Start by marking “Why a Daughter Needs a Dad” as Want to Read:
Why a Daughter Needs a Dad

Why a Daughter Needs a Dad

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  81 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The first book in the Family Matters series, "Why a Daughter Needs a Dad" celebrates the love fathers have for their daughters, inspiring them to embrace the important role they hold in their daughters' lives and to provide the love, nurture, and emotional support that only they can give.
Published September 1st 2007 by Cumberland House Publishing (first published March 18th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Why a Daughter Needs a Dad, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Why a Daughter Needs a Dad

Crosby
A simple little sentimental book that by itself is not a 5 star book but because my daughter gave it to me as a birthday present with handwritten notations throughout, she transformed it into something special. I suspect the author of the book would like it that way (or at least I would).
Gary
A must for every father of a daughter. Have a son and you'll worry about him the rest of your life. Have a daughter and you'll worry about every body else's son the rest of your life.
Megan
Sep 14, 2007 Megan rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: all Dads and Daughters
This isn't just a book that you can sit down and read cover to cover, but one that you can just pick up periodicially and read a few wonderful lines. Beautiful pictures!
Ron

Ditto to the other reviewer. My daughter gave me this book with notes and underlined passages. It doesn't get any better.
Steve
If you are the father of a daughter read this book.
Keep a box of kleenex nearby.
Alissa
A cute book with photos and little one-liners as to why a daughter needs a dad.
Chris
Especially wonderful the way my daughters inscribed it to me!
Daniel
Daniel marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Gene Wiggins
Gene Wiggins marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Taylor Vandervoort
Taylor Vandervoort marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Tia Bucci
Tia Bucci marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Ollie O'gorman
Ollie O'gorman marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Arlene
Arlene added it
Nov 18, 2014
Joe
Joe added it
Nov 02, 2014
Husna
Husna marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Why a Son Needs a Mom: 100 Reasons Why a Daughter Needs a Mom: 100 Reasons Why I Love You (100 Reasons) Why a Son Needs a Dad: 100 Reasons Lead, Serve, Love