Start by marking “Requiem (Books of Faerie, #3)” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
Requiem

Maggie Stiefvater

Requiem (Books of Faerie #3)

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  71 ratings  ·  27 reviews
Published by Scholastic Press

The Seeker by Stephenie MeyerLady Midnight by Cassandra ClareThe Soul by Stephenie MeyerPrince of Shadows by Cassandra ClareWinter by Marissa Meyer
Most Exciting Upcoming YA Books
42nd out of 316 books — 11,295 voters
Winter by Marissa MeyerLady Midnight by Cassandra ClareUntitled by Sarah J. MaasA Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. MaasThe Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
YA Novels of 2015
59th out of 678 books — 2,023 voters

More lists with this book...

Cas
Oct 19, 2014 Cas marked it as awaiting-release
*eyes widen*
Books of Faerie, #3!!!
The finale of this beautiful trilogy?!!

And:

Finally:

Okay, breathe Cas. Sorry guys but, I actually love this series. And then I find out this book is with Luke. Please be the HEA for Luke and Deirdre!
Natalie

I read a while back (could it've really been last winter?) on her blog that Maggie was writing what she called "WinterNovel". She politely told us that the first two words were "Luke" and "Dillon" and to have a nice day.

I thought about throwing my computer across the room.

Instead, I threw a pillow at it.
dick gansey
Please. Come. out.
description

Maggie Stiefvater. You've done it again. You just made me fan-girl!!
You know I really wish I could wave a magic wand and It would magically come out.

description

Life would be so easy if I could do that. If I had a wand I'd also have an unlimited amount of candy floss and I'd also be able to slap Edward Cullen. But you see; I don't.

Personally I loved this book. I actually wanted to marry it and have literary babies with it (No. I'm not that weird)

description

I just hope that Maggie won't do what she
Llana
May 06, 2012 Llana marked it as to-read
I want this book

In my mind Ballad was the last and it would follow me around trying to drive me insane but then....I saw this and a giant rainbow burst into excistence no really well in my mind it did but anyway
I really hope we get more of james POv and I think Paul would be another interesting character

COME OUT SOONER
Katie
Apr 27, 2012 Katie marked it as to-read
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just finished Ballad and was sooooooooooooooooooooooo confused, so I am so glad that that was not the last one in the series!!! Yay for more Luke and Deirdre!!! :)
Shanita Akhtar
May 29, 2012 Shanita Akhtar marked it as to-read
Please tell me Luke is gonna be in this book! :)
I loved the last 2 bookss :D
But OMFG :| 2013?!?!?!? I think she wants to kill us ;O
Riv
HOW did I miss the Goodreads announcement of this?
This is yet another reason 2013 is going to be frawesome. (The first reason being that it means we avoided the apocalypse.)
I can't wait!!!!
Annettestolwijk
Nov 07, 2012 Annettestolwijk marked it as to-read

YES ANOTHER BOOK OF FAERIES!!!! *cheers* yes I heart me some Luke! Please let luke come back.
Carolina Riojas
Jun 16, 2012 Carolina Riojas marked it as to-read
CAN'T WAIT!
Holly
Apr 30, 2014 Holly marked it as to-read
I just found this on Maggie's tumblr, via the "Stiefvater Question Face" Q&A that she did, concerning Requiem:

"I actually wrote an entire third book, Requiem, last year, and sold it to Scholastic, but then I decided I was not happy with it and snatched it back from my editor.

Scholastic is very good about putting out only work that I’m happy with, so they’ve been kind enough to not send Queen Latifah to badger me, a la Stranger than Fiction.

So it exists. I think I know how to fix it. But I am
Katelyn
O_O OMYGOSH!!!!!!!!:D I love Lament and Ballad and i just know Requiem is gonna be amazing!!<3 Just one thing...WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE RELEASED 2013??R U TRYING TO KILL ME WITH THIS WAIT???..... Anyway, looking forward to reading this book!XD
Annabella
Feb 22, 2014 Annabella marked it as to-read
Give it to me. I haven't even read Ballad , but give it to me. Or give me a blurb. Or a cover. Or anything written by Maggie. *Cries while trying to keep her cool and failing to do so*
Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)
Ahhhhhh!!!! Omg! Omg! Oh my freaking god!!!! There's a 3rd Book of Faerie set for release!!!!! *dies* It's like I've stepped into a dream!!! Cannot, repeat CANNOT wait for this!!! LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hannah Noyes
Apr 08, 2014 Hannah Noyes marked it as to-read
Shelves: not-released-yet
Yay! I thought this was coming out at the beginning of 2014 so I was madly looking for it! I can finally be at rest for a bit! Can't wait and keep writing awesome books!
Bethany
I'm freaking out! I didn't know there was going to be a third book! Sooooo excited!!!
Alice He
COME ON!!! The previous book was published in 2009, and it's 2014 right now!!! I only just found out about this series (I know, so sad.) and I had expected the whole trilogy to already be published, and then I realized that the third and last book was still to come.
Tabi {Sherlockian} Card
Ahhhhh there is still hope for James and Deirdre yet!!! Another faerie book from Maggie! *sighs dreamily* Awesome. I'm already in love with it.
Jodie
Feb 04, 2014 Jodie marked it as to-read
I wonder why the release date got pushed back so much? It went from 2013 to 2014 now 2015.I can't wait any longer for this.I really hope it comes out sooner, and it's as good as Ballad too.
Giovanna
Feb 20, 2014 Giovanna marked it as to-read
I need this book. Waiting is going to suck.

Rachel
Oct 27, 2013 Rachel marked it as to-read
I just hope James (or even Paul) is narrating! I just won't be able to deal with Luke and his irresistible yet annoying self!
Isabella
Jul 02, 2014 Isabella marked it as to-read
I just noticed I've been waiting this book since 2012...
...
Where is it.
WHERE.
JAMES? NUALA?
Nezihe Yay
Feb 23, 2013 Nezihe Yay marked it as to-read
seriously...what will i do until 2014 my life is pointless until this book comes out
Kaitlyn
Mar 24, 2012 Kaitlyn marked it as to-read
Requiem seems to be a newly popular title. Hopefully this one stands out.
Gabby
Nov 05, 2012 Gabby marked it as to-read
Is this a Joke? Or is it really happening?
Lady Allison
Feb 26, 2012 Lady Allison marked it as to-read
No freaking way! I can't wait!!!
Grace
GIMME GIMME GIMMEBCJJDJD
Beth
Dec 13, 2013 Beth marked it as awaiting-release
2015?! WHAT.
Renn
Renn marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Samannetha
Samannetha marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Stiefvater's Book...: Requiem 41 58 Oct 05, 2014 04:30PM
What's going to happen? 5 34 Feb 12, 2013 03:01AM
  • Tell the Wind and Fire
  • The Forgotten Crown (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #3)
  • Pandemonia (Untitled Series, #2)
  • Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1)
  • Lady Helen and the Dark Days Club (Lady Helen, #1)
  • Daughter of Deep Silence
  • Night Study (Soulfinders, #2)
  • Blood and Salt
  • Untitled (Age of X, #3)
  • Ink and Bone (The Great Library, #1)
  • Lock & Mori (Lock & Mori, #1)
  • When I Wake
  • Untitled (Starbound, #3)
  • Ebon (Pegasus, #2)
  • Untitled (Intertwined, #4)
  • Trail of Tears (Worldwalker, #2)
  • Untitled (Annex, #3)
  • Untitled (Heart of Dread, #3)
New York Times bestselling author of The Shiver Trilogy, The Raven Cycle, and The Scorpio Races. Artist. Driver of things with wheels. Avid reader.

All of Maggie Stiefvater's life decisions have been based around her inability to be gainfully employed. Talking to yourself, staring into space, and coming to work in your pajamas are frowned upon when you're a waitress, calligraphy instructor, or tech
More about Maggie Stiefvater...
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) The Scorpio Races The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)