifford stories was a big winner while we had this at home. She brought it to every story time before bed every night that week.
Paul  Hankins
A really neat collection of the six original stories that will have older readers thinking back to those book order days.

Bridwell is an Indiana treasure. I hope this ends up under a number of holiday trees this year.
Christine D
Jan 20, 2015 Christine D rated it it was amazing
I mean, really, who doesn't love Clifford?! Such a wonderful collection and the tidbits and introduction by Norman Bridwell in the beginning of the book are lovely. It's sad he passed away last month but we can be grateful he left lovable classic characters and a vast collection of stories.
tk
Nov 11, 2016 tk rated it did not like it
Ugh. Story lines are painfully bad.
Wei Tong
Jul 03, 2014 Wei Tong rated it really liked it
All the stories are great and my 4 year old boy loves to read by himself. I'm not a fan of animal stories and but I think Clifford is really good.
Vee
Sep 24, 2012 Vee rated it liked it
I enjoyed the background on Norman Bridwell.
David Hallman
Apr 24, 2013 David Hallman rated it it was amazing
A great read that really flows. Finally, a story I can understand!
Charlene Mitchell
Charlene Mitchell rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2014
Simmi
Simmi rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2016
Kecia M Kelley
Kecia M Kelley rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2015
Sam
Sam rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2015
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2015
Shannon
Shannon rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2015
Richard Canale
Richard Canale rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2017
Mesha
Mesha rated it really liked it
Dec 21, 2015
Angie Harrold
Angie Harrold rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2013
Hanny
Hanny rated it liked it
Jun 05, 2014
Monique Welch
Monique Welch rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2014
Bridget
Bridget rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2016
Ani
Ani rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2016
Marc Lucke
Marc Lucke rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2014
Ashleigh S. Bolton
Ashleigh S. Bolton rated it really liked it
Dec 03, 2014
Mahek
Mahek rated it it was ok
Mar 22, 2015
Natasha Derksen
Natasha Derksen rated it liked it
Mar 07, 2017
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Norman Bridwell is an American author and cartoonist, best-known for the Clifford the Big Red Dog series of children's books. Bridwell attended John Herron School of Art in Indianapolis, Indiana. He currently resides on Martha's Vineyard, MA, where he continues to write an average of two books a year.

More about Norman Bridwell...